Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 03:14:27:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah!  (Read 83 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #12 on: 04 25, 15, 01:11:37:PM » Reply

anchoragedan: Like I said, a pro-Jewish group calling attention to Muslim atrocities.

It's not what you said, dan. It's what you carefully avoided saying: The so-called American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI)--also known as Stop Islamization of America (SIOA)-- isn't as benign as you would have the reader believe. In actuality, it's an "American extreme, far-right organization that has been widely described as Islamophobic."  Although it self-describes itself as being a "human rights organization dedicated to free speech, religious liberty, and individual rights," the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) lists SIOA as a hate group.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Islamization_of_America

In addition to that, The SPLC lists Pamela Geller, co-founder and President of SIOA, as an anti-Muslim extremist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

1965hawks

« Reply #13 on: 04 25, 15, 01:44:01:PM » Reply

D2D: Wow, the kneejerk liberal finally actually read the article I linked to! [sic]

Wow! The knee-jerk conservative should had actually read the article before posting it on this message board and showing us what an imbecile she is! If she had actually read the article (and fully comprehended what she read), she would not had written,
"Seems liberals wholeheartedly approve of killing Jews."  But, as we all know, D2D is wont to use liberal as a catchall term in all  applications and circumstances, the relevance notwithstanding.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/22/killing-jews-is-worship-posters-will-soon-appear-on-nyc-subways-and-buses/?tid=hp_mm
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 04 25, 15, 08:45:28:PM » Reply

It is a well known fact liberals hate Israel and wish the Palestinians would kill every Jew in that nation!
1965hawks

« Reply #15 on: 04 27, 15, 04:56:07:PM » Reply

D2D: It is a well known fact liberals hate Israel and wish the Palestinians would kill every Jew in that nation!

How do you know that's a well-known fact, D2D? How do you know "liberals hate Israel and wish Palestine would kill every Jew in Palestine?" Since when did you become omniscient? And why did you limit your assertion to just liberals? Why did you omit the fact that Nazis, neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan, skinheads, and other right-wing (conservative) groups and organisations are well known for their vitriolic anti-Semitism, more so than liberals?

What makes your argument fallacious is that it's based on the illogical premiss that would have us believe something must be true simply because you believe it's true--and that you believe your belief is "well known' to "everybody."

The illogicalness of that assertion should be readily apparent, even to a dimwit like you, D2D

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #16 on: 04 27, 15, 11:49:56:PM » Reply

Wow, 1965hawks is denying the obvious once again!

I suspect if I said the sky was blue he would insist it was green!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory