Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:36:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653409 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A man for the peons 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: A man for the peons  (Read 207 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #24 on: 01 31, 15, 03:01:37:PM » Reply

The statists commissions conclude one thing, the peons conclude another thing.  It's just a matter of who's conclusion you want to believe.
1965hawks

« Reply #25 on: 01 31, 15, 03:06:44:PM » Reply

But only an ignoramus ass clown like you would consider that fact a minor issue. Right, chuck?

In your opinion, I suppose that's right.  If they don't want to get shot, they should leave us peons alone.

Yeah. Right, chuckles. Not surprisingly, you're parroting typical teapublican, anti-goverment extremist bullcrap, nothing more than the usual Aesops Retreat, right-wingnut,  tommy rot.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #26 on: 01 31, 15, 03:13:14:PM » Reply

Your opinion is acknowledged, hawks.   Godspeed to the Senator for standing up for us anti-government, teabagging peons (or whatever you want to call us). 
wvit1001

« Reply #27 on: 01 31, 15, 03:18:55:PM » Reply

I just call you idiots.
1965hawks

« Reply #28 on: 01 31, 15, 04:33:16:PM » Reply

Your opinion is acknowledged, hawks.   Godspeed to the Senator for standing up for us anti-government, teabagging peons (or whatever you want to call us). 

And the fact that your fallacious argument remains refuted is duly noted, chuckles. In, addition to that, What makes the rigmarole you posted above particularly hilarious is your continued attempt to apply your erroneous meaning of statism to your absurd claim.And, speaking of absurd claims, where did you get the adsurd notion that right-wingnut, Dipshit Dan Sullivan's absurd idea of disarming EPA agents in Alaska  is somehow "standing up for the people of Alaska?"

Oh, and by the way, don't respond like you have so far with flawed reasoning, unsound logic, and empty rhetoric. If that's what you're thinking of doing, then don't bother replying. I won't waste my time responding to anymore smoke blown from your ass.
1965hawks

« Reply #29 on: 01 31, 15, 04:39:08:PM » Reply

I just call you idiots.

I call him Chuckles, the Right-Wingnut Ass Clown.

HAHA

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #30 on: 01 31, 15, 04:52:47:PM » Reply

And, of course, your arguments conveniently ignore Alaska's ubiquitous gun violence, especially against law enforcement officers.

And you conveniently ignore the fact has Alaska has a police force that is used to handling the problems you speak of too.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #31 on: 01 31, 15, 04:58:13:PM » Reply

One thing she can't ignore is that her statists pals have have some competition in Washington, and that's what I'm here to point out.  It's no surprise she doesn't like him, or agree with him.
1965hawks

« Reply #32 on: 01 31, 15, 04:58:57:PM » Reply

And, of course, your arguments conveniently ignore Alaska's ubiquitous gun violence, especially against law enforcement officers.

And you conveniently ignore the fact has Alaska has a police force that is used to handling the problems you speak of too.

Yes. It has a police force that Alaskans apparently like to shoot dead. Remember, LIAR5th?
Local5th

« Reply #33 on: 01 31, 15, 05:12:08:PM » Reply

You saying Alaska has more officers killed than any other state? Or are you talking out your ass again Hawk?
1965hawks

« Reply #34 on: 02 03, 15, 02:05:49:PM » Reply

Quote from: Local5th link=topic=202980.msg1601646#msg1601646 date=1A422742328
You saying Alaska has more officers killed than any other state? Or are you talking out your ass again Hawk?

"Law enforcement officers in Alaska were feloniously killed by guns at a higher rate than all but two other states between 2002 and 2011."

http://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/AlaskaGunViolence1.pdf

LIAR5th,

Why don't you admit your dumbass can't read?

Why don't you realise that critical readers will notice immediately your disingenuous penchant for changing the facts to suit your argument?

Why don't you stop pretending you're intelligent? The only person you're fooling is yourself; what you're doing, in actuality, is reminding us of your incredible ignorance and stupidity.

Why don't you take a seat and shut the fuck up, you loud-mouthed, know-nothing, windbag?

LOL
Local5th

« Reply #35 on: 02 03, 15, 02:30:02:PM » Reply

"Law enforcement officers in Alaska were feloniously killed by guns at a higher rate than all but two other states between 2002 and 2011."

I think you are full of shit Hawk.

Show me the numbers, by year and by state, from a reliable source Hawk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A man for the peons
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About