Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 05:04:19:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660402 Posts in 298587 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Clinton wiped email server 'clean' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Clinton wiped email server 'clean'  (Read 96 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 03 28, 15, 08:16:45:AM » Reply

There are reasons why Clinton’s use of personal email is a bigger deal -- not only because she is likely running for president but also because she owned the private server connected to the account and faces allegations that she didn’t comply with federal recordkeeping requirements, put in place in 2009.

Powell, however, was secretary of state before regulations were issued in 2009 by the National Archives and Records Administration stating that government agencies and employees who used personal email had to ensure that their private messages were preserved “in the appropriate agency recordkeeping system,” as reported.

Also, President Barack Obama pledged that his administration would be the most transparent in history, and Clinton’s use of private emails goes against that goal.

Clinton Viewed As Less Honest After Email Flap
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 03 28, 15, 09:09:41:AM » Reply

you know what sweaty, if I was you I wouldn't vote for her in the coming election
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #14 on: 03 28, 15, 09:25:50:AM » Reply

gowdy has said she broke no laws about using a private email server.  so has issa.  so you are saying these two leaders of the republican house witch hunts do not even know what the law is?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #15 on: 03 28, 15, 09:34:23:AM » Reply

i don't see why everybody should have access to what the secretary of state has in an email.  do we get transcripts of what is said in every elected officials phone call?  emails are by nature more invasive than phone call records.  all the phone records say is who called whom and what time and how long they talked.  not the specifics.  that part seems well and good. but email records would also INCLUDE TRANSCRIPTS OF WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID, way more sensitive, way more private, way more on a need to know basis.  if all the email records did was tell everybody who she wrote to or got messages from, on what day, at what time, then, sure, that should be shared, without any hesitancy.  but anymore than that is an invasion of her privacy, and those who she communicated with.  there is an expectation of privacy when you are communicating with any person, either by email or phone.  what you are suggesting is that every government worker give up their right to private, candid, forthright communications with any contact knowing that their conversations were monitored, not just the fact they were communicating to each other. it is the same as asking people to allow every phone call them make to be monitored and recorded. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 03 28, 15, 10:48:48:AM » Reply

Violation of 18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

There is a subpoena, Hillary didn't comply so that's a manual case of obstruction of Justice.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Clinton wiped email server 'clean'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About