Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 10:42:38:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661898 Posts in 298734 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’  (Read 62 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #12 on: 03 03, 15, 12:29:45:PM » Reply

The charge is dangerous because it can take on the air of historical fact—with potentially dire consequences.

The buck stops with the President.  Whether a lie or mistake, the error is extremely serious and we should all be aware of the terrible incredibility and fallibility of those in government.  It's irresponsible decisions lead to dire consequences.  All must be checked and rechecked, as they cannot be trusted.  Unfortunately, the only dire consequences I have seen, is more of the same.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #13 on: 03 03, 15, 01:42:27:PM » Reply

The bottom line is Bush believed he was telling the truth.  Just like HD thought he was telling the truth when he said I identified myself as a Christian.

if trained experts can find no traces of wmds or programs to produce such weapons in 3 months of searching, and a complete absence of any physical proof of any wmds for at least the last 8 years, IT IS A LIE TO SAY THERE IS "NO DOUBT" THAT IRAQ POSSESSES WMDS.  PERIOD.  HOW CAN YOU ASSHOLES STAND TO LIE LIKE THIS?  and if bush really believed iraq had this stuff he claimed, why did he station over 100,000 unprotected troops within range of these weapons he claimed iraq had?  and why did he not first bomb suspected sites where these wmds were BEFORE our troops invaded?  and why wasn't the first job of our invading army to find and seal these sites instead of to find and protect the oil fields the whole invasion and occupation was really about?  that further proves you are no christian, nancy dan....you lie too fucking much to be even a fake christian. 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #14 on: 03 03, 15, 03:41:06:PM » Reply

how is it dangerous to tell the absolute truth, stupid

Its a Lie, and it was just proven to you to be a lie by someone who knows much more about it than anyone, especially you, a lowly forum pest, whose only goal appears to be to perpetrate  and spread as many Leftist mantra lies a possible. And whose only response to this will be to attempt to "Deflect" by pointing his finger at others in some vain attempt to shift focus away from himself.

Been down this road. Seen this movie.

So, kill the lie.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 03 03, 15, 03:55:36:PM » Reply

Even Blix in 2003 disagrees with you, hooty.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #16 on: 03 03, 15, 07:52:20:PM » Reply

no, he doesn't, liar.  how can he find traces of stuff that was not there, airhead.  you sound almost as stupid and chickenshit as bm jim!!  and he is dangerously stupid!  our own inspector, and his team, hand picked by bush, after the lying invasion, said there were no wmds, no programs, no NOTHING, STUPID FUCK.  even bush and cheney both admitted it, moron!!  do you know how absolutely stupid and dishonest you are to call bush and cheney liars when they admit the invasion was based on lies?
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About