Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:02:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fake Christian Baby Machine Duggars Covered Up Sex Assaults 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Fake Christian Baby Machine Duggars Covered Up Sex Assaults  (Read 79 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 05 22, 15, 09:40:43:AM » Reply

Josh Duggar was investigated in 2006 for alleged misconduct starting when he was 14 years old.

Josh admitted, "Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends. ... I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged."

Josh, now 27 but 14 at the time of the first alleged incident, admitted he told his father of his actions.

"I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life," he said.

Josh's wife Anna, 26, has also released a statement to People, saying she knew about Josh's actions before they were married, adding that he received counseling after the incidents, which "changed his life."

"I can imagine the shock many of you are going through reading this. I remember feeling that same shock," she told the magazine. "When my family and I first visited the Duggar home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes."

Anna added that she was surprised by Josh's "openness and humility" in admitting this.

A representative for TLC, the network behind the Duggars' show "19 Kids and Counting," referred a request by ABC News for comment to the Duggars' personal representative. That person did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/josh-duggar-responds-calls-inexcusable-actions-teenager/story?id=31220027
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #13 on: 05 22, 15, 09:44:34:AM » Reply

liberal poison
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #14 on: 05 22, 15, 09:46:31:AM » Reply

like i said.  the main failing is upon the father and the church, who did not report these criminal acts to authorities so proper treatment could be supervised and maintained.  get it?  notice the title of the thread. we all make mistakes.  but some mistakes are worse than others.  a 14 or 15 year old boy fondling girls who are asleep, including their genitals, is a serious offense and one that could escalate if not altered. 
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #15 on: 05 22, 15, 09:58:23:AM » Reply

Good old Hoots. Just not happy unless he's trashing someone else.  Why is that Hoots?  What in your life is so God awful miserable that you feel compelled to try and drag everyone down into you miserable cesspool?
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #16 on: 05 22, 15, 10:00:02:AM » Reply

He is so insecure in his beliefs that he must demean and lower you to his level to converse.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #17 on: 05 22, 15, 10:01:10:AM » Reply

Good old Hoots. Just not happy unless he's trashing someone else.  Why is that Hoots?  What in your life is so God awful miserable that you feel compelled to try and drag everyone down into you miserable cesspool?

and you are trashing your betters in that post, bitch.  funny how do you do the stuff you accuse your betters of doing!!  do you know how fucking stupid that makes you, boy?  everybody else does.  go drink another fifth and try again, sonny. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 05 22, 15, 10:06:07:AM » Reply

The parents handled their minor aged son appropriately with therapy both for him and those affected.  They notified the authorities but at 14 and a minor no crime was committed.   14 year old boys are curious about girls and vice-verse with young females.   If only more youths would admit to their shortcomings and take the appropriate steps to rectify them before adulthood as in this case. 
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #19 on: 05 22, 15, 10:13:39:AM » Reply

Local...beautiful way of saying that...I agree...

BTW, I have no use for the Duggars.  I think reality tv is the downfall of American TV viewing and the reason ours is off most of the time, or watching history shows, cars shows or hunting and fishing shows.

In reading some of the stories on this, Jim Bob and Michelle tried to handle it themselves when it occurred, as most families might, but after a year, Jim Bob could not accept responsibility for his son's actions and went to the police himself.  Whatever occurred between "an underage boy and underage girls" was not appropriate, and some have said involved his younger sisters, which is disgusting, so it has to be dealt with.  The person I feel sorry for is his wife, who may only now be finding out about this.  Will she be one of those "stand by your man" kinda women?  I find the whole uber religious thing a cop-out too...to make excuses for bad behavior and not really deal with them or  not hold people fully accountable to the extent of the law, which the Bible tells us we are responsible for doing, is also wrong.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #20 on: 05 22, 15, 10:14:27:AM » Reply

Hoots, the day you are "my better" will be the day.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fake Christian Baby Machine Duggars Covered Up Sex Assaults
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory