Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:15:10:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653594 Posts in 297942 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why would anyone want our gvernment to be in charge of our healthcare 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Why would anyone want our gvernment to be in charge of our healthcare  (Read 77 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 03 28, 15, 10:38:41:AM » Reply

under a single payer plan with all the corruption in play within it's ranks?
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 03 28, 15, 10:40:06:AM » Reply

Have you seen the up and coming generations?? The Product of Govt schools.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 03 28, 15, 10:44:33:AM » Reply

Scary isn't it? Hell they can't even make change, let alone walk and chew gum at the same time!
August West

« Reply #3 on: 03 28, 15, 12:06:41:PM » Reply

Ask a Brit if they would want to lose their govt. healthcare and be at the mercy of cut throat insurance companies. They`re not corrupt are they?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 03 28, 15, 12:16:03:PM » Reply

Auggie can you list the names of insurance companies that has cut peoples throats?

Does the Brits have a government that has become as corrupt as ours over the last 6 years +?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 03 28, 15, 12:20:44:PM » Reply

Augie ask the pregnant London woman who gave birth while walking to the hospital because they refused to send an ambulance!

Ask the man who died of thirst because nurses couldn't be bothered to bring him water!

In England people bring food to their relatives because they know they would likely starve if left to the tender mercies of the health care system!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #6 on: 03 28, 15, 05:09:04:PM » Reply

Ask me............I nearly died giving birth because I had the required home space (under NHS regulations) to have a home birth with a midwife and couldn't get into a hospital unless I had complications, which surfaced during labor.  The midwife resorted to prayer and it was our regular doctor's day off.  It was at the last moment that a doctor from another town managed to race over ahead of an ambulance and you don't want to know the rest...... except to say it was very painful.   After that I miscarried twice and then came to America.

The quality of healthcare here was, at that time, something I will never forget and lucky for me I was able to enjoy long enough to have another child.

I still read the Brit papers and almost every day I see some report of the problems under the NHS.  If I thought I was badly off back then, now it has declined even more.  In fact it is practically bankrupt.  All I can say is that the nationalized health care single payer system is there for all and they get some kind of medical care.  Fine, if it's not serious!  My sister-in-law has been waiting 12 months now to have knee replacement surgery and is still down on the list.  Most people that can afford it have private health insurance even though the deductions for the nationalized scare come out of their paycheck.  No, that wasn't a typo!

If you want quality healthcare then don't expect anything government run on a huge scale will fit the bill.  I speak from experience.

I flipped to the Daily Mail to see if there was anything in today's news and here you go: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3015232/Failings-uncovered-NHS-hospital-four-pregnant-women-died-just-12-months-fifth-passing-away-earlier-year.html
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why would anyone want our gvernment to be in charge of our healthcare
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory