Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 02:56:59:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662960 Posts in 298829 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It won't matter, but she must have been hiding serious shit! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: It won't matter, but she must have been hiding serious shit!  (Read 87 times)
seahooker

« on: 03 27, 15, 07:18:39:PM » Reply

Hillary Clinton wiped “clean” the private server housing emails from her tenure as secretary of state, the chairman of the House committee investigating the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi said Friday.

Clinton was under a subpoena order from the Select Committee on Benghazi for all documents related to the 2012 attacks on the American compound there. But David Kendall, an attorney for Clinton, said the 900 pages of emails previously provided to the panel cover its request.

Kendall also informed the committee that Clinton’s emails from her time at the State Department have been permanently erased.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/gowdy-clinton-wiped-her-server-clean-116472.html#ixzz3VdBIF8jN
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 03 27, 15, 07:22:19:PM » Reply

Certainly is a fully qualified Democrat, isn't she.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 03 27, 15, 07:33:35:PM » Reply

Hillary Clinton wiped “clean” the private server housing emails from her tenure as secretary of state

That's what we call in the legal world, "Obstruction of Justice."  Intention destruction of evidence related to an ongoing investigation.
seahooker

« Reply #3 on: 03 27, 15, 07:38:05:PM » Reply

no one, no one, should have the power the Clintons think they have. they feel they should have no over sight! They are like Nixon was
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 03 27, 15, 07:43:19:PM » Reply

Isn't that destruction of government property (at the very minimum)?

What a bunch of Lawless pieces of $hit the Democrats are.  They've turned out to be nothing but total bastards.  Put them in jail.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 03 27, 15, 07:56:31:PM » Reply

Are  they going to just take her word for it?  It's harder to wipe clean a hard drive than you think.  You have to write data over the top of the deleted sectors.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #6 on: 03 27, 15, 08:14:10:PM » Reply

Just sent a short email to Trey Gowdy.

(1) Destruction of government property.
(2) Obstruction of Justice. 
(3) Intentional destruction of evidence related to an ongoing investigation.

Why is it so hard to put these people in Jail?  Are they THAT Elite and untouchable?  Or are people in politics just too damned scared to try?

Or is this just a scheme to rile citizens into trying to take matters into their own hands in order to have reason to call for Martial Law?

I do know one thing. If I failed to do my own job, I would be out of a career.  But then again. I'm not part of the Political Elite.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #7 on: 03 27, 15, 08:16:25:PM » Reply

wow, that hasn't happened since colin powell.  except nobody gave a shit. 

Colin Powell says he doesn’t have any of his State emails

By ADAM SNEED 3/8/15 11:08 AM EDT

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says he doesn’t have any emails to turn over to the State Department.
Appearing on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday, Powell responded to revelations that he used a personal email account, rather than a government one, when he was in charge of the State Department. Questions about his email use arose last week when it was disclosed that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a personal email account during her tenure.

“I don’t have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files,” Powell said. “A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don’t know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not. “

“When I entered the State Department I found an antiquated system that had to be modernized and modernized quickly,” he said. “I started using [email] in order to get everybody to use it, so we could be a 21st-century institution and not a 19th-century [one]. But I retained none of those emails, and we are working with the State Department to see if there’s anything else they want to discuss with me about those emails.”

The emails he sent were all unclassified, mostly “benign,” he said, and probably not important even if they can be recovered.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-email-state-department-115870.html#ixzz3VdQ0MBlm
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #8 on: 03 27, 15, 08:16:25:PM » Reply

Chill out boys, it's not the end of the world. That's what you/yours are doing on daily basis.

It's just the witch hunt and the witch is smarter than the hunter, LOL.
seahooker

« Reply #9 on: 03 27, 15, 08:21:08:PM » Reply

didn't know this thread was about powell...........................it isn't!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #10 on: 03 27, 15, 08:23:57:PM » Reply

it is about a secretary of state using a private email server and then not saving it, stupid.  you know, like powell and clinton both did.  why do you let fox tell you to get so upset over such a nothing story?  so what?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #11 on: 03 27, 15, 08:30:07:PM » Reply

What can I say...they're the clinton crime family.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It won't matter, but she must have been hiding serious shit!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory