Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 04:50:05:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662057 Posts in 298754 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cracker tortures and murders a family in Missouri 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Cracker tortures and murders a family in Missouri  (Read 342 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 05 22, 15, 09:03:50:AM » Reply

A 2012 study by the Department of Justice’s Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention revealed that in 2010 black youths committed six times more murders, three times more rapes, 10 times more robberies and three times more assaults than did their white counterparts.

http://ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/JAR_Display.asp?ID=qa05261

Similar statistics were released by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the “Uniform Crime Reports.”

No excuses..
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #13 on: 05 22, 15, 10:17:50:AM » Reply

The title of the thread ought to read:

Man tortures and murders a family in Missouri

There would be absolutely NOTHING racist about such a statement, and NO ONE should take offense at the wording.

IMO, this man ought to get the DEATH PENALTY for what he did.  I know that many of you bleeding hearts won't agree with me, but the fact that he locked this murdered woman in a small box and tortured her for an extended period BEFORE she escaped from him a few weeks ago, then eventually found her and killed her and her teenage son, AND his prior convictions years ago, AND the fact that he is a registered sex offender, well, all that tells me that the chances of EVER "rehabilitating" this very violent and dangerous ANIMAL are just about nil.  This man is what EVIL looks like.  He is a mad dog; he needs to just be executed.  PERIOD.  No reason to waste taxpayer money on keeping his worthless carcass locked up and living.  That money could be used to help victims of people like him.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 05 22, 15, 10:27:05:AM » Reply

BS claims that a cracker murdered a family in Missouri, so if you will look at the crackers and see if one looks like it's guilty!

I for one don't think anyone of the three are capable of murder!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #15 on: 05 22, 15, 10:29:45:AM » Reply

Bob, the only reason the news carries stories is because they incite debate or anger.  The press loves a good fight and they want to be there to bring you film at 11.

Any murder, torture, senseless violence is ugly and uncalled for.  This nation has lost its soul and obviously its backbone.  Were we to enforce laws, strengthen them, to hold people fully accountable for the choices they make, perhaps less pukes, of any color would rape, rob, swindle or murder...
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #16 on: 05 22, 15, 10:59:19:AM » Reply

Takncarabizniz, that is the only reason they carry stories about crimes. The two things that sells the most newspapers is sex and sensationalism. The story about the MO. bastard has elements of both. Criminal activity should be dealt with swiftly. Violent criminal offenders should not be granted bail at all IMHO. Their home should be a 9 X 7 until the trial is over... period.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #17 on: 05 22, 15, 11:00:31:AM » Reply

"Cracker"?

Come on, people.

Come on....
KensanIV

« Reply #18 on: 05 22, 15, 11:02:59:AM » Reply

And the gay loser continues to insult other board members.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #19 on: 05 22, 15, 11:06:23:AM » Reply

The term "cracker" was used to make a point, racism elicits racism. I'm sure racism will exist until long after I'm dead and turned to ash, but eventually there will be only one race... the human race. In just my lifetime I have seen a tremndous increase in interracial marriages. It was an extreme rarity when I was a youth, and probably still illegal in some states. Today it is pretty commonplace, and becoming more so all the time.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #20 on: 05 22, 15, 11:46:49:AM » Reply

And the beat goes on.

"cracker" people? Come on...
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #21 on: 05 22, 15, 12:02:23:PM » Reply

Nabisco and Keebler ought to be offended by the reference to "crackers".
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #22 on: 05 22, 15, 12:05:18:PM » Reply

Blame the legal system for this. It wasn't his first rodeo.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #23 on: 05 22, 15, 12:10:55:PM » Reply

So, if I understand correctly, it is alright for our rightwing friends to use every derogatory, hateful, term they know or can find on the internet to describe a person of color, but a slightly less deragotory term used to indicate a person who is melanin challenged is taboo. If those are the rules, alright, then I guess I will just continue to bend them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cracker tortures and murders a family in Missouri
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory