Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 03:44:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660354 Posts in 298578 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: what did she know and when did she know it? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: what did she know and when did she know it?  (Read 153 times)
seahooker

« on: 03 28, 15, 09:52:14:AM » Reply

from Breitbart:

Now, just as Richard Nixon argued that the White House tapes were his personal property and that he was the arbiter of what should be released and what should be redacted, Hillary claims the email server she used is her property and she should decide what the public can see. The Supreme Court ruled that, although the tapes were Nixon’s property, he had recorded them in his capacity as President and thus the public was entitled to hear them. Hillary clearly sent and received e-mails on her personal server but did so in her capacity as Secretary of State. The Supreme Court precedent is clear. She must intimately hand everything over.

The real victim in this latest Clinton scandal is the public. If Hillary wants to run for president based on her record as Secretary of State, then the American people deserve access to all her emails.

Lastly, questions still surround Benghazi. What did Hillary know and when did she know it? And yes Madam Secretary, it does matter
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 03 28, 15, 09:59:17:AM » Reply

Hillary refusal to comply will only boost her standing within the ranks of the liberal and democrat voters and may very well send her to the white house when in fact it should be the jail house. But that's were this country has been taken, where wrong and corruption by the democrats are accepted as normal politics. and the republican require the rule of law and the constitution are portrayed as the evil in America!
caserio1

« Reply #2 on: 03 28, 15, 10:19:41:AM » Reply

the terror evident on the right for smart women is comical to behold

cas found it uplifting to interact with such women

not scary at all
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 03 28, 15, 10:22:18:AM » Reply

if nixon did install it on his own, and there was no law prohibiting it, it would have been his...but he did not.  get it, dummy?  just like with jeb bush in florida, colin powell as secretary of state in 2005.  why are you such a whiny bitch about something so irrelevant?  if you give people access to your emails, it is like giving people the right to monitor and record your telephone calls.  it is not just a record of when and whom you talked to, it is the entire conversation.  most of the people hillary communicated with probably thought there was some level of privacy involved, so they could give their own honest evaluations of certain policies or people that might be mentioned....if there is no private communications how do you get people to speak frankly and honestly about these issues if they know their words or being documented and available for public display?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 03 28, 15, 10:23:26:AM » Reply

Just like I said

Hillary refusal to comply will only boost her standing within the ranks of the liberal and democrat voters and may very well send her to the white house when in fact it should be the jail house. But that's were this country has been taken, where wrong and corruption by the democrats are accepted as normal politics. and the republican require the rule of law and the constitution are portrayed as the evil in America!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #5 on: 03 28, 15, 10:28:27:AM » Reply

nothing like you said, hillbilly.  nothing is ever like you say. 
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #6 on: 03 28, 15, 10:32:27:AM » Reply

Hillary is Untrustworthy!

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/klayman/130126
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 03 28, 15, 10:33:19:AM » Reply

Then prove it's not draft dodging fat fag Ho, your word don't mean shit you have been proven to be a liar so many times it's record breaking, now fly off into one of your cussing rages sick fuck!
a777pilot
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 03 28, 15, 10:33:50:AM » Reply

JFK had the Oval Office recording system installed, ho-da.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 03 28, 15, 10:35:24:AM » Reply

Don't educate Ho let him continue with his life of lies!
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #10 on: 03 28, 15, 10:37:07:AM » Reply

Don't educate Ho let him continue with his life of lies!

You can't educate the intentionally ignorant.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/836983/posts
seahooker

« Reply #11 on: 03 28, 15, 10:48:21:AM » Reply

The Supreme Court ruled that, although the tapes were Nixon’s property, he had recorded them in his capacity as President and thus the public was entitled to hear them. Hillary clearly sent and received e-mails on her personal server but did so in her capacity as Secretary of State. The Supreme Court precedent is clear.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: what did she know and when did she know it?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory