Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 06:07:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662979 Posts in 298832 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Clinton wiped email server 'clean' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Clinton wiped email server 'clean'  (Read 98 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« on: 03 27, 15, 09:47:46:PM » Reply

"We learned today, from her attorney, Secretary Clinton unilaterally decided to wipe her server clean and permanently delete all emails from her personal server," House Benghazi Committee chairman Trey Gowdy said in a statement after Clinton's lawyer wrote to explain why no new emails would be forthcoming from the likely 2016 presidential candidate.

Gowdy had issued a subpoena for all Clinton emails related to Libya, particularly the September 11, 2012 attacks in Benghazi that killed four Americans, and formally requested she turn over her server to a neutral third party.

It is unclear exactly when Clinton decided to permanently delete all emails from her server, but Gowdy said it appears to have occurred after October 28, when the State Department first asked her to hand over the records.

http://news.yahoo.com/clinton-wiped-email-server-clean-republican-chairman-004027357.html

This is going to get interesting.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #1 on: 03 27, 15, 09:51:26:PM » Reply

does this surprise anyone...and will low information voter like some of the one we see here even care...they support a criminal, as long as their welfare checks keep being deposited??
KensanIV

« Reply #2 on: 03 27, 15, 10:05:52:PM » Reply

What a dishonest slug...and then to be so damned defiant about it.  She knew exactly what she was doing and why she was doing it.

You'd think that somehow they could go after those she sent emails to and get copies of them... But I'd guess as long as we have a dim in the WH...that very little will happen... except more lies and cover-ups.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 03 27, 15, 10:27:51:PM » Reply

Then shouldn't her server hardware, phone and computer be seized and allow the tech experts the opportunity to look at them?

I thought a "cleaned" computer could still yield info?

This alone should be reason enough for even the most ardent democrat to pass on her chance at the WH.
Baretta19

« Reply #4 on: 03 28, 15, 05:00:19:AM » Reply

I thought a "cleaned" computer could still yield info?

It depends on how it's been cleaned, if they simply "deleted" the emails then yes they are recoverable BUT if they did what's known as a "DOD LEVEL WIPE" then the data is absolutely gone, the server should be confiscated to find out at what level she is LYING
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 03 28, 15, 05:44:37:AM » Reply

The tapes will remain "under my sole personal control," Mr. Nixon wrote in the letter received by the committee during its noon recess yesterday. "None has been transcribed or made public and none will be."

He said that "inseparably interspersed" in the tapes relating to Watergate are "a great many very frank and very private comments, on a wide range of issues and individuals, wholly extraneous to the committee's inquiry."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/watergate/articles/072473-1.htm
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #6 on: 03 28, 15, 06:05:22:AM » Reply

NSA has them all, as most likely does Israeli Intelligence.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #7 on: 03 28, 15, 06:15:49:AM » Reply

) Filegate – This patented Hillary scandal was first detected by the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, which had been investigating the Clintons' Travelgate caper. What was learned is that more than 900 FBI files had been ordered up by a former bar bouncer, Craig Livingstone, whom Hillary had hired to work in the White House Counsel's Office, on the first lady's orders and without proper legal justification. I later filed a class-action suit against the Clintons and other accomplices. The case went on for almost a decade and resulted in the uncovering of yet another Clinton scandal, E-mailgate – where the Clintons had covered up and suppressed more than a million potentially incriminating emails that should have been produced to me, Ken Starr and Congress over a variety of the duo's crimes. It was also during this Filegate case that it was learned that President Clinton, on the advice of his top political adviser, James Carville, had illegally released Privacy Act protected information from White House files to smear Kathleen Willey, a woman who was a material witness in the impeachment proceedings, as she was also sexually harassed by the "philanderer in chief" while working for him in the White House. This was the basis of Judge Lamberth's ruling that President Clinton had committed a crime.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #8 on: 03 28, 15, 07:03:07:AM » Reply

wow, that hasn't happened since colin powell.  except nobody gave a shit. 

Colin Powell says he doesn’t have any of his State emails

By ADAM SNEED 3/8/15 11:08 AM EDT

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says he doesn’t have any emails to turn over to the State Department.
Appearing on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday, Powell responded to revelations that he used a personal email account, rather than a government one, when he was in charge of the State Department. Questions about his email use arose last week when it was disclosed that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a personal email account during her tenure.

“I don’t have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files,” Powell said. “A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don’t know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not. “

“When I entered the State Department I found an antiquated system that had to be modernized and modernized quickly,” he said. “I started using [email] in order to get everybody to use it, so we could be a 21st-century institution and not a 19th-century [one]. But I retained none of those emails, and we are working with the State Department to see if there’s anything else they want to discuss with me about those emails.”

The emails he sent were all unclassified, mostly “benign,” he said, and probably not important even if they can be recovered.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department-115870.html#ixzz3VdQ0MBlm
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 03 28, 15, 07:14:02:AM » Reply

There are reasons why Clinton’s use of personal email is a bigger deal -- not only because she is likely running for president but also because she owned the private server connected to the account and faces allegations that she didn’t comply with federal recordkeeping requirements, put in place in 2009.

Powell, however, was secretary of state before regulations were issued in 2009 by the National Archives and Records Administration stating that government agencies and employees who used personal email had to ensure that their private messages were preserved “in the appropriate agency recordkeeping system,” as reported.

Also, President Barack Obama pledged that his administration would be the most transparent in history, and Clinton’s use of private emails goes against that goal.

Clinton Viewed As Less Honest After Email Flap
Baretta19

« Reply #10 on: 03 28, 15, 07:37:30:AM » Reply

Questions about his email use arose last week when it was disclosed that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a personal email account during her tenure.

Well sure it did, MORONS are trying to justify Hillarys actions by pointing to somebody else, YOU simple minded MORONS spend far to much time kneeling on your prayer rugs,  Funny how you MORONS swallowed the "Hope and Change" mantra except NOTHING has changed except the WH stationary. ROFL

What MORONS failed to recognize is the FACT that unlike Grandma Clinton,  Collin Powell's ethics have NEVER been questioned, unlike the Clintons who have a life long trail of lies and deciet
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #11 on: 03 28, 15, 07:56:37:AM » Reply

no, there were no laws in place about private emails.  gowdy has said so, darrell issa has said so, so where the hell are you getting this lying shit from?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Clinton wiped email server 'clean'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About