Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:57:07:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660844 Posts in 298628 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: what did she know and when did she know it? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: what did she know and when did she know it?  (Read 154 times)
a777pilot
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 03 28, 15, 10:55:48:AM » Reply

The Supreme Court precedent is clear.

So is the current law under which Hillary served.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 03 28, 15, 10:59:19:AM » Reply

Violation of 18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

There is a subpoena, Hillary didn't comply so that's a manual case of obstruction of Justice.

How ironic that this is the same Democrat who, with great relish, was preparing to impeach Nixon for precisely this kind of behavior.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #14 on: 03 28, 15, 11:04:50:AM » Reply

Sandy Burger still works for Hillary.  He got jail time for this sort of stuff.

This move will enforce that RICO act lawsuit against her over that servers content and her foundations contributions from foreign countries..
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #15 on: 03 28, 15, 11:19:52:AM » Reply

She Knows Who the Real Father of Chelse is.  Hmmm....
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #16 on: 03 28, 15, 12:14:10:PM » Reply

i guess trey gowdy hasn't heard of this "current law."

WASHINGTON -- “We haven’t seen any evidence of a crime,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said Sunday about Hillary Clinton’s private email use during her service as Secretary of State.

Gowdy was speaking to "Fox News Sunday" days after Clinton responded to a New York Times article alleging that she “may have violated federal requirements” under federal records laws.

Fox News’ Chris Wallace repeatedly asked Gowdy whether Clinton had broken any laws. The Benghazi committee chair declined each time to implicate Clinton.

Gowdy did declare that his investigation would continue and that the full House may ultimately have to vote on issuing a subpoena for the private email server Clinton maintained for the email account she used for both government and personal use. “We may be forced to go to court to see what is in those emails,” he said.

As to a timeframe on the investigation, Gowdy said, “When you litigate something you’re talking about years and years
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #17 on: 03 28, 15, 12:18:09:PM » Reply

somebody should tell darrell issa about that law that doesn't exist...

In typical Issa fashion, the California Republican admitted that Hillary Clinton hadn’t committed a crime, but he warned that in the process of not committing a crime she could face criminal charges based on a subpoena that was issued for documents that already exists.

At some point, CNN needs to stop giving Darrell Issa airtime. The man manages to embarrass himself while making no sense every time they put him in front of the camera. Issa’s answers highlighted the main problem with Republican scandal. How can Hillary Clinton be not guilty of committing a crime, but at the same time guilty of crimes that Republicans imagine that she committed? The more that Republicans talk about Hillary Clinton’s emails, the faster this “scandal” falls apart.

Republicans are a party in search of a scandal. If a scandal doesn’t exist, Republicans like Darrell Issa will make one up while humiliating themselves in the process.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/03/08/darrell-issa-humiliates-cnn-calling-criminal-charges-hillary-clinton.html
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 03 28, 15, 12:23:49:PM » Reply

That is your defense for Hillary wiping her hard drive of govt emails while under subpena for them??  Is this the standard Demonic response to this??

You would still vote for her?

And if this had been a Republican would you feel different about it?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 03 28, 15, 12:24:37:PM » Reply

why does she need a defense?  it is not against the law.  duh.  what part of that do you not get?
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 03 28, 15, 12:28:14:PM » Reply

Who told you that she did not break the law?? Are you a Constitutional Lawyer again ROFLMAO

She destroyed subpenaed, by the courts and congress, documents,,, what do you call that??

Obstruction of Justice is a crime, which means that laws were broken, for you simple minded fools on kool aid.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 03 28, 15, 12:38:14:PM » Reply

Why wasn't that server siezed weeks ago, is what I want to know.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #22 on: 03 28, 15, 12:39:38:PM » Reply

no, she hasn't.  you are a confused goober.  all teabaggers are gullible idiots that believe whatever fox and rush tell you.  we know what she has done.  and yet no GOP member of congress, no prosecutor, has even SUGGESTED she has broken any laws.  and yet you clowns keep saying she has broken a law!! 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 03 28, 15, 01:25:28:PM » Reply

There is a subpoena, Hillary didn't comply so that's a manual case of obstruction of Justice.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: what did she know and when did she know it?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory