Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 07:05:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663124 Posts in 298843 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Exercise for Racist Losers on Internet Boards 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: New Exercise for Racist Losers on Internet Boards  (Read 1936 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 05 21, 15, 08:33:17:PM » Reply

when did i call obama an oreo

Calling anyone an oreo is incredibly stupid.

i called sowell and clarence page oreos.

See?

because they are.

What is an oreo?

is this really somehow over your head?

Yes.  Explain how the term "oreo" does not associate skin color with behavior.

i would never call obama an oreo

Why not?  How is he different than Clarence Page?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #13 on: 05 21, 15, 08:37:38:PM » Reply

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #14 on: 05 21, 15, 08:42:26:PM » Reply

i have explained how oreo is not racist, except maybe to thin skinned morons like yourself.  how is it derogatory?  you are the one assuming that my perception of sowell or page as being very conservative in their views, especially when it comes to affirmative action, obvious discrimination of blacks in the legal system that has been well documented, and other issues even marginally connected to racial matters, is related to their skin color, not their stated beliefs.  i believe george will has almost the same views as those guys, but if i called him an oreo it would not make much sense, metaphorically.  is it racist for me to think george will has antiquated, very conservative and wrong views about such topics?  then why is it racist for me to think sowell and page are?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #15 on: 05 21, 15, 08:54:13:PM » Reply

i have explained how oreo is not racist

Your explanation reiterated how it was racist.

except maybe to thin skinned morons like yourself.

You are so thin skinned, you accuse me of being a racist when I've never said a racist thing in my life

how is it derogatory?

Again?

It associates skin color with behavior.  Now you tell me how it doesn't if you can.

you are the one assuming that my perception of sowell or page as being very conservative in their views

Whoa.  You think Clarence Page is conservative???

affirmative action, obvious discrimination of blacks in the legal system that has been well documented

Yes.  I agree.  The discrimination that is Affirmative Action is indeed well documented.

is related to their skin color, not their stated beliefs.

Then what does "oreo" have to do with them if not their skin color?  Can white people be oreos?  Can liberals be oreos?  What does political philosophy have to do with the nature of oreos?

i believe george will has almost the same views as those guys, but if i called him an oreo it would not make much sense, metaphorically.

Why not?  How is he different than Thomas Sowell?

is it racist for me to think george will has antiquated, very conservative and wrong views about such topics?

Nope.  Because you didn't associate his beliefs with skin color.

then why is it racist for me to think sowell and page are?

Because you associate their beliefs with skin color.  You associate conservatism with being white.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #16 on: 05 21, 15, 08:54:33:PM » Reply

Quote from: Jim on Today at 07:50:45 PM
Is calling Obama an Oreo, a Racist comment?

Quote from: hoosier_daddy on Today at 07:51:24 PM
not racist, but incredibly stupid.

Quote from: Jim on Today at 07:54:36 PM
So then, you're incredibly stupid?

Posted by: anchoragedan
So then, you're incredibly stupid?

LOL!  Zing!!!

hilarious.  nancy dan is so stupid he thinks what jim replied made sense and was a zinger.  here is where i explain how stupid his comment really was....

when did i call obama an oreo, moron?  i called sowell and clarence page oreos.  because they are.  not obama.  because he is not.  is this really somehow over your head?  i would never call obama an oreo, but somebody like you might.  because you are stupid.  get it?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #17 on: 05 21, 15, 08:58:39:PM » Reply

so you think me associating conservatism with white people makes me racist?  so in your mind, being called a conservative is a derogatory remark?  you are a conservative...why do you believe that?

and yes, i do associate conservatism with white people...here is why (spoiler alert- because it is true!!)

PRINCETON, NJ -- Non-Hispanic whites accounted for 89% of Republican self-identifiers nationwide in 2012, while accounting for 70% of independents and 60% of Democrats. Over one-fifth of Democrats (22%) were black, while 16% of independents were Hispanic.

Racial and Ethnic Composition of U.S., by Party ID, 2012

These results are based on more than 338,000 interviews conducted as part of Gallup Daily tracking in 2012, and clearly underscore the distinct racial profiles of partisan groups in today's political landscape.

Republicans are overwhelmingly non-Hispanic white, at a level that is significantly higher than the self-identified white percentage of the national adult population. Just 2% of Republicans are black, and 6% are Hispanic.
Seventy percent of Americans who identify as independents are white, but independents have the highest representation of Hispanics (16%) of the three groups. Eight percent of independents are blacks.
Democrats remain a majority white party, but four in 10 Democrats are something other than non-Hispanic white. More than one in five Democrats are black, roughly twice the black representation in the adult population.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #18 on: 05 21, 15, 09:00:33:PM » Reply

dan thinks what jim replied made sense and was a zinger.

Yep!  Good job, Jim! 

when did i call obama an oreo?

LOL!  Isn't that precious.  He thinks it makes a difference who he calls an oreo in order to be considered stupid.

Hoosier is getting lazy.  He is copying and pasting his own posts now.  He can't come up with new material to justify his blatantly racist slurs.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #19 on: 05 21, 15, 09:04:01:PM » Reply

so you think me associating conservatism with white people makes me racist?

Yep.  Political philosophy has nothing to do with skin color.

so in your mind, being called a conservative is a derogatory remark?

Nope.  Assuming people must be liberal if they are black is derogatory

and yes, i do associate conservatism with white people.

Thank you for admitting your racism.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 05 21, 15, 09:05:08:PM » Reply

i have explained how oreo is not racist,

NO YOU HAVE OFFERED AN EXTREMELY ASININE EXPLANATION FOR WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS IS A RACIST TERM, AS "OREO" MEANS BLACK ON THE OUTSIDE BUT WHITE INSIDE THAT IS WHAT YOU MEANT REGARDLESS OF YOUR COWARDLY PISS POOR EXCUSE. IN LEGALESE IT IS CALLED "INTENT" YOU USED THAT TERM WITH THE INTENT TO INSULT THEM BASED ON THEIR CONSERVATISM AND THEIR SKIN COLOR AND YOU ARE A FOOL TO THINK YOU CAN RUN FROM YOUR OWN RACISM AND A COWARD FOR TRYING, AT LEAST THOSE WHOSE INSULT BLACKS FROM THE RIGHT DO SO WITHOUT TRYING TO WEASEL OUT OF IT. THEY MAY REVEL IN THEIR RACISM BUT YOU ARE JUST AS RACIST BUT TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO ADMIT IT!!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #21 on: 05 21, 15, 09:08:15:PM » Reply

Posted by: anchoragedan
and yes, i do associate conservatism with white people.

Thank you for admitting your racism.

are you trying to be stupid right now?  first, you are the one that believes calling someone a conservative is an insult.  second, I JUST POSTED WHERE REPUBLICANS ARE 89% WHITE, AND 2% BLACK, RACIALLY.  AND WHICH PARTY IS THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY, YOU FREAKING MULLET?  seriously, are you having a stroke, purity princess?  should i call your boyfriend?  what is your daddy's number?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #22 on: 05 21, 15, 09:11:49:PM » Reply

not obama.  because he is not.

Obama, being half black and half white is the epitome of being called an Oreo.  Or do you prefer Zebra as Blacks do?

And its unbelievable you think you can simply separate Obama from Sowell or Page, who by the way a full Blacks. Do you really think being a Democrat gives you license to make up your own categories as you go? Or this just inherent in your overall make up?

Supposedly its not incredibly stupid for you to call Blacks you don't like Oreo, but is for others, because you're a Democrat and have license to do so - Right?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #23 on: 05 21, 15, 09:15:11:PM » Reply

you are the one that believes calling someone a conservative is an insult.

You're lying.  I have been quite clear in saying that the insult is ASSUMING one must be a liberal if he is black.

I JUST POSTED WHERE REPUBLICANS ARE 89% WHITE

Irrelevant.

WHICH PARTY IS THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY

The Constitution Party
The Tea Party

what is your daddy's number?

Let the record show that Hoosier decided to bring a member of my family into the conversation when he failed to defeat me on ideas.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Exercise for Racist Losers on Internet Boards
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory