Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 30, 24, 03:12:49:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2664108 Posts in 298932 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Illegal Intruders are NOT Immigrants. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Illegal Intruders are NOT Immigrants.  (Read 97 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 03 27, 15, 06:51:42:PM » Reply

The common meme from the Left is that we can never fully (100%) stop illegal border crossings.
But the notion that we cannot stop illegal crossings has nothing to do with whether or not we should try

And BTW; They are not Immigrants. They are Intruders.  They are not immigrating - they are intruding.
So please, stop calling them Illegal Immigrants. They are Intruders. Nothing more, nothing less.

The usual illogical mantra is that these Intruders are not "physically" harming anyone, and that it would be too expensive or impossible to round them all up, send them back, just to have them re-enter and have to round them up again and send them back again. Right?  The Left believe that is somehow "logical."

Ok, so let's apply that same point to stealing, and unarmed robbery. After all, these Intruders "are" stealing and robbing. 

Oh Yes they are, they are stealing jobs, and yes, they are robbing Americans who have to pay their medical bills, attorney fees, and deportation costs. 

So, as long as the thief or robber is not "physically" hurting anyone then why do we not just leave them alone? What would be the sense in catching them, putting them through an expensive trial  (that we citizens have to pay), sending them to prison (we have to pay) then in a few years they're back on the streets doing the same thing of Stealing and Robbing. Really, what is the sense in constantly going after the thieves and robbers if it is an endless expensive journey, and they are not "physically" harming anyone?

Does one think it might be possible that we do it because what they are doing is "illegal"?  Like crossing our borders is illegal?  And that by constantly chasing these individuals we send a very clear message that it will not be tolerated - At any cost!?

Or is it that the Left does not mind the breaking of Laws, as long as it benefits "them?"

There is a reason why a system is in place to regulate immigration. It has nothing to do with race, color, belief system, gender, or whether it is worth our efforts to police.  There are many people of nearly every culture and ethnicity on this planet patiently waiting in line for their turn to legally enter into the greatest country on Gods green earth.  Or at least Conservative believe it is the greatest country on Gods green Earth. (your views may differ). Yet these people who wait patiently are being pushed further back in line by Intruders entering this country illegally, and remaining here illegally with the support of a mostly liberal left that is banging its fist on the table claiming that those who wish to deport intruders are racist and against immigration.

Let's make this very clear. There is NO racism involved here in any form. And those advocating that lie likely have other "cards" they will play if the racist card fails to work. So please, leave all your straw man arguments at home, they have no place here. You can leave your emotions at home too. How one "feels" about this is irrelevant to the "Law". I would suspect that everyone reading this has at one time or other experienced standing in a long line, just to suddenly witness others brazenly stepping to the front of the line as though they were more important than those already waiting.

The only question for you is; do you say something, or do you simply allow anyone who wishes to steal "cuts" to do so?  The answer to that question reflects upon no one other than yourself and your true view of "Fairness."

Do you really want a country filled with people who think it is OK to shove their way forward in whatever line they stand? I'm not talking about the border intruders. I'm talking about the rest of the nation responding to the message being sent that it is OK to sneak to the front of the line, or to find more ways to cheat the system because nobody seems to care anyways. Once that message is clear, then the rest of the country WILL eventually respond in that manner. Its only a matter of time.  If you are one to lock your doors at night to keep intruders out, then at least have that much fortitude to do the same for your borders.  Either we maintain our countries dignity, morality, and integrity - or we don't.

We need to be on the same page and insist that those who constantly step in line, in front of others who have been patiently waiting, go back to the end of the line and wait their turn like every decent person would expect. What sense does it make to even have a line when one can just step in front of anyone who was already waiting.  Doesn't that sound a tad like elitism?  Something the Left claim to hate?

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 03 27, 15, 06:54:41:PM » Reply

They're just "undocumented future democrat voters."
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 03 27, 15, 06:58:25:PM » Reply

Nothing "future" about it.  There is no doubt in my mind they are shown how to illegally vote as soon as they get here.  Evidence to your own Topic showing others giving them illegal advice on other things.  http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=206234.0
Baretta19

« Reply #3 on: 03 27, 15, 07:03:57:PM » Reply

Somewhere between 11-20 million illegals in this country, more of an invasion rather than intruders,

They're just "undocumented future democrat voters."

If you have been paying attention recently there have been growing numbers of blacks taking notice and complaining about so many "illegals", no doubts they are concerned they are siphoning off the entitlement rolls and taking away resources that belong to "Americans" and frankly taking the focus away form the black issues in this country and focusing more on problems the Latino's are facing. Democrats better pay attention as they are working toward losing a large voting block if the black community turns against them
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 03 27, 15, 07:06:36:PM » Reply

Actually we can stop it.  Self-deportation is the way to start it.  Take away their ability to work in this country, AT ALL.  Making E-verify mandatory and permanent for every employer, public and private, is the way to go.  Making more stringent requirements for every state to have an ID that is fraud proof, holding any employer who is caught using illegal labor, FULLY accountable, with heavy fines and jail time; making human trafficking punishable with the death penalty...next you clarify the 14th amendment to END birthright citizenship.  A child will only be given birth rights if BOTH parents are natural born citizens.  Probationary citizenship will be granted to those w/ one or more LEGAL foreign parents.  Full, naturalized citizenship will be the only available way for a child born under these circumstances to lay any claim to this nation.  Any child born of one or more illegals will be sent to the embassy of that country and the entire family deported immediately.  There will be no exceptions for claiming US citizenship while abroad unless both parents are citizens and they are members of the military or ambassadors/diplomats.  Trying to get around the law by marrying a US citizen to have your baby in this country will see the US citizen exiled. 
Then you forbid illegals from attending our schools, getting free medical care, welfare benefits, or from getting loans, credit cards...they will leave in droves.

Then you go after the borders.  Spending the money is good for America.  Using technology and good, strong fences, and put all our military training grounds along borders...both north and south. 

There are so many ways we are failing this nation, but the worse way is by continually showing the spinelessness that has permeated Congress and the presidency for decades on this issue.  There is NO reason to accept illegals.  We offer dozens of ways for people to emigrate to this nation, to get work visas, and to become part of the fabric of our nation. 

Certainly there is room for compromise, some ideas may seem rather extreme, but frankly, our nation lags others when it comes to ensuring propriety.  It's time to grow a spine again.
dg9990
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 03 27, 15, 07:26:25:PM » Reply

Flooding the country with immigrants is harmful to US workers. That is why immigrations must be strictly controlled.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #6 on: 03 27, 15, 07:32:41:PM » Reply

Agreed.

Why are companies like Microsoft and Boeing allowed to hire foreign workers for the same jobs that Americans were doing just 5 or 10 years ago?  Bring them to this country and pay them a different scale while our citizens sit on unemployment!  The tech sectors have been hit hard.  Nursing is the next hit.  Foreign nurses, with little real medical knowledge or experience are popping up everywhere. 
I will continue to contend that any company hiring foreigners should lose all federal tax incentives and breaks.  They should be partnering to train Americans for these jobs.  Same with students.  Give high school and college students tuition or class credit for taking temporary and summer agriculture jobs...no one suffers by getting their hands dirty or breaking a sweat.  We did it when were growing up because we had to...kids today need to know what real work is and to stop expecting to be handed shit like $15 an hour to freakin flip burgers or clean toilets...hell I did that kind of work for $3 an hour and didn't bitch...I got skills and worked my way up the freakin ladder!
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 03 27, 15, 07:39:49:PM » Reply

Mandatory E-verify would be nice, but I doubt if Democrats would obey that Law.  Or at least not until we send enough of them to jail.... :- )
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #8 on: 03 27, 15, 07:57:11:PM » Reply

The problem starts with this: you have a country full of unruly people at all levels for different reasons, even as simple as separating recyclables and now you're talking about illegal immigration/intruders? How can you solve this problem with country full of unruly people?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 03 27, 15, 08:00:02:PM » Reply

So then we start nowhere?    Do nothing?      Sit on our keesters?     Look the other way??      Let the future generations deal with it??
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #10 on: 03 27, 15, 08:10:35:PM » Reply

That's not what I said, it is so much harder to enforce laws with unruly people.

I'm here on your side. There is no country in the world with such "relaxed" attitude towards illegals.

Remember when people were bitching if cops should be involved (they should) and references about "papers please"?
Baretta19

« Reply #11 on: 03 27, 15, 08:11:58:PM » Reply

I've been in IT for over 30 years and I've seen a significant number of Americans lose their jobs to be replaced by Indians here on a visa making half what I was paying the techs and engineers, and I knew without any doubt that as soon as their sponsorship ended they would simply leave, I spoke with many who are well educated come to America for a good job and good pay, stay a few years and go home to get married and start a life in their country they had no intention of staying in this country more than a few years, I can appreciate the "business" justification but I also understand the impact to this country overall. I'll keep saying, We are diluting "American" society by bringing in good people who have no dedication or love for this country
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Illegal Intruders are NOT Immigrants.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory