Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 01:27:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660970 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hillary Wants TEN COMMANDMENTS Changed!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Hillary Wants TEN COMMANDMENTS Changed!!!  (Read 79 times)
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #12 on: 04 24, 15, 08:59:17:PM » Reply

the thing is not even human

Dan beat me to it.  But are you aware that it is against federal law to destroy an endangered sea turtle's embryo or an eagle's embryo?

Until pro-lifers call for jail time for the drone murders, I call bs on the concern for the so called unborn.

I am all for jail time for anyone that uses a drone (or any other implement) to kill an innocent person on purpose.  But I certain will not call for jail time that uses a drone (or any other implement) in defense of innocent people.

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #13 on: 04 24, 15, 09:03:19:PM » Reply

Religious beliefs have changed considerably over the centuries

And what has not changed - nor ever will, is the Hebrew meaning "Thou shalt not Murder." 
We all know exactly why she wants it changed...
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #14 on: 04 24, 15, 09:12:00:PM » Reply

Hillary is openly pandering to females that have no morals or conscience against killing the baby they have conceived due to their being too lazy
  or too stupid to do what everyone knows is necessary to prevent pregnancy!!!!! Elective abortion is killing a baby! Only in the most rare and
  extreme circumstances is abortion the acceptable decision for a mother.
darkflower

« Reply #15 on: 04 24, 15, 11:18:40:PM » Reply

Thomas, drones are not used defensively, they are used to murder people in cold blood. Innocent people not convicted of any crime and not in the process of committing any crime, murdered in cold blood along with anybody near them, also murdered in cold blood. Yet hardly anybody cares about those actual human beings murdered by the government.

Yet people manage to get all worked up over a stupid bit of tissue mass that, hello, is not even a human being. No thoughts, no self identity, no memory, it ain't human. But the people blown away by drones, including children and actual babies already born, those are human, no question there.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #16 on: 04 24, 15, 11:40:48:PM » Reply

stinkflower......

If that little bit of tissue is not a human being, then why is someone convicted of murder when they kill it while committing a crime?

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/mar/27/nation/na-fetus27

Mother shot & killed, but  6 month baby delivered alive.  Was it a little bit of tissue?

http://crimefeed.com/2015/04/911-call-released-pregnant-woman-shot-death-uses-final-moments-save-unborn-babies-life/

Vehicular homicide can be charged against driver that kills unborn child.

http://criminal.lawyers.com/traffic-violations/vehicular-homicide-laws-and-the-unborn-child.html

Man beats pregnant mother to death and is convicted of murder of both mother and unborn child.  (Bit of tissue?)

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/general-news/20111206/jury-convicts-ben-lomonds-michael-mcclish-in-death-of-joanna-asha-veil-her-unborn-child

etc., etc., etc., ..........
seahooker

« Reply #17 on: 04 24, 15, 11:49:23:PM » Reply

religion doesn't stand in the way, basic morality and common sense and intelligence stand in the way of late term abortion!
darkflower

« Reply #18 on: 04 25, 15, 12:00:04:AM » Reply

why is someone convicted of murder

Because people are stupid.

Anyone who is fine with the government murdering real human beings has no leg to stand in claiming to care about some fetus. I call bullshit on those crocodile tears. The lie is exposed. If you all really were oh so concerned with life then you would never be ok with the drone murders.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hillary Wants TEN COMMANDMENTS Changed!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory