Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 12:57:46:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660156 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Stop Bashing Obama, Haters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Stop Bashing Obama, Haters  (Read 51 times)
william H
Honored Member

« on: 03 03, 15, 09:12:07:AM » Reply

Obama has actually accomplished quite a bit, and here’s a long list of his accomplishments, so stop bashing, haters!
First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

Read more at http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/02/stop-bashing-because-heres-a-list-of-obamas-accomplishments-haters/

OBAMA HAS DONE A LOT FOR AMERICA, FOR IT'S DESTRUCTION
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 03 03, 15, 09:43:58:AM » Reply

and don't forget presiding over an huge economic comeback and all the millions of Americans who now have healthcare for the first time.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 03 03, 15, 09:46:29:AM » Reply

god, what a stupid chickenshit racist liar hayes is.  a whole bunch of lies, rumors, irrelevant bullshit, and out of context right wing talking points.  go back under your rock, chickenshit racist hayes. 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #3 on: 03 03, 15, 09:50:02:AM » Reply

and don't forget presiding over an huge economic comeback

yup. One of the slowest recovery's in history.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 03, 15, 09:54:50:AM » Reply

it was the biggest recession in history local, or did you miss that part?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 03 03, 15, 09:55:34:AM » Reply

and don't forget presiding over an huge economic comeback

yup. One of the slowest recovery's in history.

after the second worst economic meltdown, dumbass.  context, bitch, context.  also we were stuck in two senseless wars when obama took over, stupid.  and still the economic recovery is TREMENDOUS...the dow, the S&P, NASDAQ, record months of 200,000+ jobs created in a row, 10 million new private sector jobs in 5 years, government jobs decreasing....suck on it, lying bitch.  you teabaggers can't handle the truth. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 03 03, 15, 09:59:25:AM » Reply

It was the biggest recession caused by Democratic policies in our history according to the NBER who specialize in determining recession's timelines for the U.S. Government.   Who can forget that little caveat?
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 03 03, 15, 10:18:38:AM » Reply

Why is nobody talking about the National Debt?.....The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty.

DEMOCRATS SUPPORTED AND VOTED TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAQ! SO IT'S NOT ALL GWB FAULT IT'S THE DEMOCRATS THAT VOTED FOR IT!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 03 03, 15, 01:43:15:PM » Reply

and don't forget presiding over an huge economic comeback and all the millions of Americans who now have healthcare for the first time.
If only that were true!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 03 03, 15, 01:57:28:PM » Reply

again hayes responds with a lying cartoon.  what a sick ass racist moron.  and jerkwater keeps repeating a lie that democrats forced bush and the repubs to continue any banking policies they did not like, and not mentioning bush telling the country in a speech his goal was to add 5.5 million minority homeowners during the next decade and he wanted fannie mae, freddie mac and HUD to help make it so, and to help them come up with down payment money.  how is it the minority democrats fault when the republican majority IN CONGRESS and bush in the white house DO NOT CHANGE EXISTING POLICY, THEY ACTUALLY REAFFIRM THEIR BELIEF IN IT, THEY JUST REFUSE TO REGULATE AND PROVIDE OVERSIGHT OF THEIR RICH BUDDIES IN THE BANKING AND WALL STREET INDUSTRIES?....do you even get how big a liar you are, jerkwater?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #10 on: 03 04, 15, 12:19:56:AM » Reply

Hoosier forgets democrats enjoyed veto proof majorities in both the House and Senate!

Bush had no say at that point!

Hoosier also forgets democrats are the ones who created the disastrous regulations that caused the recession!

Democrats war on the productive succeeded in its goals and democrats blamed Bush for it!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Stop Bashing Obama, Haters
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About