Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:04:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Attacking Jim 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Attacking Jim  (Read 236 times)
littleeye
Honored Member

« on: 05 21, 15, 09:21:49:AM » Reply

I have used the term jungle drums, not Jim. The phrase aptly describes what is going on in the large cities in our country that were once decent places to live. Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Oakland, Mephis, St. Louis and so on were once cities built on pride and peaceful places to raise a family. This is no longer true and they will never return to the cities they once where. There is a segment of the black community that is violent and criminal. This behavior has become generational and is abetted by the machinations of the nanny state. Democrats, black and white, destroyed these cities. This is why liberals on this board use the canard that the term jungle drums is racist. It detracts from my point that liberalism and the persuit of social justice is a force for evil. I am a man of color. My grandparents emigrated from Mexico almost a hundred years ago and I carry the genes of Meso-Americans in my veins. I you saw me you might surmise that I have some black genetic component in my ancestory.

Blacks have destroyed themselves and over my lifetime millions of black children have been left to a life of poverty, being raised in fatherless homes. They have been left there by feckless and useless black men. All of you that claim I am racist for using the term jungle drum can simply kiss my brown ass. Violence in Baltimore has gone through the roof and it has been the black children of that city that have suffered the most. This is the legacy of the Great Sociey. This is the legacy of enlightenment. The violence and corruption rampent in those cities run by black Democrats has African roots. The same applies to violence in the Hispanic community here. This violence has it roots south of our borders. If hispanics ever gain the poltical power that blacks Democrats have I fear the same destruction will follow. It is already occuring in California.

The cries of racism by the left has become a political term, not a moral one. I remember the vitriolic racism by whites back in the the 1950s and 60s. I see this same vitriol on black faces today. Racism is not a one way street. The rancorous disscussion over race in this country will not change until racism ceases to be a political term. It is a political term for the liberals on this site.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 05 21, 15, 09:26:16:AM » Reply

two words, screw you.  you are a sick excuse for a human being.  you are a coward and a liar.  you are a disgrace to your race- the human race.  go spew your racist vomit on some KKK board where you will have more support. only a few of even the most retarded right wingers here are as racist and disgusting as you. 
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #2 on: 05 21, 15, 09:55:45:AM » Reply

Well HoosierDaddy, he does prove that you don't need to be lily-white to be a racist, what with him being semi-caucasian and all.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 05 21, 15, 10:01:45:AM » Reply

Just can't handle the truth can you hoosier, you are the sick excuse here hoosier why in hell do you think you keep getting time off, it's not because of your brilliance which you have none, it's your stupidity and uncontrollable mouth and sewer language that causes it if you were 1/10 as smart as you think you are you would know it. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 21, 15, 10:05:51:AM » Reply

What city is next to be torched and looted by the African un Americans BS? They are the ones doing it in case you haven't noticed, all they need is an excuse no matter how small or meaningless!

Saying that out makes me a racist now doesn't it!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #5 on: 05 21, 15, 10:06:21:AM » Reply

you are as screwed up as littleeye, blammie.  remember that. 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 05 21, 15, 10:07:53:AM » Reply

Unfortunately, such terms only serve to enflame.   Better to speak in non-inflammatory terms when communicating a point, if you have a point to make.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 21, 15, 10:08:45:AM » Reply

You are what you are hoosier a low life unfit for society human being, that should be pitied.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 05 21, 15, 10:10:49:AM » Reply

Liberals are like terrorist you don't deal with them by kissing their ass or mincing words!
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 05 21, 15, 10:12:35:AM » Reply

I get how it can be news to some of you that people are victimized by systems legitimated by your nation, countrymen, and god. But I’m black and female and southern. I call that Tuesday.

- Tressie McMillan Cottom
caserio1

« Reply #10 on: 05 21, 15, 10:13:49:AM » Reply

a twisted bit of fiction

cas notices the lbj's equal rights law was ignored

could it be that lbj is a democrat ?

of course another right wing trick is to ignore who elected mr. obama twice

cas knows that the mississippi burning victims were not republicans either

so ah maybe a dose of truth might make you more believable
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 05 21, 15, 10:18:59:AM » Reply

The researchers say that negative associations likely have such power in most people’s minds because evolution prepared us to notice bad things more than good things. “If there’s a lion hiding in a bush, you’d better see it,” Livingston says. “Whereas if there’s a tree of mangoes, it’s unfortunate if you don’t notice it, but it’s not as critical to your survival.” Since each negative association has more weight in the brain, one must overcompensate with many positive links just to get back to neutral. The psychologists aren’t clear on why some people don’t make negative associations, but they are looking for genetic and social factors that predict it.

Unfortunately, other research shows that simply wanting to be less negative — or less racist — won’t actually work. You have to do something about it. The best way to become less racist, say psychologists, is to spend time with the very people you’re prejudiced against.

How Not To Be Racist - A rosy outlook on life makes some people immune to racial prejudice.

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/oct/how-not-to-be-racist

Evidently you bitter old coots just haven't had a very good life and don't expect you lives to get any better.  That explains a lot of why republicans in particular are so racist and bigoted.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Attacking Jim
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About