Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 01:04:24:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Listen to this black man 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Listen to this black man  (Read 49 times)
littleeye
Honored Member

« on: 05 21, 15, 05:27:35:PM » Reply

http://www.video.foxnews.com/v/4248222573001/david-clarke-modern-liberalism-is-a-wrecking-ball/?intcmp=watchnow&playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

Everything Sherrif Clarke said is true, yet this black man is denigrated by Democrats, black and white. Liberals do work to keep the black man in the gutter speaking gutteral english. They do this to keep Democrats in office.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 05 22, 15, 06:13:26:AM » Reply

Hmmm no takers.
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 05 22, 15, 08:32:34:AM » Reply

Liberals and Democrats hate men like sherrif Clarke.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 05 22, 15, 08:41:27:AM » Reply

i don't hate him.  i just think he is as fucking stupid as sheriff joe.  or allen west.  total morons. i pity the fool. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 22, 15, 08:43:59:AM » Reply

just like sane people pity you hoosier and ask ourselves why you aren't confined, and treated for mental illness!
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 05 22, 15, 09:05:28:AM » Reply

And You are still just a Common Shit Stain HO!  I'm Amazed You are not in an Institution for the Criminally Weird.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 05 22, 15, 09:19:30:AM » Reply

Congressman Bob Goodlatte (VA), is chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.

He recently held a hearing on law enforcement, featuring outspoken David Clarke, the Sheriff of Milwaukee County.

He believes that liberals – including Barack Hussein Obama – want a permanent black underclass and wish to foment the false narrative that our nation is filled with racists.   Clarke drops the hammer on modern day liberals who wish to keep blacks on welfare, dependent on the federal government for handouts – and dependent on the Democrat political machine to keep them in bondage.

David Clarke is disgusted with liberals and racists like Obama and Sharpton who use their power to foment racial unrest and class warfare.

We applaud Sheriff Clarke for his courage and his clear understanding of the leftist forces at work in America to keep blacks in welfare bondage and in perpetual anger.

We also applaud Congressman Goodlatte for holding this important hearing.

Ging-Pac
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 22, 15, 09:25:30:AM » Reply

David Clarke is disgusted with liberals and racists like Obama and Sharpton who use their power to foment racial unrest and class warfare.

We applaud Sheriff Clarke for his courage and his clear understanding of the leftist forces at work in America to keep blacks in welfare bondage and in perpetual anger.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #8 on: 05 22, 15, 09:33:33:AM » Reply

Congressman Bob Goodlatte (VA), is chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.

He recently held a hearing on law enforcement, featuring outspoken David Clarke, the Sheriff of Milwaukee County.

He believes that liberals – including Barack Hussein Obama – want a permanent black underclass and wish to foment the false narrative that our nation is filled with racists.   Clarke drops the hammer on modern day liberals who wish to keep blacks on welfare, dependent on the federal government for handouts – and dependent on the Democrat political machine to keep them in bondage.

Ging-Pac

see?  like i said.  he is either insane or one of the stupidest people in the world. or both.  i pity the fool.  just like sheriff joe and allen west. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 05 22, 15, 10:16:15:AM » Reply

I am glad he spoke up truthfully about a difficult situation with Congress.   He is not one Holder can call a coward as he did with many Americans a few years ago.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Listen to this black man
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About