Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 08:57:40:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662700 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Right Wing Terrorist McVeigh Killed 168 People 20 Years Ago 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Right Wing Terrorist McVeigh Killed 168 People 20 Years Ago  (Read 16175 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #132 on: 04 25, 15, 01:21:07:AM » Reply

I could consider that.  Ho's bite is bad enough, but Darks bite only leaves two marks.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #133 on: 04 25, 15, 01:26:30:AM » Reply

Darkflower simply parrots Maoist, Soviet, ISIS, Al Qaeda and PLO propaganda!

He is easily refuted and dismissed!

Hoosier merely adds profanity and childish name calling to the spew!
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #134 on: 04 25, 15, 04:22:54:AM » Reply

Too bad You were not one of the Victims Shit Stain.  You were there Of course!  Witnessed it All First Hand.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #135 on: 04 25, 15, 04:48:58:AM » Reply

You are only a victim if you allow yourself to be one!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #136 on: 04 25, 15, 10:43:21:AM » Reply

Oops, I would have thought by now that this would have been moved to hot topics...
seahooker

« Reply #137 on: 04 25, 15, 02:30:38:PM » Reply

George W. Bush is the one who ignored an August 2001 Presidential Daily Briefing that warned that OBL was determined to strike the USA.

A fact detailed in the official 9/11 Report.

Can you show us in the 9/11 report, jw, where it says Bush ignored warning that OBL was determined to strike the USA? Can you JW?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #138 on: 04 25, 15, 03:58:35:PM » Reply

McVeigh was born a christian, raised a christian, lived as a christian, and died a christian.

No he was not.  He may have started out that way, but he changed.
"in 2002, he (McVeigh) stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[95][96] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[3] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

He only hedged his bets on the way out the door.  Just as all of you will when you ask God for forgiveness in your last breath.

The nazis were christians too.

Again:
No, The Nazis were NOT Christians.  The soldiers who were fooled into following Hitler may have been one form of Christian or other, but the SS and pure Nazi's were Secularists. Hitler was agnostic at best. Hitler used the catholic church and its priests to further his grip on the german people.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #139 on: 04 25, 15, 05:47:21:PM » Reply

Jim.....  Thanks for including FACTS with this discussion. (Not that the Christian-haters will believe them!)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #140 on: 04 25, 15, 06:15:10:PM » Reply

Just so you know...

No one is BORN a Christian...

No one is considered a Christian until they have accepted Christ as their personal savior...even a baby is not considered Christian until they have been baptized...

Matthew 28:19-20King James Version (KJV)19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
ttopcat

« Reply #141 on: 04 25, 15, 06:39:51:PM » Reply

I watched Brown beat a old man up while his lowlife mother looked on, he was no damn good, and she deserves nothing for raising him up to be a bad boy!
seahooker

« Reply #142 on: 04 25, 15, 07:43:38:PM » Reply

George W. Bush is the one who ignored an August 2001 Presidential Daily Briefing that warned that OBL was determined to strike the USA.

A fact detailed in the official 9/11 Report.

Can you show us in the 9/11 report, jw, where it says Bush ignored warning that OBL was determined to strike the USA? Can you JW?
D2D

« Reply #143 on: 04 25, 15, 08:44:04:PM » Reply

Every presidential briefing from the day al Qaeda came into being said that organization was determined to attack the USA!

In fact every presidential briefing from the before the day modern Israel came into existence there have been organizations known to be determined to attack the USA!

At no time did anyone have any actionable intelligence!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 16 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Right Wing Terrorist McVeigh Killed 168 People 20 Years Ago
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory