Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:42:09:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653438 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Negro Tortures & Murders White Family In DC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Negro Tortures & Murders White Family In DC  (Read 230 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #24 on: 05 21, 15, 06:50:49:PM » Reply

you ... are too gutless to call blacks what you want to call them

Sir/Ma'am?

What should blacks be called?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #25 on: 05 21, 15, 06:52:41:PM » Reply

don't try to be stupid, nancy dan.  you are stupid enough accidentally.  what do you think racist chickenshits like wd-40 and blammie and daroadie and hk-47 would call black people, and have here many times before, if jim had not told them to cut it out?  why are such a little wimp who tries to defend racist pigs like them?  how racist are you, boy?  that is your lame ass, deflective response to this?

you boys are such pathetic racist chickenshits.  just last month the last of 6 or 7 white teens were sentenced for killing a random 50+ year old black man while joyriding around LOOKING FOR SOME RANDOM BLACK PERSON TO BEAT UP.  they took turns beating on him, and then the ring leader ran over him as he lay wounded in the street.  i did not post anything about it.  it was random, it was stupid ass teens reacting to who knows what kind of racist anger, and it was just the sentencing phase, the actual reporting of the crime had happened long before.  you chickenshit boys who are too gutless to call blacks what you want to call them, especially in public where some black kid might here you and kick your goddamn ass, call them "negroes" here as a code to other racist bitches that you are part of the KKK mentality.  then you lie and try to say you mean nothing by it.  god, what chickenshits.  cannot even admit how racist you are!!  but keep going to the many racist right wing websites that scour the news for stories where blacks did some horrible crimes if it blows your skirts up.  it just proves what wasted pieces of shit you are.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #26 on: 05 21, 15, 06:57:49:PM » Reply

don't try to be stupid, dan.

I'm sorry, but I didn't realize that blacks were different than whites.  Tell me how are they different?  Explain it to me.

what do you think racists would call black people

I have no idea.  I don't think like a racist.  Maybe you would know.

how racist are you, Dan?

Not the slightest bit.  How about you?  60%?  70%?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #27 on: 05 21, 15, 07:01:20:PM » Reply

still trying to be stupid.  what a waste of maybe 4 or 5 active brain cells, tops.  you go, girl!!  pretend you don't know what these racist pigs mean when they use the word negro.  god, you are sickening. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #28 on: 05 21, 15, 07:06:46:PM » Reply

still trying to be stupid.

Sorry.  I don't have a racist mentality.  Maybe you can explain how a racist thinks.

god, you are sickening.

Sorry if disappointed you when I didn't accept your invitation to be racist.  I hate to think what horrible words you are saving if I had accepted your invitation.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #29 on: 05 21, 15, 07:15:13:PM » Reply

yeah, you are being a racist, moron.  even as stupid as you are, you know what motivates racist punks like wd-40 to call black people negros on this board.  it is because he cannot call them the n-word like he gets off on, because jim told these racist goons to cut it out.  so he resorts to this archaic version as a wink wink nudge nudge to the other racist pinheads on this board that would call them n-words.  you know it, but you are acting dumber than usual to deflect from the obvious.  do you really think other people are as stupid and clueless as you?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #30 on: 05 21, 15, 07:18:54:PM » Reply

yeah, you are being a racist

And yet I didn't say anything racist.  How does that work?

you know what motivates racist punks

Sorry I don't.  Perhaps you can explain how racists think.  I don't associate with them.  But apparently you do.

do you really think other people are as intelligent and informed as you?

Some are, some aren't.  Why do you ask?
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 05 21, 15, 07:57:17:PM » Reply

now they say negro instead of nigger

it's a good thing lbj put the power of the us government to use protecting human rights

especially black human rights

LOL THE TERM "NIGGER" WAS LBJ'S FAVORITE ADJECTIVE TO QUOTE LBJ "I'LL HAVE THOSE NIGGERS VOTING DEMOCRAT FOR TWO HUNDRED YEARS"!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #32 on: 05 21, 15, 07:59:45:PM » Reply

NOTE THAT THE BRAVE SOB HOOSIER HAS TAKEN TO CALLING OTHERS PUNKS WHILE HE HIDES BEHIND HIS INTERNET ANONYMITY, WELL HE COULD PROVE US WRONG BY POSTING HIS NAME ON HERE BUT I DOUBT HE HAS THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE TO DO THAT! BESIDES LEFTIES AREKNOWN TO BE HYPOCRITES!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #33 on: 05 21, 15, 08:18:12:PM » Reply

Negro is a race, just like Caucasian or Asian, etc.  Everyone should be proud of themselves and accept the race that God
  gave them.

NEGRO  (noun)

Person of African descent. Not a derogatory term as witnessed by example below. Not in common usage anymore, as African-American has become politically correct, however, one wonders what a Negroid person in Africa should be termed when describing ethnicity.

United Negro College Fund

National Council of Negro Women

Negro Student Society

Guild of Negro Actors

Negro Military Veterans

Negro Engineers Association

Association of Negro Automotive Dealers

Negro Nurses of Atlanta

Association of Negro Radio and Television Executives

Society of Negro Psychologists
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #34 on: 05 21, 15, 08:25:27:PM » Reply

now they say negro instead of nigger

it's a good thing lbj put the power of the us government to use protecting human rights

especially black human rights

LOL THE TERM "NIGGER" WAS LBJ'S FAVORITE ADJECTIVE TO QUOTE LBJ "I'LL HAVE THOSE NIGGERS VOTING DEMOCRAT FOR TWO HUNDRED YEARS"!

another lie from the racist moron up-his-wazoo. lbj used the word, he was born in texas in the early 1900's.  but he did not say that.  he said when democrats voted for the civil rights act that democrats had just voted away their control of the racist south for generations.  and he was right.  BUT DEMOCRATS DID IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.  what is your excuse for being such a racist chickenshit, boy?  brain damage?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #35 on: 05 21, 15, 08:29:32:PM » Reply

BUT DEMOCRATS DID IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

So did Republicans.  Funny how southern states didn't punish them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Negro Tortures & Murders White Family In DC
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory