Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:21:25:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653516 Posts in 297930 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It won't matter, but she must have been hiding serious shit! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: It won't matter, but she must have been hiding serious shit!  (Read 85 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 03 27, 15, 08:30:18:PM » Reply

“A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, “

2005: have nothing to hide mindset -  as opposed to 2014/15:  cover your ass in deep final phase cover-up mindset.  Hmmmmm     You decide...

seahooker

« Reply #13 on: 03 27, 15, 11:53:46:PM » Reply

it is about a secretary of state using a private email server and then not saving it, stupid.  you know, like powell and clinton both did.

did congress subpoena their e-mails before they wiped the hard drive?
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #14 on: 03 28, 15, 04:53:48:AM » Reply

When they left the WH ,, they stole every hard drive.
Baretta19

« Reply #15 on: 03 28, 15, 05:05:26:AM » Reply

like powell and clinton both did.

Gotta love the dimwits who try to justify current stupidity with past stupidity, just because THEY did it then it's okay, so much for HOPE and NO CHANGE, good the see the Democrats are NO BETTER than the Republicans they hate. LOL,
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #16 on: 03 28, 15, 05:18:35:AM » Reply

Gotta love the dimwits who try to justify current stupidity with past stupidity,

Hitler killed 6 million Jews.  Expect the Left to want to top that some day soon.  After all, a precedent has already been set.

DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #17 on: 03 28, 15, 06:16:32:AM » Reply

) Filegate – This patented Hillary scandal was first detected by the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, which had been investigating the Clintons' Travelgate caper. What was learned is that more than 900 FBI files had been ordered up by a former bar bouncer, Craig Livingstone, whom Hillary had hired to work in the White House Counsel's Office, on the first lady's orders and without proper legal justification. I later filed a class-action suit against the Clintons and other accomplices. The case went on for almost a decade and resulted in the uncovering of yet another Clinton scandal, E-mailgate – where the Clintons had covered up and suppressed more than a million potentially incriminating emails that should have been produced to me, Ken Starr and Congress over a variety of the duo's crimes. It was also during this Filegate case that it was learned that President Clinton, on the advice of his top political adviser, James Carville, had illegally released Privacy Act protected information from White House files to smear Kathleen Willey, a woman who was a material witness in the impeachment proceedings, as she was also sexually harassed by the "philanderer in chief" while working for him in the White House. This was the basis of Judge Lamberth's ruling that President Clinton had committed a crime.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #18 on: 03 28, 15, 07:02:30:AM » Reply

wow, that hasn't happened since colin powell.  except nobody gave a shit. 

Colin Powell says he doesn’t have any of his State emails

By ADAM SNEED 3/8/15 11:08 AM EDT

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says he doesn’t have any emails to turn over to the State Department.
Appearing on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday, Powell responded to revelations that he used a personal email account, rather than a government one, when he was in charge of the State Department. Questions about his email use arose last week when it was disclosed that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a personal email account during her tenure.

“I don’t have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files,” Powell said. “A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don’t know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not. “

“When I entered the State Department I found an antiquated system that had to be modernized and modernized quickly,” he said. “I started using [email] in order to get everybody to use it, so we could be a 21st-century institution and not a 19th-century [one]. But I retained none of those emails, and we are working with the State Department to see if there’s anything else they want to discuss with me about those emails.”

The emails he sent were all unclassified, mostly “benign,” he said, and probably not important even if they can be recovered.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department-115870.html#ixzz3VdQ0MBlm
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It won't matter, but she must have been hiding serious shit!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory