Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 06:50:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662981 Posts in 298832 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Bravo first lady...now... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Bravo first lady...now...  (Read 832 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 05 21, 15, 03:45:54:AM » Reply

cover up...

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/michelle-obamas-knockout-response-president-obamas-gimmefive-challenge

I think it's fantastic that she keeps fit and has such a healthy outlook on life, but most first ladies would dress a little more appropriately, even to demonstrate for such an important cause...
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 05 21, 15, 05:29:39:AM » Reply

what video were you looking at?  how was that workout apparel in any way not appropriate?  she was working out...remember?  are you being facetious?
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #2 on: 05 21, 15, 08:19:23:AM » Reply

When was the last time we had an unfit First Lady?

Perhaps Barbara Bush? Nah - she turns 90 next month. Can't say Barbara ain't a fitness freak too.

So I wonder - what female residing in the White House - at least in all of our lifetimes - hasn't been freaking "fit"?

Do we need to be told Mrs. Obama is?

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #3 on: 05 21, 15, 08:21:23:AM » Reply

you don't have a clue what fit is.  michelle could bench press the other first ladies.  you really think laura bush or hillary were fit?  maybe they were not fat, but that does not make them fit.  she is probably in better shape, lift more, run more, exercise more, than most men her age.  and a lot way younger. 
willam

« Reply #4 on: 05 21, 15, 08:36:32:AM » Reply

They are all fit.

It isn't a fitness popularity contest. It's first ladies - being first ladies.

All of them are FIT.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 05 21, 15, 08:38:54:AM » Reply

no, laura bush and hillary were not fit.  you do not know what fit means.  seriously.  go read something about it and come back when you have a clue.  that is like saying frank sinatra was fit as a young man because he was skinny.  or dean martin.  not being fat is not anywhere like being fit.  michelle obama is the first first lady to be actually fit.  period. 
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 05 21, 15, 08:52:17:AM » Reply

that leaping up and down off the bench, pressing 35 lb dumbbells (70 lbs), and jumping rope was impressive.
i don't believe any prior first lady was as fit as michelle seems to be.

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 05 21, 15, 08:56:39:AM » Reply

it is hilarious to read the comments from people who so obviously do not know the definitions of the words they use.  laura bush was fit?  hillary was fit?  betty ford?  nancy reagan?  geez.  and another mad because SHE IS WORKING OUT IN WORKOUT CLOTHES.  my god. 
willam

« Reply #8 on: 05 21, 15, 09:00:50:AM » Reply

Hoosier - what's funny to you - makes my day.

All First Ladies are fit.

I stand by that.
Betty Ford - took her fitness seriously - and got help for herself - and mentored to the world what getting FIT meant - by getting sober and returnning herself to good health.

Hillary Clinton - has never been unfit. As far as I know. Just another typical fit first lady. Just like Laura Bush, Nancy Reagan and Michelle Obama.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 05 21, 15, 10:13:10:AM » Reply

see?  you do not know what fit means.  not being fat does not mean fit.  come on.

This Medical News Today information article provides details on the five main components of physical fitness, which include:

Contents of this article:

Cardiorespiratory endurance
Muscular strength
Muscular endurance
Body composition
Flexibility
Cardiorespiratory endurance1st Lt. DAmelio Running (7637737280)
Jogging can help improve your cardiorespiratory
endurance.
Cardiorespiratory endurance is how our body is able to supply fuel during physical activity via the body's circulatory and respiratory systems.

According to Folsom Lake College2, there are two parts of cardiorespiratory endurance:
How efficient your heart and lungs are at delivering oxygen to your body
How efficient your body is at creating the ATP, or energy, your muscles need in order to contract.
Activites that can help improve your cardiorespiratory endurance include those that cause an elevated and safe heart rate for a sustained period.

These activities include swimming, brisk walking, jogging, and cycling.

It is important to begin these activities slowly and gradually increase the intensity.

Muscular strength
The USDHHS defines muscular strength as the ability of muscle to exert force during an activity.

You can strengthen your muscles by making them work against resistance, hence the term "resistance training". A muscle has to be overloaded to be strengthened. This can be achieved by lifting weights.

Alberta Education3 recommends starting with a resistance of around 80 percent of the maximum weight you can lift at one time and doing 3-9 repetitions of this weight through 3-5 sets for effective muscular benefits.

Muscular endurance
Muscular endurance is the ability of a muscle to continue exerting force without tiring out.

According to Dixie State University4, muscular endurance training helps develop the slow twitch fibers in your muscles.

As opposed to hard twitch fibers, slow twitch fibers handle low levels of force over relatively long periods.

Endurance can be improved by cardio-respiratory activities such as jogging, dancing, and cycling.

Body composition
The relative amounts of muscle, bone, and fat make up body composition, i.e. the body's muscle-bone-fat ratio. Despite someone's weight not changing, that does not mean that their level of fat is the same.

People with a high muscle (lean mass) ratio weigh more than those with the same height and waist circumference who have less muscle. Muscle weighs more per cubic inch of volume than fat.

According to The University of New Mexico5, common methods of calculating body composition include: skinfolds, circumference (girth) measures, hydrostatic weighing, bioelectrical impedance, and near-infrared interactance.

Flexibility?
Flexibility is the range of movement across a joint. Flexbility is important because it improves the ability to link movements together smoothly and can help prevent injuries.

The different types of flexibility, according to The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)6, are:

Dynamic flexibility (also called kinetic flexibility) - dynamic movements of the muscles to allow a limb through its full range of motion in the joints.
Static-active flexibility (also called active flexibility)
Static-passive flexibility (also called passive flexibility).
willam

« Reply #10 on: 05 21, 15, 10:21:54:AM » Reply

No one can say Barbara Bush wasn't and isn't fit.

No one can say Rosalynn Carter was unfit either.

Hillary Clinton - as fit as a fiddle and ready to rumble - or so she hopes.

Michelle Obama - as fit as the rest. As a matter of fact.

Fit people fall over dead - from heart attacks or strokes.

Happens all the time.

The only fact we know about First Ladies in our lifetime, including Michelle Obama is this - ALL of them were fit.
caserio1

« Reply #11 on: 05 21, 15, 11:01:10:AM » Reply

the hate for michelle demonstrated by the right can only be explained by her skin color

shame on you
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Bravo first lady...now...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory