Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 09:12:47:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662936 Posts in 298826 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hillary on her finest accomplishment 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Hillary on her finest accomplishment  (Read 68 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« on: 03 28, 15, 04:53:53:PM » Reply

“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

All in favor say aye!
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 03 28, 15, 04:56:23:PM » Reply

Huh??  WTF did she say that accomplishment was?
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 03 28, 15, 04:59:03:PM » Reply

SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! BUT AT LEAST SHE DIDN'T LIE LIKE OBAMA DID ON NUMEROUS OCCAISIONS!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 03 28, 15, 05:02:24:PM » Reply

Said more than bush ever did.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #4 on: 03 28, 15, 05:11:08:PM » Reply

Hahahhahaha,, the good old "Bush Fall Back"
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #5 on: 03 28, 15, 05:15:20:PM » Reply

I wasn't aware that Bush was ever Secretary of State.

Personally, I wouldn't want to see the White House occupied by a Bush again and certainly not the Clintons.  They have had their turn and it's time for some new blood.  At least the Bush's left the White House in pristine order with it's reputation intact.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #6 on: 03 28, 15, 05:20:24:PM » Reply

She did fall on her head, you know??
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #7 on: 03 28, 15, 06:21:22:PM » Reply

do you try to show how goofy you are, emily?  reputation intact?  bush?  he INVADED A COUNTRY ON LIES.  he authorized torture.  how is that helping our reputation, you clown?  what the hell is wrong with you?  bush was the most hated man in the world when he left office and with very good reason.  the united states was the most hated country in the world, even by our allies, thanks to bush.  obama was given a Nobel Prize right after kicking mccain's ass for BEING PRESIDENT AND NOT BEING BUSH...you are freaking crazy. did they not have any special ed classes in england?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 03 28, 15, 06:28:58:PM » Reply

That's right hoosier "reputation intact", you do what a reputation is don't you Ho boy, I ain't talking about the kind you and Obama and Holder and Reid and Pelosi and Hillary have, I'm talking about a reputation of honor and respect that a leader of the free world leaves behind, not one made of lies and deceit!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 03 28, 15, 08:07:51:PM » Reply

She did fall on her head, you know??

wasn't that when she was dodging snipers?

btw pig boy please enumerate the so called lies, and remember i can post every charge with a quote from the democrats from before Bush was elected and then show who voted for the war that was voted on and was not illegal except in your perverted brain!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #10 on: 03 28, 15, 10:30:00:PM » Reply

Hoosy, you have a great lack of comprehension when reading posts and their responses.  Your hyperbole about Bush being the most hated man in the world is just an ASSumption and generalization that people of your kind helped to spread and we all know the tired old rhetoric as to the Congress sanctioned invasion of Iraq.  As for torture, have you been sobbing in your pablum because a few terrorists who conspired to kill and maim Americans were water boarded to get vital information to save further destruction to this nation?.  Take a look at what ISIS are doing and get back to me on the subject of torture.

When I say that George and Laura Bush left the White House intact, they left the People's House as it was intended to be used, with respect and class.  The Clinton's left it for the nation to visualize the sexual romps and the piece of ass Bill got in the Oval office.

If you weren't so eager to gutter snipe when you rush to respond and insult other posters with your usual ignorant rants you might benefit from some thought processes.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hillary on her finest accomplishment
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory