Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:53:59:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653490 Posts in 297927 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Are Libs.....? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Why Are Libs.....?  (Read 176 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 03 28, 15, 03:17:45:PM » Reply

No one expects the mentally ill who are delusional to walk into a mental heath clinic like Lanza, Loughner, Hooty, etc and say, help me...   They do not even know they need help.   In fact they think everyone else needs help...   It is part of their illnesses.   And many fear being given help just as Lanza did.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 03 28, 15, 03:27:59:PM » Reply

Good thing Lanza did not throw in a homemade pipe bomb or two or three...   He would have killed more in less time.

In fact, the worst school massacre of students in the U.S. was not by a firearm at all even before gun control laws...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #14 on: 03 28, 15, 05:34:41:PM » Reply

We have all just witnessed the massacre of 149+ people due to the mental capacity of the co-pilot of German Airlines.  He shouldn't have been flying a plane, Adam Lanza shouldn't have had access to a gun, but these things happen and the perpetrators of these heinous crimes slip through the cracks. 

If there was a lot more focus on mental health issues and preventing anyone with a mentally unbalanced history of obtaining even a driver's license as well as weaponry it would do a lot more good than taking away the rights of law abiding people with solid backgrounds.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #15 on: 03 28, 15, 06:29:29:PM » Reply

I would suggest Hoosier was just exposing his ignorance - but really he is just exhibiting progressive ARROGANCE and hypocrisy.
And the callousness for which they as a party truly don't care - about ONE IN FOUR in the USA today.

Spewing lies about the mentally ill instead isn't going to advance the discussion this entire nation needs to have about mental illness, Hoosier. Or help persons today suffering from debilitating mental DISEASE.

william, you are the one exposing your ignorance.  and i would suggest you are an asshole.  psychiatry is not totally subjective, but is almost all objective.  two psychiatrists could differ completely on whether or not even somebody as apparently loony as adam lanza should be put into a mental health facility without his own approval.  the only sure way to make sure a loon like lanza never gets an assault weapon with high capacity clips is to ban them.  even reagan was for it.  i have forgotten more about psychiatry and psychology than you will even know, asshole. 
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Are Libs.....?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory