Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 05:41:41:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660409 Posts in 298588 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Exercise for Racist Losers on Internet Boards 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: New Exercise for Racist Losers on Internet Boards  (Read 1933 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #24 on: 05 21, 15, 09:16:38:PM » Reply

I think it's hysterical that Hoosier thinks Clarence Page is a conservative.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #25 on: 05 21, 15, 09:26:19:PM » Reply

i think it is hysterical how you think he is not.  if think is the right word for what you do.  are you being serious?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #26 on: 05 21, 15, 09:30:42:PM » Reply

not obama.  because he is not.

Obama, being half black and half white is the epitome of being called an Oreo.  Or do you prefer Zebra as Blacks do?

And its unbelievable you think you can simply separate Obama from Sowell or Page, who by the way a full Blacks. Do you really think being a Democrat gives you license to make up your own categories as you go? Or this just inherent in your overall make up?

Supposedly its not incredibly stupid for you to call Blacks you don't like Oreo, but is for others, because you're a Democrat and have license to do so - Right?

are you really this misinformed?  oreo has nothing to do with mixed races!!  come on!!  you are trying to be stupid, right?  of course i can simply separate obama from oreos like sowell and thomas, he is the one who is not an oreo.  duh.  i don't like anyone that panders to a certain group of people just to get ahead, get more dough, get more publicity, whatever.  any color.  any race.  any ethnic origin.  any gender.  get it? are you saying you do like panderers?  why? i believe sowell and thomas are panderers...not for sure, but that is my gut feeling.  but them being called a conservative and an oreo is not racist, whether i do it or anybody else.  you boys are just confused. 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #27 on: 05 21, 15, 09:38:15:PM » Reply

are you saying you do like panderers? 

Who exactly is "Pandering" to anyone?  How did that get tossed in?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #28 on: 05 21, 15, 09:42:13:PM » Reply

i think it is hysterical how you think he is not.

I think you must be thinking of someone else.

Thomas Sowell is conservative.  Clarence Page is not.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #29 on: 05 21, 15, 09:42:37:PM » Reply

Obama is not an Oreo.  He has "The Attitude" through and through.  He is pure Nigger.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #30 on: 05 21, 15, 09:42:57:PM » Reply

but them being called a conservative and an oreo is not racist,

That total nonsense.
If I were to tell you my next door neighbor an Oreo, you would not automatically assume he is a Black man?
If you would, then Oreo as a Racial reference. 
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 05 21, 15, 09:44:44:PM » Reply

Byte - Really?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #32 on: 05 21, 15, 09:54:44:PM » Reply

If oreo is not a reference to skin color then whites and Hispanics can be oreos too (if they are conservative).

But why use term "oreo?'  Why not "vanilla?" Or "snowman?"  And why is just skin color associated with conservatism?  Why not associate religion, wealth, or having two parents?

Instead of calling Thomas Sowell an "oreo," why not call him a "2-parenter?"  2-parenters are conservative.  Or call him "Jesus-boy."  Christians are conservative.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #33 on: 05 21, 15, 09:56:12:PM » Reply

I don't use the N-word, here or in public, since I strictly avoid crude language in both my professional and personal lives.

I prefer synonyms instead. They're much more fun since the N-word has SOOOOOOOO many.

------------------------------------------

BTW.....  If you look up the N-word in UrbanDictionary.com, there is a series of pictures. You cannot BELIEVE the people they
  chose to use for THAT WORD!!!!!!!!  Even I was shocked at the offensive choices!!!!!!!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #34 on: 05 21, 15, 11:01:59:PM » Reply

I SEE THE COWARD HOOSIER CHOSE NOT TO  ADDRESS  THE ISSUES I RAISED BUT YOUR COWARDICE  DOES NOT CHANGE THE ACCURACY OF MY POST. EVERY TIME YOU ACCUSE ANYONE OF RACISM I WILL BE HERE TO REMIND YOU OF YOURS, SO ESSENTIALLY I HAVE TRUMPED YOUR RACE CARD AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #35 on: 05 22, 15, 05:31:49:AM » Reply

If oreo is not a reference to skin color then whites and Hispanics can be oreos too (if they are conservative).

But why use term "oreo?'  Why not "vanilla?" Or "snowman?"  And why is just skin color associated with conservatism?  Why not associate religion, wealth, or having two parents?

Instead of calling Thomas Sowell an "oreo," why not call him a "2-parenter?"  2-parenters are conservative.  Or call him "Jesus-boy."  Christians are conservative.

2 parenters are conservative?  how idiotic that?  i hate to break it to ya, homeschool, but all kids have two parents!!  you need to go back to biology, missy.  if you mean were raised by two parents in the home, everybody i know was.  including all the democrats.  what are you babbling about, liar?

and i never said oreo was not a reference to skin color.  so is the term black person.  get it?  just recognizing the skin color of someone does not make you racist, jarhead.  wd-40 is a racist and his bullshit about never using the n-word.  buttridden, clearly so.  hk-47.  you certainly proved it, nancy dan, when you joined in on that racist thread with the fake campaign poster of obama.  i have posted many times the racist quotes of a dozen or more pinheaded racists here.  an oreo is a person who espouses traditionally very conservative views usually spewed by old conservative white people.  thus, like an oreo.  black on the outside and white on the inside.  you boys obviously believe just being called a conservative is somehow perjorative.  you would think you would consider it a compliment since you are all very conservative.  and obviously even you boys don't believe a black person being called black is somehow an insult.  so how is the word oreo offensive?  doesn't it have to be offensive for it to be considered racist?  if not, then just calling someone a black guy would be considered racist.  is that how low your bar is?  just noticing what skin color they have, or just noticing their political views are more in line with those of old white people?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Exercise for Racist Losers on Internet Boards
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory