Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 10:03:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660587 Posts in 298605 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lets have a discussion about Mrs. Bill Clintons accomplishments? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Lets have a discussion about Mrs. Bill Clintons accomplishments?  (Read 26 times)
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« on: 01 30, 15, 07:40:59:PM » Reply

Can anyone get us started?

But on a side note...I got one for Mr. Bill Clinton:

http://gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 01 30, 15, 07:50:39:PM » Reply

"BJ" Clinton is one horny SOB!!!!

CHillary knows all about it and lets it happen so long as he supports her quest for power.

If she ever drops out of politics, Bill's fun days will be over.  Or, they'll split up.  Or, they'll just continue to lead separate lives.

Whatever makes these slimeballs be the gods of the Libs/Dems is certainly a mystery to normal people!!!!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #2 on: 01 30, 15, 08:17:28:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ,

I say...I am quite suprised that none of the usual suspects have showed me why I should vote to re-elect the clinton's for another term or two?
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #3 on: 01 30, 15, 09:05:07:PM » Reply

It wont take too long
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 01 30, 15, 11:06:01:PM » Reply

Jeffrey Epstein had no qualms when it came to power, money and what it could buy.  He went to jail in 2007 for 18 months for violating underage girls.  He had many powerful and notorious friends who he happily provided for and at the moment in the UK the whole scandal has again erupted as Prince Andrew has been accused by one of the underage girls that he purportedly had sex with, courtesy of his friend Epstein.  The naming of Andrew, the favorite son, has apparently upset the Queen to the point of her health being compromised.  It's only a matter of time before more names are revealed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2928650/Jeffrey-Epstein-breaks-silence-Prince-Andrew-sex-slave-scandal-Convicted-paedophile-hits-media-frenzy-surrounding-case.html
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #5 on: 01 31, 15, 06:08:32:AM » Reply

She chaired the bimbo eruptions division of the 1992 and 1996 Clinton election campaigns....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lets have a discussion about Mrs. Bill Clintons accomplishments?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory