Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 03:15:43:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A man for the peons 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: A man for the peons  (Read 208 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #12 on: 01 31, 15, 01:36:00:PM » Reply

One peon's hero is another statist's nemesis.

chuck,

Statism is the
concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry

Explain how one is a "statist" by pointing out the lie that is the basis of wingnut Sullivan's absurd demand to disarm Environmental Protection Agency agents in Alaska.
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 01 31, 15, 01:36:33:PM » Reply

most EPA agents don't carry guns, only a very few of them are sworn officers with the power to arrest.  and when they have a situation where they believe there will be an arrest they do include local law enforcement.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #14 on: 01 31, 15, 01:40:03:PM » Reply

Explain how one is a "statist" by pointing out the lie that is the basis of wingnut Sullivan's absurd demand to disarm Environmental Protection Agency agents in Alaska.

What lie is that, hawks?  And if you're not a statist, then welcome to my world!  The term doesn't apply to you.  He's a hero for working to disarm statists.
1965hawks

« Reply #15 on: 01 31, 15, 01:55:24:PM » Reply

chuck_curtis: "The last thing we need is another bloated government bureaucracy running around with guns in their hands."

Local5th: "If they involve local cops in their arrest why do they need to be armed?"

The last thing we need is unarmed and outnumbered  federal agents trying to enforce federal regulations in the Alaskan wilderness. And, of course, your arguments conveniently ignore Alaska's ubiquitous gun violence, especially against law enforcement officers.

http://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/AlaskaGunViolence1.pdf
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #16 on: 01 31, 15, 01:57:15:PM » Reply

And, of course, your arguments conveniently ignore Alaska's ubiquitous gun violence, especially against law enforcement officers.

True, but I'm not concerned over that minor issue.
1965hawks

« Reply #17 on: 01 31, 15, 02:03:35:PM » Reply

What lie is that, hawks?

So you're admitting you didn't read the article I posted. Huh, chuck? You're trying to refute evidence without actually reading it. Isn't that right, chuck?

http://www.adn.com/article/20150124/sen-sullivan-wants-epa-agents-go-unarmed

And you still haven't explained how pointing out the false premiss of Sullivan's argument to disarm EPA agents in Alaska makes a person a "statist. "
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #18 on: 01 31, 15, 02:06:50:PM » Reply

I don't characterize his statement as a lie.  He considered the EPA actions as thuggish and out of line.  I agree with that opinion.  The EPA should be abolished in my opinion, much more than simply disarmed.
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 01 31, 15, 02:24:32:PM » Reply

why would you want the agency that protects our air and water abolished?  don't you remember the run a way pollution of the 70's that triggered the enactment of the RCRA, SuperFund, and SARA laws?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #20 on: 01 31, 15, 02:28:28:PM » Reply

A federal agency is not necessary to protect my land, air, and water.   If anyone ruins my land, air, and water I take them to court for property and health damages, in a heartbeat.  Fundamental laws protect me against such damage.
1965hawks

« Reply #21 on: 01 31, 15, 02:42:05:PM » Reply

And, of course, your arguments conveniently ignore Alaska's ubiquitous gun violence, especially against law enforcement officers.

True, but I'm not concerned over that minor issue.

Law enforcement officers in Alaska were feloniously killed by guns at a higher rate than all but two other states between 2002 and 2011. But only an ignoramus ass clown like you would consider that fact a minor issue. Right, chuck?

http://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/AlaskaGunViolence1.pdf

What you really need to do now is take a seat and shut the fuck up.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #22 on: 01 31, 15, 02:48:02:PM » Reply

But only an ignoramus ass clown like you would consider that fact a minor issue. Right, chuck?

In your opinion, I suppose that's right.  If they don't want to get shot, they should leave us peons alone.
1965hawks

« Reply #23 on: 01 31, 15, 02:55:56:PM » Reply

I don't characterize his statement as a lie.  He considered the EPA actions as thuggish and out of line.  I agree with that opinion. 

Shut the fuck up, Chuckles The Ass Clown. If you agree with wingnut Dan Sullivan's opinion that the EPA's actions at Chicken were thuggish and out of line, then you agree with his lie. But, your argument conveniently ignores the fact that Dipshit Dan's bogus claim was thoroughly debunked--by the miners at chicken, no less!

"FAIRBANKS — While U.S. Sen. Dan Sullivan wants to prohibit law enforcement agents of the Environmental Protection Agency from carrying guns — an idea triggered by what he describes as a reckless armed raid on miners in Chicken — an independent $50,000 state investigation commissioned by former Gov. Sean Parnell concluded that the agents were not reckless and did not act inappropriately.
We found no evidence that federal or state employees broke any laws during the criminal compliance investigation,” Anchorage attorney Brent Cole said in a March 2014 report, which Parnell had called for after the governor had blasted the federal mine inspections as unwarranted intimidation.
Cole said the task force members from the EPA and the Bureau of Land Management who inspected mines near Chicken in August 2013 were not confrontational, a conclusion based on documents, statements from more than 50 witnesses and recordings of conversations between the officers and miners."
I'm providing facts; you're talking out your ass. Shut the fuck up, you pathetic, anti-government teapublicanut.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A man for the peons
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About