Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 01:16:34:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662681 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Just watched "American Sniper" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7  Print
Author Topic: Just watched "American Sniper"  (Read 2327 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #72 on: 05 21, 15, 05:48:13:PM » Reply

sorta like your old dard character.

I thought he was YOUR character.  He sounded just like you.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #73 on: 05 21, 15, 05:54:12:PM » Reply

lemme give you a bit of advice..........lying to people makes yer value less                                                                                       

YOU SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE! BUT THEN YOU HAVE NO VALUE TO LESSEN!
caserio1

« Reply #74 on: 05 21, 15, 06:06:44:PM » Reply

every post waz posts is a personal attack on cas

cas's question is

when are you gonna have a thought?  does it still hurt when you try to think?

do it slowly at first, that might help
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #75 on: 05 21, 15, 06:29:46:PM » Reply

poor daniel.  he lacks character.  I see that most of aesops conservatives are the sensitive types.  that's so gay. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #76 on: 05 21, 15, 06:34:25:PM » Reply

Keep the personal attacks to yourself, John.  We don't need any more people ruining civil discourse here.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #77 on: 05 21, 15, 07:12:01:PM » Reply

This quote comes from a letter that Jefferson wrote to Charles Thomson, formerly the secretary of the Continental Congress, on January 9, 1816.

Jefferson lived in a world where political rulers routinely established a single sect of faith as the official religion. He promoted religious freedom in order to secure the rights of differing religions and to protect the freedom of an individual to practice the religion of their choosing.

The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth was created in 1820 by Thomas Jefferson. He was seventy-seven years old when he constructed his book by cutting excerpts of the New Testament Gospels from six printed volumes published in English, French, Latin and Greek. Jefferson edited and arranged the passages in a chronological order to tell the story of Jesus’s life, parables and moral teachings.

Jefferson’s goal was to clarify the teachings of Jesus which he believed provided “the most sublime and benevolent code of morals which has ever been offered to man.”

The Government Printing Office published a facsimile of the Jefferson Bible in 1904 which was distributed to the two chambers of Congress. Following elections each newly elected senator was presented with a copy of the book until the supply ran out in the 1950′s.

Letter from Thomas Jefferson to John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
April 11, 1823

Jefferson attacks Calvin, predestination, the immaculate conception and other facets of Christianity.

DEAR SIR, -- The wishes expressed, in your last favor, that I may continue in life and health until I become a Calvinist, at least in his exclamation of `mon Dieu! jusque à quand'! would make me immortal. I can never join Calvin in addressing his god. He was indeed an Atheist, which I can never be; or rather his religion was Daemonism. If ever man worshipped a false god, he did. The being described in his 5. points is not the God whom you and I acknolege and adore, the Creator and benevolent governor of the world; but a daemon of malignant spirit. It would be more pardonable to believe in no god at all, than to blaspheme him by the atrocious attributes of Calvin. Indeed I think that every Christian sect gives a great handle to Atheism by their general dogma that, without a revelation, there would not be sufficient proof of the being of a god. Now one sixth of mankind only are supposed to be Christians: the other five sixths then, who do not believe in the Jewish and Christian revelation, are without a knolege of the existence of a god!

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter

i wonder why fake christians like you who try so hard to defend christianity and jesus as being divine, don't even attempt to live your life like jesus did and like he taught?  how hypocritical is that, boy?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #78 on: 05 21, 15, 07:21:13:PM » Reply

cas's question is ....

Who was it that put that question to you,

and

did it hurt or where you to CS to try?

Tom Jefferson,

See?

He isnt a Christian either!

He thinks Jesus was a good philosopher by his remarks, but not divinity in the flesh
which is what a Chrstian believes, naturally.

As the Christ even said, 'believe on me, and be saved," as it ever was from he time of the fall.
No mere man has ever done the things he did before or after.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #79 on: 05 22, 15, 05:29:43:AM » Reply

Why does jw2 smear gays.
KensanIV

« Reply #80 on: 05 22, 15, 10:33:25:AM » Reply

Because he has looked deeply into his soul, and deep down he is afraid to admit that he is gay.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #81 on: 05 22, 15, 10:59:42:AM » Reply

And yet these very same founding fathers - allowed for Americans to be free to practice religion or not.

Ah, how insecure Christian factions must hate that.

In fact - George Washington and Thomas Jefferson et al, didn't care if you adhered to any Christian dictate - all you "needed" to be - was an American to be considered to be an American - by them. Uh, all you had to be - was a WHITE person, that is. To be considered for all of those rights and privileges - under their constitution. That assured the world - our founding fathers considered "all" persons to be free persons. Really they did - as they all went home to their slaves - and raped their slaves, too.

Our proud American History and founding fathers - what a hoot - sometimes.

Chris Kyle - still is who he was. A U.S Military veteran we all are proud of - to this day. For his service to us all four times over - deployed to the front line of war.  Following the orders of his superiors - over and over and over. Saving the lives of his fellow American servicemen and women - time and time again.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Just watched "American Sniper"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About