Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 09:44:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662700 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberals taught him to hate the rich so he murdered a rich family! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Liberals taught him to hate the rich so he murdered a rich family!  (Read 13 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 21, 15, 10:39:35:PM » Reply

Washington police issued a warrant for Wint's arrest late Wednesday after DNA from pizza crust left at the scene turned up the match. Fox affiliate WTTG reported that police were seen outside a home Wednesday night in Lanham, Md., where they believe Wint lives with his father. The station reported Wint has an extensive criminal history that includes traffic violations and charges for domestic violence, burglary and assault.
Savvas Savopoulos, 46; Amy Savopoulos, 47; their son, Philip, 10; and housekeeper Veralicia "Vera" Figueroa, 57, were found dead on the second floor of their burning home in northwest Washington.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/21/arrest-warrant-issued-for-suspect-in-quadruple-murder-at-upscale-dc-home/

I hope you liberals are proud of yourselves because it is your hateful rhetoric that enabled this thug to torture to death a family including a 10 year old!
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 05 22, 15, 04:38:31:AM » Reply

When I was in HS I lived in Lanham Md. I still have brothers and a sister in the immediate area.   The HS graduation class had no blacks that I can remember out of 600 kids.  Now the school is all black.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 05 23, 15, 02:20:54:AM » Reply

Liberals made this possible!

Their hatred caused the murder of innocents!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Liberals taught him to hate the rich so he murdered a rich family!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory