Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 05:06:04:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659662 Posts in 298514 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The True Cost of Gun Violence in America 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: The True Cost of Gun Violence in America  (Read 17914 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #96 on: 04 25, 15, 05:43:32:PM » Reply

NONE of these costs are the result of ANY actions done by the LAW-ABIDING Gun Owning Citizens of America!!!!!

The costs due to gun violence in America are TOTALLY due to CRIMINALS using guns UNLAWFULLY!!!

The LAW-ABIDING Gun Owners of America should NOT be PUNISHED by the actions of CRIMINALS!!!!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #97 on: 04 25, 15, 07:56:30:PM » Reply

exactly...if laws were created making life in prison, for anyone using a gun in the commission of a crime...and the death penalty for killing someone with a gun while committing a crime...I guarantee hawk's buddies would think twice before picking up heat!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #98 on: 04 25, 15, 08:39:28:PM » Reply

Any study on the cost of gun violence in America is a fraud if it includes justifiable homicide and suicide!

1965hawks' study is a fraud!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #99 on: 04 25, 15, 09:29:48:PM » Reply

D2D,
Tell me it ain't so...hawk a fraud?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #100 on: 04 25, 15, 09:35:19:PM » Reply

Yeah, I do so hate stating the obvious!

But, sadly, it needs to be said!
1965hawks

« Reply #101 on: 04 27, 15, 06:48:33:PM » Reply

DaBoz: Self bragging is no bragging,, piss off you fking nobody. You top post your own thread just to call someone names. God what a LOW LIFE.

Who's bragging, DaBoz? Explain why you believe debunking the bogus arguments and absurd claims made by you and your misinformed, gun-nut pals is bragging. And, I especially want you to explain how my debunking your asininr arguments make me a "low life." What stupidity and ignorance you have, DaBoz! And apparently you have a king-size inferiority complex too. Tell you what you can do, DaBoz: Shut the fuck up and piss off, you ass clown!

D2D: Yeah, I do so hate stating the obvious!

D2D,

It's obvious why you hate stating the obvious: You would've had been to admit you are a moron a long time ago.

D2D: Any study on the cost of gun violence in America is a fraud if it includes justifiable homicide and suicide! 1965hawks' study is a fraud! [sic]

No, D2D. I'm not a fraud.  Truth is, as is always the case, you don't know what you're talking about.

Gun violence is violence committed with the use of a gun (firearm or small arm). It may, or may not be considered criminal. Criminal gun violence includes homicide (when and where ruled justifiable), assault with a deadly weapon, and suicide, or attempted suicide, depending on jurisdiction. Non-criminal gun violence may include accidental or unlimited injury or death.

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence

D2D, explain why you believe any study on the cost of gun violence in America is a fraud if it includes justifiable homicide and suicide.

WWV10MHZ: NONE of these costs are the result of ANY actions done by the LAW-ABIDING Gun Owning Citizens of America!!!!!

WWV10MHZ,

Where did you get the absurd notion that a so-called law-abiding gun-owning citizen in America" is incapable of using a gun to commit violence?

The costs due to gun violence in America are TOTALLY due to CRIMINALS using guns UNLAWFULLY!!!

Really? Is an accidental shooting that causes death or injury a criminal act? Generally speaking, is it a crime to use a firearm to commit a successful suicide?

The LAW-ABIDING Gun Owners of America should NOT be PUNISHED by the actions of CRIMINALS!!!!

You're playing the victim card (and arguing a red herring), WWV10MHZ. At issue here is the high cost of gun violence in America, not the punishment of so-called law-abiding gun owners in America, or the criminal use of firearms. And your pointless--and silly--penchant for tacking on long strings of exclamation points at the end of your sentences won't change that fact.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #102 on: 04 27, 15, 06:53:49:PM » Reply

Not all violence Is bad.  So the cost shared for that is acceptable.

Did you think it wasn't?
D2D

« Reply #103 on: 04 27, 15, 11:47:25:PM » Reply

1965hawks, the study is a fraud!

You know it!

I know it!

Anyone capable of thinking knows it!
1965hawks

« Reply #104 on: 04 28, 15, 11:08:13:AM » Reply

1965hawks, the study is a fraud! [sic]

D2D,

When you present evidence to support that claim I will believe you. But until then, you're just talking out your ass, just like you always do in this forum.

You know it!

I know no such thing, D2D. What I do know for certain, however, is that you're an imbecile.

I know it!

Well,you do know it by now.  After all, I remind you of your imbecility every time you post your rigmarole on this message board.

Anyone capable of thinking knows it!

Since you prove every day that you are incapable of thinking, you have no business at all trying to make an argument based on the premiss of someone's ability to think.
1965hawks

« Reply #105 on: 04 28, 15, 11:17:11:AM » Reply

sine-qua-non: Not all violence Is bad.

Whether violence is good or bad isn't the issue here. At issue here is the high cost of gun violence in the United States.
1965hawks

« Reply #106 on: 04 28, 15, 11:22:24:AM » Reply

jst-the-fax: So where does the majority of "gun violence" in this Country occur and who commits it?

jst-the-fax,

Your question is an irrelevant distraction away from the original issue--a red herring. The topic of this thread is the high cost of gun cost in this country, not where the majority of gun violence occurs in this country, or who commits it.
D2D

« Reply #107 on: 04 28, 15, 11:39:09:AM » Reply

Any study that says justifiable homicide is a cost is a fraud!

Justifiable homicide is a benefit not a cost!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 25 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The True Cost of Gun Violence in America
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory