Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 02:41:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662682 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Jerusalem Police shoot 10-year-old Palestinian boy in the eye 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Jerusalem Police shoot 10-year-old Palestinian boy in the eye  (Read 21 times)
wvit1001

« on: 05 21, 15, 01:52:26:PM » Reply

Israeli Police wounded a 10-year-old Palestinian child in the eye Thursday afternoon while dispersing protesters near the Shuafat refugee camp in Jerusalem, according to Arabic media outlets in East Jerusalem. The boy, who was most likely hit by a black-tipped sponge bullet, was hospitalized in moderate condition in Hadassah University Hospital. It is unclear what will be the fate of his eye.

Jerusalem Police responded to the incident, stating that “Public works projects take place in the Shuafat refugee camp, including the expansion of an entry/exit lane and a large parking lot for students. Several dozen residents assembled and began to throw stones at Border Policemen, who were guarding the projects. The Border Police used riot-dispersal means. Among the rioters, a boy was evacuated by the Red Cross to the checkpoint after likely being hit by a sponge-tipped bullet. From the checkpoint he was transferred by an ambulance to the hospital.”

The connection between shooting a 10-year-old boy and the details of the public works projects is not entirely clear.

Over the past several months, Jerusalem Police has been stepping up its use of a new weapon: black-tipped sponge bullets. These have already led to the death of one teen, have caused four children to lose their sight, and have led Walla! and Activestills photographer,Tali Mayer, to sustain facial fractures. Just two months ago, the Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI) called on the Attorney General to put an end to the black-tipped sponge bullets.

http://972mag.com/border-police-shoot-10-year-old-palestinian-boy-in-the-eye/106956/

HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #1 on: 05 21, 15, 02:09:42:PM » Reply

SO Wvitt==WHY do you so love the PALIES=!!!  HUmmm?  Or  is it you just hate jews???

If the palies would stop behaving Like Animals and terrorests You would think it might benefit them

AND  By the way ==-Israel has a right to exist==The Beloved UN gave them the land they own and the rest of the arab states were to give some land to the palies BUT FUKKING RENEGED !!

The Palies teach there kids to kill jews=Its the muzzie way=

==Jewish kids are in school [where teachers carry guns to protect them]
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 05 21, 15, 02:15:22:PM » Reply

No, I don't love Palestinians and I don't hate Jews.  I don't like the Zionists much though.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 05 22, 15, 01:49:45:AM » Reply

Yet, not a word of protest toward the thug who tortured a family including a 10 year old boy to death in Washington DC solely because the family was "rich"!

Tells you where Wvit's loyalties lay!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Jerusalem Police shoot 10-year-old Palestinian boy in the eye
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory