Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 10:41:48:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660922 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Against Obama, Dumb. Against Ben Carson, Smart 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Against Obama, Dumb. Against Ben Carson, Smart  (Read 2061 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #12 on: 05 15, 15, 05:19:56:AM » Reply

No, HO thinks Carson is Dumber than Obama because he is not half white half Arab.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #13 on: 05 15, 15, 05:21:28:AM » Reply

we all know how much better off we are today in every way since obama took over from failed war criminal bush.

Isn't it intriguing that Hitler supporters no doubt said the same thing about Hindenburg and Wilhelm.
I'm telling you, re-incarnation is real.  All those easily swayed Germans were just re-born to become the easily swayed Leftists we see today.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #14 on: 05 15, 15, 05:32:51:AM » Reply

Disagreeing with Carson because he is black. Your racism comes out more each day ho boy.

what does the color of carson's skin have to do with his ignorance of fundamental governmental duties and rights?  and how wrong he is to compare ISIS to our founding fathers?  he is a clown.  he might be great using his hands to operate on tiny blood vessels and what not in a person's brain, that does not mean jackola when it comes to being president.  he is like a gifted musician.  that doesn't mean he has a clue about our economy, about our military, about geopolitics, about our constitution.  why do right wingers try to even make that dumbass claim about it having anything to do with him being black?  who cares?

and bm is still blabbering about the right wing fantasy his masters have told him to believe about how obama really hasn't kicked ass since becoming president. that the dow going crazy, the deficit being cut in third, the unemployment rate down by 2.4%, and the rest of the world respecting and admiring us once again after it hated us for so long due to war criminal bush is all some sort of liberal lie.  how can even teabaggers be so gullible and stupid?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 05 15, 15, 02:55:33:PM » Reply

The "only" reason unemployment is down is because more and more workers can't find jobs and find it much easier to just put themselves on the welfare roles. Thus removing themselves from the seeking employment roles.  It hasn't got one iota to do with more people working, or some sort of "Obama Recovery" bs.

And the only nations having any "respect" for the U.S. is Cuba and Iran.  Hows that for a trade off. All other nations lost respect for us once we pulled out of Iraq leaving the helpless unarmed citizens to fend for themselves. Not only did we leave them helpless, but we telegraphed our intent to leave with a timeline, allowing ISIL/ISIS/Al Qaeda to regroup, reform, gather arms, gather support, increase troop levels and just sit and wait for us to walk out the door.  How can any other nation depend on us when we openly leave others to die at the hands of others after promising to free them and help them build a democracy?   

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #16 on: 05 15, 15, 05:39:17:PM » Reply

you are a liar, boy.  period.  but we all know that.  god, you are such a complete right wing stooge.  there have been over 10 million new jobs added to the private sector the last 5 years.  and during that time, the number of government workers has fallen.  a win/win...and you still bitch.  the dow does not reach records highs, the S&P does not reach record highs, the NASDAQ does not reach record highs because the unemployment rate and the economy in general has not vastly improved.  those are what people with an IQ call ECONOMIC INDICATORS, RIGHT WING STOOGE.  when the bush recession hit the fan, what happened to the dow and other markets?  come on, you can do this....what happened, meat puppet?  come on, even fox and rush mentioned it, right wing stooge.  THE DOW AND OTHERS SANK LIKE A STONE.  THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE SOARED, THE DOW CRASHED.  GET IT, STUPID?  they are intertwined.  clown.  but now you, in your infinite stupidity and gullibility, are actually trying to believe they are not connected, that the dow can soar, the corporations can post record profits, that on line and newspaper help wanted ads can reach pre-bush recession levels, EVEN IF THERE IS NO REAL IMPROVEMENT IN UNEMPLOYMENT, THAT THERE IS SOME SORT OF FUNNY BUSINESS GOING ON THAT MAKES IT APPEAR THE ECONOMY IS IMPROVING...what a sad sack of right wing stooge you are, boy.  no wonder you think ben carson has a clue, boy!!  he is not that much smarter than you!!

from forbes, a very conservative media source:

Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And ... - Forbes
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/09/05/obama-outperforms-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/
Forbes
Sep 5, 2014
caserio1

« Reply #17 on: 05 15, 15, 05:51:23:PM » Reply

what an amazing display  !!!

hoosier analyses carson's qualifications to be president

and

the entire right wing contingent posts hate filled articles attacking mr. hoosier

except jim who compares somebody to hitler   

tellingly noone posted carson's qualifications for the job
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #18 on: 05 15, 15, 05:53:11:PM » Reply

The "only" reason unemployment is down is because more and more workers can't find jobs and find it much easier to just put themselves on the welfare roles. Thus removing themselves from the seeking employment roles.  It hasn't got one iota to do with more people working, or some sort of "Obama Recovery" bs.

And the only nations having any "respect" for the U.S. is Cuba and Iran.  Hows that for a trade off. All other nations lost respect for us once we pulled out of Iraq leaving the helpless unarmed citizens to fend for themselves. Not only did we leave them helpless, but we telegraphed our intent to leave with a timeline, allowing ISIL/ISIS/Al Qaeda to regroup, reform, gather arms, gather support, increase troop levels and just sit and wait for us to walk out the door.  How can any other nation depend on us when we openly leave others to die at the hands of others after promising to free them and help them build a democracy?  

and we should never have invaded and occupied iraq, idiot, especially on lies, and we gave them plenty of heads up to prepare for our departure.  bush signed the SOFA in 2008, we left more than 3 years later. we still give them huge amounts of aid, access to military goods, and it is up to them to defend themselves.  idiot.  you go over there and fight if you don't think bush should have signed the SOFA, boy.  why do you want obama to send other americans to do what you refuse to do on your own, coward?  round up all your mouthy NRA gun nut loons and go over there and get some heavy duty gun action if that is what you think we need to do.  why do you need the government to tell you what to do?  how right wing manly is that, boy?

and again, you lie like a little bitch.  our allies now respect and admire the US and its president after hating us while bush was screwing everything up while president.  learn to read and then read something, liar.  '

U.S. Popularity Abroad
Posted by Greg Scoblete at 2:10 PM
Pew Research has released its 22 country survey of global opinion. I've only just started probing their new database but here are a few highlights so far:

The full report can be found here.

Looking through it, it appears the rest of the world didn't get the memo that President Obama is interested in selling them out to America's enemies:

Ratings of America are overwhelmingly favorable in Western Europe. For example, 73% in France and 63% in Germany say they have a favorable view of the U.S. Moreover, ratings of America have improved sharply in Russia (57%), up 13 percentage points since 2009, in China (58%), up 11 points, and in Japan (66%), up 7 points. Opinions are also highly positive in other nations around the world including South Korea (79%), Poland (74%), and Brazil (62%).

The U.S. continues to receive positive marks in India, where 66% express a favorable opinion, although this is down from last year when 76% held this view. America’s overall image has also slipped slightly in Indonesia, although 59% still give the U.S. a positive rating in the world’s largest predominantly Muslim nation.

and this pew poll from 2009 that shows the shift back then, too:

The Pew report found that in 21 of the countries surveyed, an average of 71 percent of respondents had at least some confidence in the U.S. president's handling of world affairs. In 2008, when Bush was in the White House, the figure in those same countries was only 17 percent.

The center said the most profound shifts came in Western Europe, notably in France and Germany, where confidence in Obama exceeds that for French President Nicolas Sarkozy and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

In addition, U.S. favorability rose by at least 10 percentage points in 11 countries over last year, including in Latin America, Africa and Asia - largely as a result of Obama's election, the center said.
KensanIV

« Reply #19 on: 05 15, 15, 09:52:08:PM » Reply

Yeah, It is difficult to be respected around the world when we have amateur night at the WH with a community organizer at the helm.  There is no consistent policy from this leadership from the Obama admin. Sure he kept his promises to get our forces out of Iraq BUT at what cost to that part of the world?

The worlds biggest threat is a JV team in his mind... If he intends to do nothing about them and their rise to power he can call them a girls minor little league beginners team. 

why not?
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #20 on: 05 15, 15, 09:59:21:PM » Reply

Ben Carson is more qualified to be president than Barack Obama WAS when he was elected.

Obama has NEVER held a REAL JOB.

Carson ran the neurosurgery department at Johns Hopkins - the most prestigious hospital in the COUNTRY.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 05 15, 15, 11:16:31:PM » Reply

and we should never have invaded and occupied iraq, idiot, especially on lies,

What is your problem?  Do you really have that hard a time swallowing the fact that all  the Democrats of 2003 would have invaded Iraq as well. And your 12 years later armchair quarter backing thinking you know whats best won't change that fact. Live with it!

and we gave them plenty of heads up to prepare for our departure. 

YES!  We gave the insurgents plenty of time to regroup, rearm, build more forces, have plenty of time training before we walked out and handed Iraq over to the insurgents.

bush signed the SOFA in 2008,

But he would not have if it were for all the pressure from Democrats who controlled both Houses..

we still give them huge amounts of aid, access to military goods,

And most of those goods and Aid end up in the hands of ISIS.  Gee, one might think Obama knew it would.

idiot. 

Really?  Are you sure you want to go back down this road again?

you go over there and fight if you don't think bush should have signed the SOFA,

I did my stint in the Jungles of Vietnam as a Pointman, then re-enlisted as a Huey Door Gunner.  And you?

boy.

why do you want obama to send other americans to do what you refuse to do on your own,

We were already there. Obama didn't have "send" anyone. All Mr Community Organizer had to do was sit back and allow the Generals to do their job.

coward? 

round up all your mouthy NRA gun nut loons and go over there and get some heavy duty gun action if that is what you think we need to do.  why do you need the government to tell you what to do?  how right wing manly is that, boy?

One full day back, and already you're talking like a schoolyard bully.  Is there "anything" at all I can do to help you respond like an Adult?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #22 on: 05 16, 15, 12:01:14:AM » Reply

no democrat in 2003 would have made the decision to invade iraq WITHOUT the UN security council okay, especially after blix found no traces for 3 months with complete access, you liar.  it does not matter what the hell a right wing stooge like you lies about, boy....the facts remain the same.  you need to pull your head out of wnd and newsmax's ass and at least try to use your head for awhile to see how damn wrong you are.  you can go back and read what the democrats were saying BEFORE bush invaded to know how wrong you are.....of course, AFTER our troops were on the ground EVERY DEMOCRAT HAD TO HOLD HIS TONGUE, UNLIKE REPUBS WHO HAVE CRITICIZED DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTS WHILE OUR MILITARY FORCES ARE CARRYING OUT THE MILITARY ACTIONS OF THE PRESIDENT ESPECIALLY IN THE EARLY STAGES OF THAT MILITARY ACTION, AS THE REPUBS DID WHEN WE WERE HELPING NATO FORCE MILOSEVIC OUT OF POWER WITHOUT LOSING ONE SOLDIER IN COMBAT.  you are such a hypocritical waste.  some racist pig like littleye can start multiple threads titled JUNGLE DRUMS and they all have the most audacious racist crap in them.  you not only condone such juvenile, chickenshit crap, you join in!!  but you get your widdle feelings hurt when somebody calls you out for your stupidity and hypocrisy.  grow up, little boy.  get your priorities right.  leave your fake christianity behind. 
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 05 16, 15, 12:17:17:AM » Reply

some racist pig like littleye can start multiple threads titled JUNGLE DRUMS and they all have the most audacious racist crap in them.  you not only condone such juvenile, chickenshit crap, you join in!!

You're so hung up on racism I could say "Aphrodisiac" and you'd still call me a racist.

But you know what. You've only been back one or two days and I've already 'had it' with your obnoxious mouth, pissy attitude, and multiple degrading attempts because your posts hold no water if you can't try to throw your target off balance with a personal attack..

It is terribly unfortunate for you that you've sadly mistaken my many years attempting to please everyone, as a weakness.   

Continue being a prick with me or anyone else then together we'll see where it gets you, big man. 
But I warn you. Your luck is gone, and you have no more mulligans.  You can choose to be less hostile, or you can find another forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Against Obama, Dumb. Against Ben Carson, Smart
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory