Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 09:04:10:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662255 Posts in 298761 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: BREAKING: Entire US Senate Votes 100-0 to Defy Barack H. Obama 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: BREAKING: Entire US Senate Votes 100-0 to Defy Barack H. Obama  (Read 123 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #12 on: 03 28, 15, 05:46:22:PM » Reply

Can't you just imagine the lividness of that Narcissistic Megalomaniac at having his and the Muslim brotherhood in the Lincoln bedroom words overridden.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #13 on: 03 28, 15, 05:50:47:PM » Reply

“One thing I’ve learned both at the CIA and as secretary of defense is that the Iranians can’t be trusted,” Panetta told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell.

Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.  LOL
darkflower

« Reply #14 on: 03 28, 15, 06:13:42:PM » Reply

Up, what part of united states = nazi did you fail to grasp? And what part of "leaving accomplishes nothing" did you fail to grasp? Oh right, ALL OF IT.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #15 on: 03 28, 15, 06:26:59:PM » Reply

“It’s for that reason that we have to make sure that we’ve taken strong steps to be able to make sure that they are not trying to do something in secret.”

Another gem coming from the master of undeclared covert operations and secrets.  I don't know who I trust the least.  One day we will know all the slimy chit Panetta is up to, just like we finally learned of all the evil, slimy, chit some of his predecessors did.  Sorry man, but if walks and talks like a duck often enough, it's always a duck.  Don't expect me to drink it.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 03 28, 15, 06:53:48:PM » Reply

Up, what part of united states = nazi did you fail to grasp?

THE ENTIRE STATEMENT IS A JOKE, ONLY AN UNEDUCATED ADOLESCENT WOULD TALK THAT WAY ABOUT A DEMOCRACY! OR DID YOU MISS THAT IN SOCIAL STUDIES? OH WAIT I SEE BECAUSE THE REPUBLICANS KICKED ASS IN NOVEMBER THIS BECAME PRE WAR GERMANY LOL!

And what part of "leaving accomplishes nothing" did you fail to grasp? Oh right, ALL OF IT.

THE PART WHERE STAYING REQUIRES YOU TO TAKE ACTION TO TRY AND CHANGE THINGS, THAT IS AFTER ALL WHAT GOOD "LITTLE REVOLUTIONARIES" DO, THAT IS BESIDES GRIPING AND SNIVELING ON THE INTERNET WHILE WEARING A CHE T SHIRT! YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO A FUCKING CLICHE BY YOUR OWN WORDS RIGHT?

SO YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE, YOU ARE UNWILLING TO LEAVE AND YOU ARE DOING NOTHING OTHER THAN SNIVELING ABOUT IT ON HERE! YEAH I THINK I GOT IT! BUT YOU REALIZE THAT MAKES YOU A TOTAL LOOSER! RIGHT!
darkflower

« Reply #17 on: 03 28, 15, 07:44:10:PM » Reply

nazi germany was a democracy too, idiot.

The united states murders innocents, it tortures innocents, it locks innocents up with no charges for years, it starts wars for its own ends...that is not prewar germany, that is full blown ww2 germany.

Yeah, trying to remind you psychos just how evil the united states is, that is nothing but griping in your twisted mind. Far be it that even one of you loser scum should ever wake up, far be it that a DEMOCRACY should ever take responsibility for itself and fix its own corrupted evil government itself by recognizing evil for what it is and gee STOP VOTING FOR EVIL.

Seriously, you little shits complain about other countries all day long while your own is the worst of them all. And you think pointing that out is just griping. Fuck you.
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #18 on: 03 28, 15, 07:46:26:PM » Reply

You really should seek professional help for your mental illness issues dankweed.
darkflower

« Reply #19 on: 03 28, 15, 07:47:34:PM » Reply

There is nothing funny about united states = nazi. It is deadly serious. People are DYING, murdered in cold blood by the united states. That is not a joke. That is real.

What is a joke is the whining over Iran. Pathetic.
darkflower

« Reply #20 on: 03 28, 15, 07:48:38:PM » Reply

You people are the mentally ill.

What part of MURDER and TORTURE and WAR do you think is not real or think is just fine and dandy?

The united states are god damned nazi pieces of shit!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 03 28, 15, 08:00:11:PM » Reply

nazi germany was a democracy too, idiot.

UHHH NOPE NOT EVEN CLOSE TRY AGAIN LOSER!

AND BTW AS LONG AS YOU REMAIN A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE PART AND PARCEL TO WHATEVER CRIMES YOU ACCUSE THIS COUNTRY OF, YOU DO REALIZE THAT! LOL WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE OR LEARN TO SNIVEL LIKE AN ADULT LIBERAL! YOUR POSTS REVEAL A RATHER BLATANT IGNORANCE OF BOTH HISTORY AND POLITICS ALONG WITH DEMONSTRATING A PROFOUND INABILITY TO DEBATE AN ISSUE YOU JUST KEEP HARPING ON THE SAME CLICHED EXPRESSIONS WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY EXAMPLES IF YOU WERE IN MY CLASS I WOULD FAIL YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR RACE OR NATIONALITY, IF I WERE A LIBERAL I WOULD BE FURTHER ASHAMED THAT YOU PROFESS TO BE ONE! BUT I DO THINK THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE SMOKING IS SOME REALLY GOOD SHIT, EITHER THAT OR YOU HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS!
darkflower

« Reply #22 on: 03 28, 15, 08:06:42:PM » Reply

What part of MURDER and TORTURE and WAR do you think is not real or think is just fine and dandy?
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #23 on: 03 28, 15, 08:16:28:PM » Reply

What part of "you are a nutcase" escapes you dankweed?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: BREAKING: Entire US Senate Votes 100-0 to Defy Barack H. Obama
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory