Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 04:49:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: We're now getting Bill's passed in the Senate that shows that reid was 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: We're now getting Bill's passed in the Senate that shows that reid was  (Read 26 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 04 24, 15, 08:53:30:PM » Reply

the problem all along!
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 04 24, 15, 08:55:53:PM » Reply

You know that, I know that, Republicans know that.  And, all but the stupidest brain dead Democrats know that.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 04 24, 15, 09:15:42:PM » Reply

Reid is the worst of what politics has to offer a corrupt lying scumbag!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #3 on: 04 24, 15, 09:29:25:PM » Reply

IMHO, the broken exercise equipment story is BS. I think he got his butt kicked by some ranchers that got screwed-over by his policies!!

http://www.redstate.com/2015/01/23/harry-reids-injury-explained/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 04 24, 15, 09:45:49:PM » Reply

On Monday I got a phone call from a man named Easton Elliott. We talked briefly on Monday, and have had additional telephone conversations since then. Elliott* is a businessman who lives in the Las Vegas

area, and he thinks he knows what really happened to Harry Reid.

This is the story as he related it to me:

Elliott spent a portion of last New Year’s Eve at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Henderson, Nevada. His AA group has meetings every hour on New Year’s Eve, along with a pot luck supper. There

were approximately 20 people present at the meeting during the events described below.

Some time between 10:00 and 11:30 p.m., a man entered the meeting. His appearance was striking: there was blood on his clothing, beginning around his midsection. His left hand was swollen. He

appeared to be somewhat intoxicated and was visibly agitated. He introduced himself as “Larry.”

In a group discussion that was heard by a number of people, Larry said that he had just had a fight with a family member. Larry said he had been at a family get-together, and he didn’t remember much

about the fight because he had blacked out. When he came to, he was rolling on the ground, fighting with a family member, and his clothes were bloody. Now, he said, he was frightened that the Secret

Service would come after him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/04/lead-suspect-in-harry-reids-beating-his-brother-is-arrested-for-assaulting-police/?PageSpeed=noscript

Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #5 on: 04 24, 15, 09:53:06:PM » Reply

I have always questioned how how he acquired so much damage from the accident as described.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: We're now getting Bill's passed in the Senate that shows that reid was
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory