Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 12:30:32:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662719 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Record Cold This Spring, Many New Low Records!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Record Cold This Spring, Many New Low Records!!!  (Read 350 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #24 on: 04 25, 15, 02:35:36:PM » Reply

We had a very warm and dry winter...snowfalls are at record lows, but since March, we've had only about 3 days without rain.  Today, massive deluges, high winds, I suspect we will hear later on the news about a possible tornado somewhere in the area...rare, but they've been occurring...
1965hawks

« Reply #25 on: 04 25, 15, 02:53:31:PM » Reply

takncarabizniz: We had a very warm and dry winter...snowfalls are at record lows, but since March, we've had only about 3 days without rain.  Today, massive deluges, high winds, I suspect we will hear later on the news about a possible tornado somewhere in the area...rare, but they've been occurring.

takncarabizniz,

You do know that you're describing local weather conditions and not global warming and climate change. Right?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #26 on: 04 25, 15, 03:27:16:PM » Reply

The world has not so much as warmed that is can no longer break, pre-industrial boom, record cold temperatures.   Natural variability between days in the same season from year to year is so great that it buries the puny average temperature increase in the noise.  If not for the alarmists, very few would give any thought to climate change because it is completely divorced from real world experience.
1965hawks

« Reply #27 on: 04 25, 15, 04:31:07:PM » Reply

chuck_curtis: The world has not so much as warmed that blah blah blah blah....

I don't have time today for your unfounded opining and empty rhetoric.

WWV10MHZ claimed that because it's cold where he lives, the claims of global warming and climate change has been disproven and that, in fact, the abnormally low temperatures where she lives is proof of something deniers have named "global cooling." But, of course, cold weather doesn't mean global warming isn't real.

http://www.businessinsider.com/cold-weather-doesnt-discredit-global-warming-2014-1

And "global cooling" is nothing more than just another denier-created myth.There was never scientific consensus that the Earth is cooling.

http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2014/01/the_myth_of_the_global_cooling_consensus.html
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #28 on: 04 25, 15, 04:46:52:PM » Reply

Have you ever noticed when discussing "Global Warming/Cooling" with a Climate Alarmist that whatever you point out that differs from their
   Agenda is WRONG. That's not it! That's different! You're stupid! You don't have the facts! You're confused! That's old info! That's weather, not climate!
   Those aren't real scientists! That's NOT __________________ !!! That's ____________________!!!! (Fill in the blanks.)

The Climate Alarmists & Enviro-Wackos have an answer for EVERYTHING except agreeing with a Normal Person in any way whatsoever!!!!!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #29 on: 04 25, 15, 04:50:15:PM » Reply

hawks...with the temperatures rising only slightly over the past 5 decades or more, and all weather being cyclical, I happen to believe that all things are relative.  My weather is relative to me...and in Colorado, where my good friends are, the snow and cold is relative to them...they are relative to the overall picture and frankly, I don't argue with Mother Nature.  Global warming, climate change, it's not written in stone...we have hot years, and cold years, off decades, and on decades...

Whatareyagonnado?
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #30 on: 04 25, 15, 05:05:22:PM » Reply

WWVA,, they keep moving the Goal posts. You make a touch down play and the goal moved on you.
KensanIV

« Reply #31 on: 04 25, 15, 05:30:26:PM » Reply

Hawkie, Thank you for reminding me the freezing temperature of water to ice...  Obviously you think that I am as dumb as one of the libs you hang out with.

I could have worded it better to say that yes, I noticed ice on my birdbath today... But I have nothing to fear, you seem to want to go thru life correcting others and attempting to make your self look superior, we can count on you.

As well, I also wanted to bring in the new liberal word description that is currently in vogue, that of "Climate Change" to cover all facets of weather oddities.  Too cold, too hot, too windy, too dusty, too many storms, not enough storms.  And again state that if fossil fuels are the cause of the climate change and liberals believe that man has caused it... We can stop burning it...then what?

That leaves..... gasp!!!! - Nuclear. But you libs don't like that either. I know windmills... Oh but they will kill the birds... But I won't have to worry about the water in my birdbath. 

Thank you.  I know you could find an answer for me if I reasoned it out long enough.

If you think this is tongue in cheek, you are correct.
seahooker

« Reply #32 on: 04 25, 15, 05:33:30:PM » Reply

can you find me one of these so-called consensus scientists that says there is a 100% chance man is causing global warming to a frightening extent?
1965hawks

« Reply #33 on: 04 27, 15, 07:38:43:PM » Reply

takncarabizniz: hawks...[sic] with the temperatures rising only slightly over the past 5 decades or more,...

Ms Takn,

Your attempt to downplay global warming by arguing that temperatures have risen only slightly over the past five years does not change the fact of global warming, and more important, whether you realise it or not, you're admitting that global warming is, indeed, real.

and all weather being cyclical,...

Weather being cyclical? At issue here is climate change. Remember? Climate and weather are discrete.

I happen to believe that all things are relative.

Your personal belief that all things are relative doesn't disprove the overwhelming scientific evidence of anthropogenic global warming and climate change. Does it, Ms Takn? Your personal views and opinions don't trump scientific evidence. Do they, seahooker?

My weather is relative to me...[sic] and in Colorado, where my good friends are, the snow and cold is relative to them...

Your local weather and the weather in Colorado--where your good friends are-- cannot be used to disprove global warming and climate change.

Take the US state of Colorado, for example: The surface area of Colorado, USA, is 104,185 sq. mi. (269,837sq. km.). The surface are of the Earth is 196,939,900 sq. mi. (510,072,000 sq.km.). 

...they are relative to the overall picture and frankly, I don't argue with Mother Nature.

No, Ms Takn. What you really can't do is make the ridiculous argument that local weather conditions in Colorado--a US state that covers less than 1 per cent of the earth's surface area--disproves worldwide global warming and climate change.

Global warming, climate change, it's not written in stone...we have hot years, and cold years, off decades, and on decades...
[sic]

You're arguing the wrong point, Ms Takn: At issue isn't whether anthropogenic global warming and climate change is written in stone. It's whether credible evidence exists to support the claim that anthropogenic global warming and climate change is real. The evidence exists, despite the repeated (and debunked) assertions of deniers like you.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #34 on: 04 27, 15, 08:12:04:PM » Reply

If (natural) Global Warming wasn't real, Chicago would still be under 3,000 feet of ice.
ttopcat

« Reply #35 on: 04 27, 15, 08:17:05:PM » Reply

Its so cold here our grits an gravy is cold before waitress can get it from the kitchen to the table! LOl
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Record Cold This Spring, Many New Low Records!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory