Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:34:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653476 Posts in 297926 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Right Wing Terrorist McVeigh Killed 168 People 20 Years Ago 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Right Wing Terrorist McVeigh Killed 168 People 20 Years Ago  (Read 15851 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 04 19, 15, 12:07:09:PM » Reply

OKLAHOMA CITY — About 1,000 gathered at the former site of the Oklahoma City federal building to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the terrorist bombing there that killed 168 people and injured many others.

Former President Bill Clinton and Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin were among those who spoke at Sunday's service at the Oklahoma City National Memorial, where the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building once stood.

The service started with a 168-second moment of silence and concluded with survivors and tearful relatives of the dead reading the names of those killed in the April 19, 1995, attack.

Timothy McVeigh, an Army veteran with strong anti-government views, was executed for carrying out the bombing. His accomplice, Terry Nichols, is serving life in prison.

At the time, it was the deadliest attack on U.S. soil.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/300582041.html

he timed the bombing of the day care center at the federal building so that it was the same day the right wing christian extremists, gun nut pedophiles who worshipped david koresh also died when they were killed by koresh and his head loons or committed suicide on their own, rather than face murder and gun and pedophilia charges.  that is how gun nut timothy mcveigh decided to "honor" that right wing asshole- by parking his bomb laden truck closest to the day care center of the federal building. he said toddlers and babies were legitimate targets.  i guess ben carson would compare tim mcveigh to our founding fathers, too. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 04 19, 15, 12:13:30:PM » Reply

Add McVeigh to the long list of atheists who was also a mass murderer...

McVeigh, was a self-proclaimed atheist, whose mantra was "Science is my religion."
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #2 on: 04 19, 15, 12:16:05:PM » Reply

Cant you EVER get out of yesteryear?
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #3 on: 04 19, 15, 12:28:44:PM » Reply

Byter -  yesterday in this case was literally the blink of an eye ago. I had two children under five I was raising at the time - so the deaths of those children in the Day Care Center that McVeigh and Nichols intentionally targetted - hit me hard. Real, real HARD.

I will never forget and will always be impacted by the terrorist actions of choice of Al Qaeda's mass murdering suicidal operatives on 9/11. And the Boston Marathon bombing too.

We WILL see others commit planned acts of terrorism on American soil. We sure as hell had never, ever forget what happened in OK City and New York City and Boston too - and the INDEFENSIBLE lowly reasons why each person choosing to commit those crimes chose to - be blood thirsting mass murdering terrorists.

Americans need to never, ever FORGET - the innocent targeted victims. Continuing to discuss and revere Timothy McVeigh like idoators of terrorism that we are - disserves them every single day.

ALL Timothy McVeigh was - was a COMMON CRIMINAL. And he ended up paying the price for that choice of his. DEATH.

willam

« Reply #4 on: 04 19, 15, 12:28:44:PM » Reply

Byter -  yesterday in this case was literally the blink of an eye ago. I had two children under five I was raising at the time - so the deaths of those children in the Day Care Center that McVeigh and Nichols intentionally targetted - hit me hard. Real, real HARD.

I will never forget and will always be impacted by the terrorist actions of choice of Al Qaeda's mass murdering suicidal operatives on 9/11. And the Boston Marathon bombing too.

We WILL see others commit planned acts of terrorism on American soil. We sure as hell had never, ever forget what happened in OK City and New York City and Boston too - and the INDEFENSIBLE lowly reasons why each person choosing to commit those crimes chose to - be blood thirsting mass murdering terrorists.

Americans need to never, ever FORGET - the innocent targeted victims. Continuing to discuss and revere Timothy McVeigh like idoators of terrorism that we are - disserves them every single day.

ALL Timothy McVeigh was - was a COMMON CRIMINAL. And he ended up paying the price for that choice of his. DEATH.

darkflower

« Reply #5 on: 04 19, 15, 12:29:21:PM » Reply

McVeigh was born a christian, raised a christian, lived as a christian, and died a christian.

So much for the religion of peace.
darkflower

« Reply #6 on: 04 19, 15, 12:31:09:PM » Reply

True. That is true of all terrorists, they are all nothing but common criminals.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 04 19, 15, 12:31:53:PM » Reply

McVeigh was a self-proclaimed atheist, whose mantra was "Science is my religion."

To worship at the altar of science is, of course, idolatry and not Christianity.

With science as his religion, the terrorist Timothy McVeigh was much
closer to being a Nazi than a Christian. When a Dr. Nyiszli asked the
Nazi butcher Joseph Mengele, in Auschwitz: “When will all this
extermination cease?”, Mengele answered, “My friend! It will go on,
and on, and on.”

To be sure, many times the Nazi analogy is too quickly invoked or
misapplied. But, when it comes to those, like McVeigh, who claim their
cause justifies mass murder, the comparison is accurate and deserved.

seahooker

« Reply #8 on: 04 19, 15, 12:34:13:PM » Reply

McVeigh was born a christian, raised a christian, lived as a christian, and died a christian.

darkweed, are agnostics Christians?
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 04 19, 15, 12:35:43:PM » Reply

I wish we had 100,000 more just like him.
He did what he thought he had to do ,it's a shame he didn't know there were kids in the building. Could it be the left knew about this and were hiding behind the daycare center just as Islamic terrorists hide behind women and children ?  Much like hoser hiding behind his mothers ample rear end.

On second thought   we probably have more like 100,000,000  people like him waiting in the woods for Obama's Islamic army to attack. Then we'll see who the real Americans are.
seahooker

« Reply #10 on: 04 19, 15, 12:39:52:PM » Reply

cathlab, you think there should be 100,000 more terrorists out killing innocent people? that is crazy!
willam

« Reply #11 on: 04 19, 15, 12:45:48:PM » Reply

Are Al Qaeda terrorists right wing terrorists or left wing nut terrorists?

What's the point of suggesting right or left wing.

It's not like Tsarnaev or McVeigh were Bush supporters or foreign born Al Qaeda's legion of blood thirsting terorrists who boarded planes and directed them into the twin towers were supporters of left wing leader Obama.

So let's focus on the intentionally terrorist crimes of choice and the COMMON CRIMINAL individuals who chose to perpetrate them.

What we LEARN from what each of them chose to do -  is they were voluntarily willing to kill and harm innocent human beings - for no justifiable or criminally defensible reason - at all.
Pages: 1 2 ... 16 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Right Wing Terrorist McVeigh Killed 168 People 20 Years Ago
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory