Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:05:18:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660539 Posts in 298598 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Worthless liberals urinate on wounded veterans-thanks Obama! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Worthless liberals urinate on wounded veterans-thanks Obama!  (Read 375 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 04 25, 15, 12:13:30:AM » Reply

(CNN)The University of Florida and Emory University are investigating allegations that Zeta Beta Tau fraternity members disrespected wounded war veterans last weekend at Panama City Beach, Florida, by spitting, urinating and pouring beer on them.

"They actually spit on me and my service dog as well, and that's just so disrespectful and it hurts. I come and I feel honored and I feel safe and that I belong, but now I feel like I'm defending myself," wounded veteran Nicholas Connole told CNN affiliate WJHG.
"People were urinating off the balconies, throwing up in the elevators, making suggestive and sexual comments about veterans with their service dogs and derogatory and suggestive comments about their wives," said Linda Cope, organizer of the Warrior Beach Retreat.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/24/us/frats-and-wounded-vets/index.html

Just another reason to hate liberalism!
darkflower

« Reply #1 on: 04 25, 15, 12:18:14:AM » Reply

Liberals don't join frats, those are drunk neocons.
darkflower

« Reply #2 on: 04 25, 15, 12:19:31:AM » Reply

But for the record, vets are a bunch of worthless traitors who should be thrown in prison.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 04 25, 15, 12:20:54:AM » Reply

Liberals don't join frats, those are drunk neocons.
Further proof of how divorced from reality Darkflower is!

Liberals are sheep that will join and serve any organization that will have them!

Darkflower says defending your country and people makes you a traitor!

The fool!
darkflower

« Reply #4 on: 04 25, 15, 12:31:49:AM » Reply

d2 thinks going overseas to murder people and incite terrorism is somehow defending this country.

People in the military need to be slapped upside the head til their brains start working and they stop being such traitorous scum serving the evil empire.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #5 on: 04 25, 15, 12:49:24:AM » Reply

Maybe those vets should have waited till the enemy got here, then try and kill them before they killed you Sweetie...  They might not have made it though...
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 04 25, 15, 12:50:15:AM » Reply

d2 thinks going overseas to murder people and incite terrorism is somehow defending this country.

People in the military need to be slapped upside the head til their brains start working and they stop being such traitorous scum serving the evil empire.
Wrong D2D knows going overseas to kill terrorists who murder innocent men, women and children is defending this country!

D2D Knows the Military does a tremendous job stopping terrorism despite the best efforts of liberals like Obama and Darkflower!
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #7 on: 04 25, 15, 01:09:06:AM » Reply

Wouldn't spitting, pissing and pouring beer on them constitute legal Battery.  Likewise for the Service Animals.  Throw the book at the smart-ass bastards.

Then we can see how fu'k'n funny they think it is.
darkflower

« Reply #8 on: 04 25, 15, 01:13:16:AM » Reply

Maybe those vets should have waited till the enemy got here

What enemy? The only enemy is the government and it is already here. Are you seriously suggesting that Vietnamese would have got here? Or that Iraq, Afghanistan, or Libya were going to invade?

d2, all the military does is murder people, destroy nations, and provoke terrorism. They serve the government aka the evil empire to the detriment of their country, making them traitors and you idiots for egging them on. They do not defend any of us and are serving our biggest enemy.

And obama is not a liberal, he agrees with you fools.
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 04 25, 15, 01:15:30:AM » Reply

According to Darkflower there was no terrorism until after 9/11!

Brilliant!
darkflower

« Reply #10 on: 04 25, 15, 01:16:40:AM » Reply

According to me, your reading comprehension is not even 1st grade level.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #11 on: 04 25, 15, 02:30:04:AM » Reply

According to Darkflower there was no terrorism until after 9/11!

According to Darkflower she's the American and those of us who actually put our lives on the line in combat, are not.
Maybe when DarkFlowerChild actually risks her life for something she believes in then maybe (maybe) she will have a voice. But until then - its crickets...

Sorry sweetheart - but you have no standing..  You are as Vile as Hoosier. You just use different words..

Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Worthless liberals urinate on wounded veterans-thanks Obama!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory