Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:07:11:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653449 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: what did she know and when did she know it? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: what did she know and when did she know it?  (Read 152 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #24 on: 03 28, 15, 05:00:11:PM » Reply

She knows MUCH more than you do, and she knew it sooner that you did!  Smiley
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #25 on: 03 28, 15, 05:13:05:PM » Reply

Violation of 18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

There is a subpoena, Hillary didn't comply so that's a manual case of obstruction of Justice.

How ironic that this is the same Democrat who, with great relish, was preparing to impeach Nixon for precisely this kind of behavior.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #26 on: 03 28, 15, 06:02:03:PM » Reply

you cannot give what no longer exists, stupid.  it is really hard to believe how stupid and gullible you are. 
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #27 on: 03 28, 15, 06:59:44:PM » Reply

A TRACE OF THE IP ADDRESS SHOWED THAT THE SERVER WAS LOCATED IN THE HARLEM OFFICES OF BILL CLINTON!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #28 on: 03 28, 15, 07:05:25:PM » Reply

Kerry | State Department | Emails
Kerry Orders State Dept. Review as Hillary Email Flap Grows

Saturday, 28 Mar 2015 09:31 AM

The State Department has ordered an internal audit of its record keeping, officials said Friday, outlining a top-to-bottom look at the agency's practices in the aftermath of revelations that former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton used a private email account and server during her tenure.

Kerry's order of a record-keeping audit comes as the Clinton email scandal boiled over with news that the private server used by the former Secretary of State was wiped clean.

On Friday, the State Department released a letter that Secretary of State John Kerry sent to the department's inspector general calling for a review and saying it is "critical to preserve a full and complete record of American foreign policy."

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #29 on: 03 28, 15, 07:20:26:PM » Reply

there is no scandal except to you gullible buffoons who actually believe fox and rush.  they are playing you boys!!  just like the benghazi scandal.  that never was. 
seahooker

« Reply #30 on: 03 28, 15, 09:28:06:PM » Reply

you cannot give what no longer exists, stupid.  it is really hard to believe how stupid and gullible you are.

the hard drive still exists!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #31 on: 03 28, 15, 10:41:27:PM » Reply

the hard drive still exists!

Yup. And most likely there are backup tapes involved too.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #32 on: 03 29, 15, 07:29:13:AM » Reply

giving up an email is like giving up a recorded phone call.  nobody has the right to know what was said in those personal emails anymore than they have the right to know what she said and what others said to her in her phone calls, either at work or away from work.  do you not see how those are exactly alike?  would you expect anybody to allow all their phone calls to be recorded? would you expect that everytime you talk to someone you are being recorded?  but that is what happens with emails.  the conversations are given up and recorded.  it is an invasion of privacy to give up that type of information without probable cause. 
seahooker

« Reply #33 on: 03 29, 15, 09:05:51:AM » Reply

she should not have co-mingled her private and government e-mails on a private server and computer, should have she ho? just like Nixon had to give up the tapes, she should have to give up the computer. she was a government employee and what she did sacrificed her privacy claims, just like Nixon did!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #34 on: 03 29, 15, 01:08:31:PM » Reply

As SOS she is required by law to make her government emails available under FOIA...   Her loss if she is using private emails on a SOS email system, hers or the State Dept.    Only an independent review can separate which emails belong to the public and which belong to her.   She does not get to decide.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: what did she know and when did she know it?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory