Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:38:12:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662793 Posts in 298814 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Exercise for Racist Losers on Internet Boards 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: New Exercise for Racist Losers on Internet Boards  (Read 1935 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #36 on: 05 22, 15, 07:07:05:AM » Reply

The following is a list of ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or have been, used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory (critical or disrespectful), pejorative (disapproving or contemptuous), or insulting manner. For the purposes of this list, an ethnic slur is a term designed to insult others on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality. Each term is listed followed by its country or region of usage, a definition, and a reference to that term.

Oreo
    (US) black on the outside and white on the inside, hinted by the appearance of an Oreo cookie. Used as early as the 1960s.

Nigger / Niger / nig / nigor / nigra / nigre (Caribbean) / nigar / niggur / nigga / niggah / niggar / nigguh / niggress / nigette
    (International) Black. From the Spanish and Portuguese word negro, derived from the Latin niger.

Wigger / Whigger / Wigga (White Nigger)
    (US) used in 19th-century United States to refer to the Irish. Sometimes used today in reference to white people in a manner similar to white trash or redneck. Also refers to white youth that imitate urban black youth by means of clothing style, mannerisms, and slang speech.  Also used by radical Québécois in self-reference, as in the seminal 1968 book White Niggers of America.

Cracker
    (US) a poor Appalachian or poor Southerner, a white person, first used in the 19th century.  It is sometimes used specifically to refer to a native of Florida or Georgia.  Also used in a more general sense in North America to refer to white people disparagingly.

Hillbilly is a term (often derogatory) for people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas in the United States, primarily in Appalachia, but also parts of the Ozarks. (US)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #37 on: 05 22, 15, 07:14:05:AM » Reply

i think you have to be an idiot to think calling someone similar to a cookie is somehow an insult, or racist.  i have explained why.  if you disagree, or find some dumbass on the internet that is also that stupid, so what?  explain to me HOW YOU THINK IT IS AN INSULT TO BELIEVE A BLACK PERSON WHO ESPOUSES NOTHING BUT VERY CONSERVATIVE VIEWS IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE.  AND THAT IT IS A FACT THAT 98% OF ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE WHITE PEOPLE, USUALLY OLDER WHITE PEOPLE.  AND OREOS ARE COOKIES.  NOTHING INHERENTLY INSULTING ABOUT COOKIES.  THERE IS NOTING INHERENTLY INSULTING ABOUT HAVING DARK SKIN.  THERE IS NOTHING INHERENTLY INSULTING ABOUT BEING A CONSERVATIVE, EVEN IF YOU ARE A BLACK PERSON OR MEXICAN OR PAKISTANI. so how is making the fairly funny connection that a black person with the political opinions of almost exclusively white people is like an oreo- black on the outside (due to his dark skin color) and white on the inside (due to his very conservative political positions that are almost exclusively expressed by white people)?  seriously, teabaggers.  can you not think for yourself even a little bit?
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #38 on: 05 22, 15, 07:15:04:AM » Reply

Race baiting negro

You are a boring broken record.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #39 on: 05 22, 15, 07:56:40:AM » Reply

List of ethnic slurs

The following links are a list of ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or have been, used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory (critical or disrespectful), pejorative (disapproving or contemptuous), or insulting manner. For the purposes of this list, an ethnic slur is a term designed to insult others on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality. Each term is listed followed by its country or region of usage, a definition, and a reference to that term.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #40 on: 05 22, 15, 08:13:59:AM » Reply

learn to think.  you are so stupid you actually believe what you read on the internet and take their word for it rather than decide for yourself.  if you think me calling sowell an oreo is racist, explain to me why you think so, don't just copy some other dumbass moron who says so.  why do you think so, dumbass?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #41 on: 05 22, 15, 08:38:50:AM » Reply

Perhaps before you use racist terms you should look them up, hooty.   Your mind is not a reference desk, obviously.
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #42 on: 05 22, 15, 04:52:39:PM » Reply

learn to think.  you are so stupid you actually believe what you read on the internet and take their word for it rather than decide for yourself.

Hoser.......are you serious here?   You use post after post  after post of crap you see on the internet ,then accuse someone of being stupid for doing the same thing ?

My gawd man, are you for real ?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #43 on: 05 22, 15, 04:58:48:PM » Reply

Hooty is severely limited...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #44 on: 05 22, 15, 05:05:24:PM » Reply

2 parenters are conservative?

Just like whites are conservative.

i hate to break it to ya, homeschool, but all kids have two parents!!

No, they don't.  Many children are raised out of wedlock or are abandoned by one of their parents.

if you mean were raised by two parents in the home, including all the democrats.

Nope.  Liberals are more likely to be missing a parent than conservatives.

and i never said oreo was not a reference to skin color.

Thank you for admitting it was racist.

just recognizing the skin color of someone does not make you racist

But associating behavior with it is.  See how that works?

i have posted many times the racist quotes of a dozen or more pinheaded racists here.

Some of them your own.

an oreo is a person who espouses traditionally very conservative views usually spewed by old conservative white people.

So an oreo can be a white person.  Then why not call them 2-parenters?  Or snow man?  Or dollar bill?  Or Christian?  Or Moral?  Or Middle American?  All of whom are conservative.

black on the outside and white on the inside.

Whoaa, so what does skin color have to do with whether or not you're a conservative?  Anyone can be a conservative.

you boys obviously believe just being called a conservative is somehow perjorative.

Nope.  You boys think you are supposed to be a liberal if you are black.

You don't think much of blacks, do you?  You don't think they should be allowed to think for themselves.
caserio1

« Reply #45 on: 05 22, 15, 05:06:02:PM » Reply

obama opened a twitter account

and the right wingers sent him pics of him being lynched

you right wingers have a lotta class
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #46 on: 05 22, 15, 05:14:44:PM » Reply

the ... wingers sent him pics of him being lynched

Where is that being reported?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #47 on: 05 22, 15, 06:05:29:PM » Reply

sweet......  Thanks for posting those slur links. It definitely a public service.   

As a White person, I can't think of ANY slur that would bother me in the slightest.

Certain people of other races go wacko over the most minimal references to their race since they LOOK to be offended 24/7.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Exercise for Racist Losers on Internet Boards
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory