Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 03:46:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Indiana - GREAT Place to be a Bigot! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Indiana - GREAT Place to be a Bigot!  (Read 1403 times)
darkflower

« Reply #24 on: 03 27, 15, 11:14:56:PM » Reply

You have not lived under the oppression of businesses deciding you are 2nd class.

Oppression is just as bad when it is private as public. There is no right to discriminate. And very little regarding business is truly voluntary. If someone is so hateful they can not do business without discriminating then that person has no right to do buisness at all, with anybody. And preferably should go far away and die. The world is too full of those sorts of people.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #25 on: 03 27, 15, 11:19:06:PM » Reply

No consumer has a right to have his wants and needs met by anyone.  It is only by mutual benefit and consent between businessman and consumer that it happens at all.
You are 100% right Chuck, but that will never be accepted by the left.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #26 on: 03 27, 15, 11:21:11:PM » Reply

If there is no right to discriminate, then I suggest you must do business with a known former rapist, crook, thug, schlockhouse, from time-to-time, or what have you, whether you choose to, or not.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #27 on: 03 27, 15, 11:22:19:PM » Reply

So now darkweed makes her true feeling know if you don't operate your business to her expectations then you should go die, that sounds like a couple other liberals on the board!
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #28 on: 03 27, 15, 11:26:12:PM » Reply

Dankweed expresses perfectly the intolerance of the "tolerant" Radical Left.  "You can have any belief you want, as long as I agree with it."
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #29 on: 03 27, 15, 11:31:11:PM » Reply

If you take this anti-discrimination bit to the logical conclusion, the so-called Christians who are forced to do business with overtly blasphemous people would shut their doors completely to everyone.  That is if they really believe in what they say they believe.  I sure would.
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #30 on: 03 27, 15, 11:48:04:PM » Reply

Several have.
darkflower

« Reply #31 on: 03 27, 15, 11:53:07:PM » Reply

Stretch shows the intolerance of the right. The left does not care what you BELIEVE. You can BELIEVE whatever you want. You can BELIEVE gays are going to hell. ACTIONS are what matter and yes there are legal limits to ACTIONS.

We are not the intolerant hateful assholes who want to turn people into 2nd class over nothing more than BELIEFS. That is your side. We believe in something called EQUALITY. And yes, that means you have no right to do business with anybody if your ACTIONS discriminate. You don't have to BELIEVE everyone is equal but you damn better ACT like it if you want to run a business.

There was a time when discrimination by business was rampant and hell no that is not acceptable in any sort of society that calls itself free. That ain't freedom, that is oppression. And yes it is worth fighting and dying for.

Pretty disgusting that the intolerant hateful right claims not tolerating their intolerant ACTIONS is itself intolerance. What bullshit.
seahooker

« Reply #32 on: 03 27, 15, 11:55:47:PM » Reply

common davik, any State is a great place for you liberals to be a bigot!
darkflower

« Reply #33 on: 03 27, 15, 11:57:53:PM » Reply

" forced to do business with overtly blasphemous people"

Chuck, do you reject the whole concept of being a professional? People who run a business or work have to "suck it up" and do business with people they may not like. If they can't then they have to find something else to do. Their own beliefs are their own problem, not the customer's. If that is too hard then tough. There is zero right to discriminate. Period. Grown ups accept that. Turning away people and making your problem into their problem is selfish and not acceptable and it has happened before and was disgusting and was fought and was worth fighting.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #34 on: 03 28, 15, 12:05:41:AM » Reply

Frankly, I won't suck up to a state that says I needs its permission to transact in the first place.  THAT's what's totally against my religion.  I do business my way, with who I want, when I want, or not at all.  That's what free men do.
justincase

« Reply #35 on: 03 28, 15, 12:06:38:AM » Reply

Dear Abby: I work in a seafood restaurant in Indiana. The Bible, every word of which I believe, says nothing about serving shellfish, but makes it very clear that those who eat shellfish should be stoned to death.

My question: Do I get to stay on the clock while stoning the customers I just served? Under the new law, I think it should be considered part of my job, but my boss says the state should pay me for this, since I'd really just be following state law.

Signed, Ready To Get Stonin.'

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Indiana - GREAT Place to be a Bigot!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory