Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 05:25:47:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662079 Posts in 298755 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tea baggers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Tea baggers  (Read 59 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 01 31, 15, 12:12:38:AM » Reply

Yeah, we can own it. We can admit the Tea Party called themselves Tea baggers, and they did so in remembrance of the Boston Tea Partyers, who (in their day) were also against unwelcome Taxes.  You know, to do what they could to help fight for their fellow man, to Right what they thought was a wrong.

Of course that was also before the Tea Party later came to understand what "Tea Bagger" actually meant to the sick mind of the Left. 

Imagine the Tea Party's surprise to discover the Left had again turned yet another word (or phrase) from something that had always had a well meaning into something nefarious, just as they did when they changed the meaning of being Gay from "Happy and cheerful" to sucking another mans dick. And now Tea Bagging goes from fighting Taxes and sticking up for ones Rights to (ahem) licking ones balls.  I mean, Good Lord!  What are these people on the Left always thinking about?

I shudder to think what may one day happen to the cupcake known as Ding Dongs, and God help Twinkies!

Fact is, every time something comes along that makes the Right look better than the Left, the Left immediately goes into Destroy mode.  We saw that with Sarah Palin, and again with the Tea Party.  So, any time you hear the Left attacking something. You will know why.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 01 31, 15, 12:20:24:AM » Reply

ROLFLOL
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 01 31, 15, 02:26:32:AM » Reply

It's not enough that people, most of whom are senior citizens, and working class family people, simply wanted to hold their government accountable...but to have others turn the very term they innocently invoked into another salacious moniker was just so wrong.  I can't tell you how many folks I spoke with at the senior center who were thoroughly embarrassed and upset to think people viewed them that way. 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 01 31, 15, 06:02:38:AM » Reply

Attacking the innocent is what makes the Left so successful in completing their task.  Because the act is so horrific and unsuspecting.
Its the ultimate ambush strategy.  Just as attacking the kittens and not the cat, attacking the baby ducks and not the mother.
The correlation being that neither the Tea Party nor the baby kittens deserved it.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 01 31, 15, 06:13:14:AM » Reply

how can you stupid ass liars lie about why you are called teabaggers?  the pictures of teabaggers at teabagger rallies WEARING HATS WITH TEABAGS DANGLING OFF OF THEM ONTO THEIR HEAD AND FACE AREA!!!!  are you saying those pictures are lies or photoshopped?  or what?  why do you chickenshits lie so fucking much?  what would you call people who like having teabags dangle around their face attached to hats they are wearing?  normal people?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 01 31, 15, 06:14:41:AM » Reply

Already explained in the Top post.  Can't you read?  Do you need a 3rd grader to read it for you?  Maybe you could call a friend.  Oh wait, do you even have any?

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 01 31, 15, 06:44:36:AM » Reply

so bm jim is admitting that he is a sick little puppy!!  here ya go, for your dining and dancing pleasure:

Yeah, we can own it. We can admit the Tea Party called themselves Tea baggers, and they did so in remembrance of the Boston Tea Partyers, who (in their day) were also against unwelcome Taxes.  You know, to do what they could to help fight for their fellow man, to Right what they thought was a wrong.

Of course that was also before the Tea Party later came to understand what "Tea Bagger" actually meant to the sick mind of the Left. 

Imagine the Tea Party's surprise to discover the Left had again turned yet another word (or phrase) from something that had always had a well meaning into something nefarious (nefarious?Huh?  you admitted only a couple of weeks ago that you participated in such nefarious activity!!!  hypocrite much?  or just a liar?), just as they did when they changed the meaning of being Gay from "Happy and cheerful" to sucking another mans dick.(and you lying assholes changed the meaning of the phrase pro-life into anti-choice.  how can you be pro-life and support capital punishment and defend and support lying wars because a republican started it??  goddamn chickenshit hypocrite, much, boy?) And now Tea Bagging goes from fighting Taxes and sticking up for ones Rights to (ahem) licking ones balls (no, dumbass.  because they like wearing teabags on their hats that dangle down around the face and neck area, stupid. you have seen the pictures a hundred times.  how stupid are you?  what would you call bozos who like walking around with teabags dangling in their face?). I mean, Good Lord!  What are these people on the Left always thinking about?

I shudder to think what may one day happen to the cupcake known as Ding Dongs, and God help Twinkies!

Fact is, every time something comes along that makes the Right look better than the Left, the Left immediately goes into Destroy mode.  We saw that with Sarah Palin, and again with the Tea Party.  So, any time you hear the Left attacking something. You will know why.

Jim
One Nation - Under Warranty
Contributor
To Avoid Arguments. Look in the mirror first.
Re: Why Won't Lamestream Media Cover Dr. Ben Carson?
« Reply #36 on: 01 15, 15, 01:23:16:PM »   Reply

As Wvit posted:
"To tea bag is a slang term for the sexual act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth of a willing sexual partner for pleasure or onto the face or head of another person."

Thank you for that clear explanation.  Now,
I admit I have had women suck my balls while standing or while laying down (believe me, its not pleasurable but they "think" it is).
But I have never, nor do I know of anyone who has actually sat over a woman and purposely placed their sack into the womans mouth.
Nor have I (or anyone I know) placed the sack on anyone's face or head.

So, Which of you "Men" claim to have sat over a woman and placed your sack into their mouth or on their face or head, as opposed to the woman doing it all? 
Let me see a show of hands.

I think it could viably be said, for all intents and purposes,  Actual "Teabagging" is a Gay (no, it isn't, dumbass.  unless you are doing it to another dude.  but that's your call.  that is as dumb as saying fellatio is a "gay" thing. way more women have sex with men than men do, dumbass.  of course teabagging and fellatio are done more by women than men, no matter what your fantasy is}
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 01 31, 15, 06:51:22:AM » Reply

Already explained in the Top post.  Can't you read?  Do you need a 3rd grader to read it for you?  Maybe you could call a friend.  Oh wait, do you even have any?

your explanation is a damn lie, boy.  for one thing, teabagging is not any more gay-centric than fellatio is...why would you think otherwise?  more women have sex with men than men do, clown.  teabagging is not gender specific.  it is the act itself, idiot.  why are you so damn homophobic?  what else you got lying around in your closet?

and again, here is why we call teabaggers, teabaggers.  dumbass.  because for some damn reason they actually wear teabags off their hats that dangle around in front of their face.  what else would you call somebody that silly looking?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 01 31, 15, 06:51:28:AM » Reply

Fact is Hoosier,  we know what kind of Tea Bagger we are, and we know what kind of Tea Bagger you are. 
I could explain the difference but it wouldn't be very complimentary for you.  But who knows, maybe you would think otherwise.   :- )

BTW, is that all you could find in your long search of my posts?  That I admitted having oral sex with a woman?    Hahahahahahahaha
What a putz...
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 01 31, 15, 06:58:07:AM » Reply

you are a teabagger. period.  as far as what your sex life is like, i don't care who you teabag or if you teabag.  you are the one with the sick mind that assumes calling people who like wearing hats dangling over their face "teabaggers" has something to do with anything other than that, and that even if it was somehow sexually related, you admit you have "done the deed!!"  hilarious. YOU ARE SAYING: the left turns the word teabagger from meaning a dumbass racist moron who is programmed by the NRA and fox into a sick and disgusting sexual act which I admit i have done a few times.....freaking hilarious!!  thanks for the unintentional laugh at your expense!!
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 01 31, 15, 12:10:52:PM » Reply

And once again, we can see the reasoning behind the desire to have certain unsavory elements stricken from these forums.

Try reading the initial post again hoosier, then grow up and act like a man, or at least a human being.  If you can't discuss a subject without your incessant vulgarity and digs, why not go find another internet location to spew your filth?  Oh wait, that's right...the filters at the institution won't allow you to access those x-rated sites...my bad.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 01 31, 15, 04:43:55:PM » Reply

And thank you for shutting the HELL up...

have a glorious day...

GO HAWKS !!!!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Tea baggers
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA