Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 10:24:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661897 Posts in 298734 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: If you are late for your flight you may be a terrorist says TSA! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: If you are late for your flight you may be a terrorist says TSA!  (Read 68 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 03 27, 15, 11:50:28:PM » Reply

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1695316/spot-referral-report.pdf

A secret 92-point checklist, obtained and published Friday by The Intercept, reveals for the first time what kind of passenger behavior can merit a red flag for TSA agents responsible for pulling possible terrorists and criminals out of airport security lines.

The checklist reveals a step-by-step process for assessing whether passengers deserve additional scrutiny. Those deemed suspicious under "observation and behavior analysis" are pulled aside and searched for "unusual items" such as almanacs and prepaid calling cards. During the inspection, TSA agents are also instructed to look for "signs of deception," which can include a fast rate of eye-blinking.

Other suspicious signs listed include exaggerated yawning, gazing down, a pale face due to a recent beard shaving, widely open staring eyes, wearing of "improper attire," and arriving late for a flight.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/defense/tsa-precheck-terrorist-screening-rules-20150327
darkflower

« Reply #1 on: 03 28, 15, 12:03:42:AM » Reply

tsa should be abolished. I'd rather take my chances with a terrorist than be guaranteed crap from tsa.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #2 on: 03 28, 15, 12:13:13:AM » Reply

Perhaps the other hundreds on your flight might no fee the same.
darkflower

« Reply #3 on: 03 28, 15, 12:26:43:AM » Reply

Then it is their right to stay home or take a bus. If they are too cowardly to face the danger that is their own problem and should not be mine. Those willing to sacrifice liberty for security will have neither and deserve neither. They are contemptible.

It is better to die free then live on your knees.
Baretta19

« Reply #4 on: 03 28, 15, 05:09:09:AM » Reply

The checklist reveals a step-by-step process for assessing whether passengers deserve additional scrutiny.

That's "profiling" and is against the law, I love going through airports and seeing the 75 year old grandmother being searched and watch Mohammad walk right through, in the Newark NJ airport 80% of the screener LOOK like terrorist the other 20% are gansta rappers, it's all very comical and sadly another failed useless Govt program
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #5 on: 03 28, 15, 05:50:05:AM » Reply

The TSA is terrorizing Americans, with their theft rings and pedophiles groping the kids. GD uneducated min wage bullies with power.

WTF have they stopped,,, NOTHING.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #6 on: 03 28, 15, 05:57:59:AM » Reply

The TSA is all about what you take in and out of the US. You can't move goods or cash without them having their hands and camera on it. You are a prisoner of the US or at least what you own is!!
Baretta19

« Reply #7 on: 03 28, 15, 06:52:43:AM » Reply

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Reuters) - Two black women who said their hairstyles made them targets for airport security pat-downs said on Thursday the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) had agreed to stop singling out women for screening based solely on their "sisterlocks."
     Malaika Singleton, a neuroscientist based in Sacramento, said she was on her way to London last year for an academic conference on dementia when a TSA agent at Los Angeles International Airport began pulling and squeezing her hair.
     "I was going through the screening procedures like we all do, and after I stepped out of the full body scanner, the agent said, 'OK, now I'm going to check your hair,'" Singleton said on Thursday.

No you can't check my Turban, no you can't check my beard, No you can't check my burka, so they molest 5 year olds
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: If you are late for your flight you may be a terrorist says TSA!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory