Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 12:06:07:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660138 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech  (Read 228 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 05 21, 15, 08:44:58:PM » Reply

you mean like what you and others do to mccain and gomer bush in some cases?  wow.  how odd you can see the splinter in the left's eye and miss the telephone pole sticking out of yours.  who doesn't laugh at or condemn stupid remarks made by other people?  what is wrong with that?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #13 on: 05 21, 15, 08:46:35:PM » Reply

aren't you saying you don't agree with free speech if you bitch about them SPEAKING UP ABOUT CHIK FIL A'S BIAS and taking positive steps to limit how much money they can make to support those discrimination efforts?  get it?

No, they can complain all they want as long as it does not have any affect on the free speech of others. And having "sit ins" where it affects someones business does in fact have an affect on the other person.  But this silencing is not just limited to one anecdotal Chik-fil-A or Bakery.  Though I'm sure you would like to to be. 

Try talking about Christianity on a college campus and watch yourself be shut down.
Try spelling out the negative side of abortion on a campus and watch yourself be attacked.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #14 on: 05 21, 15, 08:49:43:PM » Reply

go to a NRA meeting and start talking about how gun nuts are pussies.  go to an abortion clinic and shove posters of dead babies in people's faces, call them murderers and try to force them to not go into the clinic.  go to a bush rally with a democratic sticker on your car and get turned away.  go to a glenn beck rally, if he ever has another one, and talk about how stupid teabaggers are. 
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #15 on: 05 21, 15, 08:55:42:PM » Reply

The left will accuse you of racism, sexism or homophobia in order to shut you up.  They are not interested in free speech or dialogue.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS!!!!!!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #16 on: 05 21, 15, 08:56:14:PM » Reply

you mean like what you and others do to mccain and bush in some cases?

Never happened.

who doesn't laugh at or condemn stupid remarks made by other people?

We laugh at your stupid remarks.  We don't silence you.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #17 on: 05 21, 15, 09:03:59:PM » Reply

go to an abortion clinic and shove posters of dead babies in people's faces, call them murderers and try to force them to not go into the clinic.

And watch yourself be arrested.

go to a bush rally with a democratic sticker on your car and get turned away.

Never happened, or anecdotal at best.

go to a glenn beck rally, if he ever has another one, and talk about how stupid teabaggers are.

And watch Glenn Beck ask you up to the speakers so he can publicly debate you on that speech in front of everyone.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #18 on: 05 21, 15, 09:07:20:PM » Reply

Glen Beck would agree with you that liberal testicle-dippers are stupid.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 05 21, 15, 09:20:38:PM » Reply

go to an abortion clinic and shove posters of dead babies in people's faces, call them murderers and try to force them to not go into the clinic.

And watch yourself be arrested.  (wrong again, loser.  the shove posters in the faces comment was not literally, but figuratively.  by having these huge pictures of dead babies, not fetuses, in view of these women who might be reluctantly having an abortion because of medical reasons or because of rape or incest, or because SHE DECIDED THAT IS WHAT IS BEST FOR HER RIGHT NOW, you are shoving it in their face.  and you are trying to shame them to not go into the clinic. and recently the keep your distance law at these clinics was struck down. so you are wrong once again, sonny.  but i would bet you are for this bullshit. 

go to a bush rally with a democratic sticker on your car and get turned away.

Never happened, or anecdotal at best. (no, confused person. it happened.  why do you lie so much?)

go to a glenn beck rally, if he ever has another one, and talk about how stupid teabaggers are.

And watch Glenn Beck ask you up to the speakers so he can publicly debate you on that speech in front of everyone. (even you don't believe that could happen.  glenn beck is a wimpy poser)

first, your abortion clinic lie:

Supreme Court Strikes Down Law That Keeps Anti-Choice ...
www.thenation.com › Blogs › Dani McClain
The Nation
Jun 26, 2014 - This morning, the Supreme Court unanimously struck down a 2007 Massachusetts law that established and protected clinic buffer zones—a mandated thirty-five-foot distance intended to keep anti-choice protesters and ... These protesters don't get the fact that most people are walking in for birth control and ...

and now your bush lie:

Screening Tactics at Bush Events Questioned

By Kelley Beaucar Vlahos  Published April 22, 2005  FoxNews.com

The unceremonious ouster of three people from a recent White House Social Security event in Colorado has critics wondering how far President Bush will go to ensure friendly, sympathetic audiences at his town hall-style forums and rallies.

“He is the president, and regardless of affiliation, everybody should have the opportunity to go and see the president,” said Aaron Johnson, spokesman for Rep. Marilyn Musgrave, R-Colo. “It shouldn’t be the job of anybody to make sure the crowd is 100 percent sympathetic.”

Denver attorney Dan Recht, who is representing Leslie Weiss, 39, Alex Young, 25, and Karen Bauer, 38, told The Associated Press that his clients had tickets and were not planning to disrupt anything when they were asked to leave, without explanation, before the March 21 forum.

The three, who are members of the Denver Progressives (search) political activist group, did have T-shirts tucked under their business attire calling for Bush to “stop the lies,” but a plan to brandish them during the program had been abandoned earlier and the shirts never saw the light of day, Recht said.

Secret Service (search) in Denver told the three the next day that the bumper sticker on their car, which read “No More Blood for Oil,” a common anti-Iraq war slogan, triggered the ejection.

“They were kicked out of this venue and not allowed to hear what the president had to say based solely on this political bumper sticker,” Recht told AP.

The White House later claimed the man who turned them away was a “volunteer” but did not identify him or his affiliation. Since the forum was considered an official event, neither the Colorado Republican Party nor its volunteers were involved, party officials said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/04/22/screening-tactics-at-bush-events-questioned.html
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #20 on: 05 21, 15, 09:46:26:PM » Reply

the Supreme Court unanimously struck down a 2007 Massachusetts law that established and protected clinic buffer zones

Why do you think that allows pro-life protesters to physically restrain clinic patrons?  Jim is correct.  Physically restraining people will get you arrested.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #21 on: 05 22, 15, 05:24:51:AM » Reply

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #22 on: 05 22, 15, 05:46:26:AM » Reply

have someone who can read explain what i wrote in my last post to you, missy.  you are obviously too dense to understand. 
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #23 on: 05 22, 15, 07:07:31:AM » Reply

They were made examples of to intimidate others from speaking out.

There have been boycott efforts to punish those who did not toe the liberal party line.

Posted on: 05 21, 15, 08:56:14:PM Posted by: anchoragedan

you mean like what you and others do to mccain and bush in some cases?

Never happened.

i guess bush not being allowed to speak live at the GOP convention in the 2008 election was not being an example of being punished.  or cheney.  and here are some of your comments punishing mccain and bush for not being as right wing and full of teabagger shit as you and other creepy dimwits are:

202    All Boards / Current Events / Re: Hey Jim - you liking all of the Jungle drum racist rants today?   on: 05 19, 15, 06:04:38:PM

George W. Bush was a liberal spender.  He massively increased spending and scope in Education, Medicare, Transportation, and Health and Human Services.  Bush supported amnesty for illegal aliens.  Bush supported Affirmative Action.  Bush banned the incandescent light bulb.

Yes, these are just some of the reasons not to like Bush.

334    All Boards / Current Events / Re: Jeb Bush Mocked Over Iraq Do-Over Answer   on: 05 12, 15, 06:47:42:PM

George W. Bush destroyed the Republican party by making America believe the Republican Party were a bunch of big spending liberals.

The last thing we need is another Bush to reinforce that impression.  I would rather the GOP be known for small responsible government and that perception be accurate.  The only way to do that is to nominate a real constitutional conservative.

anchoragedan
Contributor
Re: Fox Host's Reaction to Torture Report: USA Is Awesome
« Reply #29 on: 12 10, 14, 12:15:21:PM »   Reply

ask john McCain

No.  I despise him.  I have no respect for his warped opinion.

anchoragedan
Re: Dick "Dick" Cheney Calls For Ban On Publishing Torture Reports
« Reply #28 on: 12 09, 14, 09:17:15:PM »   Reply

fuck that moron john McCain

No argument here.  His mind is whacked.

Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory