Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 04:22:36:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661862 Posts in 298729 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Record Cold This Spring, Many New Low Records!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Record Cold This Spring, Many New Low Records!!!  (Read 347 times)
KensanIV

« Reply #12 on: 04 25, 15, 11:50:44:AM » Reply

I noticed our bird bath had ice on it this morning. I assume then it was cold enough to have a bit of a freeze.

Our liberal gloom & doom global climate warming group can take solace in their new verbiage... Climate Change covers all possibilities.  And they absolutely know that humans are the cause of it.  Of course they have no answers and they continue to blame fossil fuels. but what else is developed enough to replace coal, oil or gas.

Their task is to identify the problem and the cause... Someone else can figure out how... Sort of like Obama flying Air Force One from DC to Miami and going into the Everglades to discuss his green issues.. If he was really concerned about green issues, he could have done a teleconference instead of using 9000 gallons of jet fuel to fly down there and make a speech.

It sort of reminds me of the 80's when one of our first greenies,  Mr. Euwell Gibbons who ate all the trees and caused the paper shortage.  We had to blame it on someone.
1965hawks

« Reply #13 on: 04 25, 15, 11:57:33:AM » Reply

don't-blameme: That's hawks MO start a thread in order to attack or join in a thread in order to attack. [sic]

You're confused again, don't-blameme.  That's not my modus operandi;I don't start threads in order to attack those who respond to it. No. I defend my arguments, claims, views, and the positions I take  by attacking the arguments used in rebuttal, not by just simply attacking those making the rebuttal. And, furthermore, I do the same when I join a thread already in progress--I attack the argument itself, rather than just attacking only the arguer, as your argument would have the reader believe. Sorry, don't-blameme, but you're playing the victim card won't work with me.   
1965hawks

« Reply #14 on: 04 25, 15, 12:09:59:PM » Reply

KensanIV: I noticed our bird bath had ice on it this morning. I assume then it was cold enough to have a bit of a freeze.

You didn't have to assume anything, KensanIV. If you noticed ice in your bird bath this morning, then obviously it was cold enough to freeze water. The fact that the air temperature had dropped below 0 Celsius/32 Fahrenheit (the freezing point of water) should had been obvious, making any assumption that it was cold enough to have a bit of a freeze unnecessary.

And, of course, that "bit of a freeze" at your house this morning in no way disproves global warming and climate change. Does it, KensanIV?
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 04 25, 15, 12:11:31:PM » Reply

Scorching weekend temperatures could challenge record high

Summer will apparently be making an early appearance in Palm Beach County.

A wet week soaked the area with some much needed rain and cooler conditions, but scorching weekend temperatures could challenge a record high.

The record high temperature in West Palm Beach for Sunday is 93 degrees — last set in 2011 — and with the current forecast, it could be in jeopardy, National Weather Service meteorologist David Ross said.

Thanks to warm winds moving in from the southern part of the state, Sunday’s high is expected to hit 94.

Average temperatures for this time of the year in Palm Beach County are low to mid 80s.

Fort Lauderdale and Miami could also reach record highs on Sunday.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/weather/scorching-weekend-temperatures-could-challenge-rec/nk3Nx/
wvit1001

« Reply #16 on: 04 25, 15, 12:16:28:PM » Reply

Antarctica records unprecedented high temperatures in two new readings

A weather station on the northern tip of the Antarctic peninsula recorded what may be the highest temperature ever on the continent, while a separate study published in the journal Science found that the losses of ice shelf volume in the western Antarctic had increased by 70% in the last decade.

The potential Antarctica record high of 63.5F (17.5C) was recorded on 24 March at the Esperanza Base, just south of the southern tip of Argentina. The reading, first noted on the Weather Underground blog, came one day after a nearby weather station, at Marambio Base, saw a record high of its own, at 63.3F (17.4C).

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/mar/31/potential-record-high-temperature-in-antarctica-alarms-scientists
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 04 25, 15, 12:22:18:PM » Reply

Fairbanks temperatures soar to record high Thursday

Temperatures soared to 52 degrees in Fairbanks on Thursday, breaking the previous record high temperature of 48, which was set 45 years ago.

It's the first time Fairbanks temperatures have reached the 50s since Sept. 27. More warm temperatures are expected today, according to the National Weather Service. The record high for today is 53 degrees, a mark set in 1940.

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/fairbanks-temperatures-soar-to-record-high-thursday/article_f6c034de-d498-11e4-bb06-d7c2b2681f20.html
1965hawks

« Reply #18 on: 04 25, 15, 12:28:10:PM » Reply

DaBoz: More personal attacks,,, way to prove their point hawk. [sic]

It's not surprising that the same person who calls someone a "troll" for refuting a preposterous claim and absurd argument would also call refuting an argument a "personal attack" on the person making the argument. Way to go, DaBoz! I would be justified in saying your argument is an excellent example of your stupidity and ignorance. But that would be a personal attack. Right, DaBoz?

By the way, DaBoz. Do you mind explaining your use of this for a punctuation mark:[ ,,, ].
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 04 25, 15, 12:30:07:PM » Reply

Monthly carbon dioxide levels first time topped 400 parts per million on a seasonally adjusted basis in March for the first time on record, according to the US space agency NASA.

The rise in greenhouse gases, mostly related to human activity since the start of the industrial revolution in the mid-18th century, means more heat from the sun is being trapped in the Earth's biosphere, scientists says.

"All across the world, there is mounting evidence of the warming of the Earth due to rising greenhouse gas levels in the atmosphere," Bob Ward, policy and communications director at the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment at London School of Economics and Political Science, said. "This should focus the minds of policy-makers and governments across the world as they negotiate an international agreement on climate change for the United Nations summit in Paris at the end of this year."

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/march-global-temperatures-set-new-highs-us-agency-noaa-says-20150417-1mnrvc.html
1965hawks

« Reply #20 on: 04 25, 15, 12:44:38:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ: I don't care about anyplace other than where I live. Heatwaves on the other side of the planet do not interest me. The obvious trend is now toward GLOBAL COOLING!!! [sic]

It's no surprise that you ignore the rest of the planet. As long as you remain focused, narrow-mindedly, on local weather conditions, then you can continue ignoring factual evidence anthropogenic global warming and climate change.

And what's the basis of your claim of "global cooling?" Are you arguing that global warming can't be real if its cold in your little corner of the US?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/01/06/can-global-warming-be-real-if-its-cold-in-the-u-s-um-yes/
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #21 on: 04 25, 15, 01:56:58:PM » Reply

Your model has been show to be wrong,,, get on with your life. ANY data or charts before these latest revelation don't mean squat other than bad output from insufficient and improper input. Something I have told you for years now.

Yellowstone is a bigger more imminent threat than your imaginary sky is falling routine.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #22 on: 04 25, 15, 02:04:18:PM » Reply

Here is an IDEA,, spend all the world wealth on cleaning up the extra CO2 so Yellowstone can do more damage to very poor world populations drained to the bones by the craziness of MMGW alarmists.
1965hawks

« Reply #23 on: 04 25, 15, 02:14:37:PM » Reply

DaBoz: Here is an IDEA,, spend all the world wealth on cleaning up the extra CO2 so Yellowstone can do more damage to very poor world populations drained to the bones by the craziness of MMGW alarmists. [sic]

Huh? What the hell are you babbling about, DaBoz?

Here's a better idea:

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/04/22/3649809/clean-power-plan-will-create-jobs/
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Record Cold This Spring, Many New Low Records!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory