Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:38:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Worthless liberals urinate on wounded veterans-thanks Obama! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Worthless liberals urinate on wounded veterans-thanks Obama!  (Read 376 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 04 25, 15, 02:34:53:AM » Reply

I will never understand the liberal claim that our defending ourselves from terrorism causes terrorism!

It is akin to claiming defending your home from a violent invader causes violent home invasions!

It is bizarre and mindless!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #13 on: 04 25, 15, 02:42:28:AM » Reply

A woman protecting herself from being Raped is the #1 cause of Rape DarkFlowerChild..  Its your reasoning, so it must be true....

As far as hating Veterans, DarkFlowerChild didn't even have the fortitude to join the service to find out first hand for herself what was going on from the inside.  Instead she just laid back and drank in the words spouted by drugged-up dope-head Hippies, all giving their own versions of "whats totally real man!", then combining each version into a scenario that fit into whatever left over space they had remaining in that doped up cranium.

daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 04 25, 15, 04:58:24:AM » Reply

They wouldn't piss on this Dog!  D2D.  It may shoot back.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #15 on: 04 25, 15, 05:21:07:AM » Reply

You can believe whole-heatedly that they made damned well sure they were doing this to those who were currently incapable of fighting back.
Stone cold Mamby-Pamby Pansy-Asses in any other way.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #16 on: 04 25, 15, 06:16:31:AM » Reply

DarkFlower is neither a liberal nor a conservative. DarkFlower is an anarchist. DarkFlower is damaged goods. I don't know what could happen in a person's life to cause so much hate for their country or the men and women who volunteer to protect it. DarkFlower has become more and more hateful over the last several months. I fear he/she is ripe for some anarchist group to recruit for an act of terrorism against the country. I hope DarkFlower is on a terrorist watch list. He/she is the reason we need the BAD and Homeland Security.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #17 on: 04 25, 15, 06:38:06:AM » Reply

They are ptrotesting OBAMAS and the DEMOCRAT POLICIES,, remember that!!
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #18 on: 04 25, 15, 06:49:40:AM » Reply

They are ptrotesting OBAMAS and the DEMOCRAT POLICIES,, remember that!!

So that would make them Republicans or Libertarian. Thanks for recognizing that publicly.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #19 on: 04 25, 15, 06:51:40:AM » Reply

So that would make them Republicans or Libertarian. Thanks for that revelation.
Nope, that makes them liberals who place their hatred of the military much higher than their love of Obama!
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 04 25, 15, 07:01:37:AM » Reply

How come the brain dead communists forget the the Majority of voter are NOT Republican,, they are Independents.  And How DARE any DEMOCRAT Object to Obamas  foreign Policies,, it is absolutely beyond anything they can fathom here.  SO,,,Did that asshole wmd check their voter registration to accuse the Republicans,,, or just hate and intolerance.. ROFLMAO.

Their unreasoned blind hate for Obamas defined Republican "ENEMY" is a mania of mental illness proportions.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 04 25, 15, 07:03:42:AM » Reply

VIETNAM DEJA VU? Spitting on wounded combat veterans, urinating on the American flag, leftist college students, spawned by the sixties generation, are running true to form.

http://shoebat.com/2015/04/25/vietnam-deja-vu-spitting-on-wounded-combat-veterans-urinating-on-the-american-flag-leftist-college-students-spawned-by-the-sixties-commie-generation-are-running-true-to-form/
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 04 25, 15, 07:08:41:AM » Reply

VIETNAM DEJA VU? Spitting on wounded combat veterans, urinating on the American flag, leftist college students, spawned by the sixties generation, are running true to form.

http://shoebat.com/2015/04/25/vietnam-deja-vu-spitting-on-wounded-combat-veterans-urinating-on-the-american-flag-leftist-college-students-spawned-by-the-sixties-commie-generation-are-running-true-to-form/

Discrimination is OK with the left in this case. wmd defended it by deflecting to REPUBLICAN..

Try doing that to a Gay couple or a Black..
darkflower

« Reply #23 on: 04 25, 15, 07:27:40:AM » Reply

I am not an anarchist and the thing I hate is hypocritical terrorist scum (the united states military are terrorist scum) who go around the world murdering innocent people on orders from a corrupted united states government which is acting to serve the interests of rich donors.

The claim that they are protecting us is a BIG FAT LIE.

Invading other nations is not self defense you idiots.

Vets who come to their senses and reject the government propaganda are ok. The rest can all burn in hell where they belong. They deserve nothing but contempt for being stupid enough to "serve" the evil empire by murdering innocents for profit. Screw the military. And screw anyone hateful enough to support them.

You all are the hateful ones, supporting the murder of innocents out of your hate. And I would not waste my time on stupid terrorism, that is what you scum do, and it would be pointless. I admit I would be happy as all get out if there were a civil war to overthrow you bastards but fat chance of that ever happening. All I can do is hope the world wakes up some day and nukes your sorry asses. Because you will never come to your senses on your own. You idiots don't even realize what you are doing is WRONG. You murder innocents and think meh, it's ok. You all are FREAKS.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Worthless liberals urinate on wounded veterans-thanks Obama!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory