Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 11:29:23:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661009 Posts in 298649 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: That was a seizure I had months ago... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: That was a seizure I had months ago...  (Read 1406 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 01 03, 15, 12:08:02:PM » Reply

I'll have to go back threw these threads to find out when it occurred...   

I hope it wasn't the time you and I went out to dinner.  Oh God, you didn't forget did you?    :- )

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 01 03, 15, 12:35:43:PM » Reply

Ut oh.....
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #14 on: 01 03, 15, 01:46:18:PM » Reply

choice is the key word...

people choose to smoke or not smoke... even after warnings...

but wait... the issue is they have been warned... informed... not just unsuspecting guinea pigs wondering what...I hate to think I was a guinea pig... what an expense to pay...

we invest in research and surely we have enough rats to test on... no one should have wondered into the zone without warnings... and I suspect they knew...I tested in some labs for research... sleep issues...and was paid... no harm to watch someone sleep...I was paid to do it....

what I am saying is their a people who are willing to be tested by researchers....somewhere there was a failure here...

but who cares as long as the money was spent on something... huh?

who profits...

I wonder...

again my charts will tell the story... and that is if... the doctors were listening and posting... no need to explain cause I told them I would no longer take that drug and I was informed to slowly wean myself off of it... and I did and the results was a seizure... what?

not only one doctor but 3... so somewhere in my medical charts some professional had to post it...the side effects where not worth it...and if I remember correctly... they did post it...

so let the charts speak for themselves....

I steer away from doctors these days... only if lumps appear or strains that are unusual... not just come in every 6 weeks to for stupid exams... you pay your bills some other way... I can't allow my insurance to be ripped off like that...

seeing a doctor after the seizure I didn't know what it was... I thought I just slept in the wrong position... who knew... and since I was alright afterwards.. I thought...well..

if I have another one... I'm calling an ambulance... but I don't feel the need to cause I'm not taking any drugs that aren't prescriptions...

ever read the warning on the label.. you should... cause that will tell you what you may have in store for you in the future...

you go into the doctors for an ache... and come out with possible liver issue after taking a prescription... really... choice...I tell you... I'll suffer the ache every day of necessary...and it maybe...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #15 on: 01 03, 15, 03:49:22:PM » Reply

oh shoot!

I just thought... I'd have to go threw my threads...

Now I'm hyperventilating...lol
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #16 on: 01 03, 15, 09:24:22:PM » Reply

Isn't that something luv, you get to talk to dard on the phone and have lunch with Jim. While we remain chop suey.

~

Glad you're not taking that med with side effects anymore. Prayer and meditation, searching web for natural cures which hopefully you are using...such as honey, cinnamon etc, how about tommy copper sleeves, something along that line, would give some relief, hope so!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 01 03, 15, 11:07:06:PM » Reply

thought about that tommy copper sleeves... but I'd need a whole suite...

you know I mentioned something to that affect on the board before... a body suite that can give you heat and pressure at the same time...I believe that would work... it says that it can slow down some of the inflammation effects...

my great grandmother had this type of arthritis I am told... and I guess it passed down to me...none of my sister and brothers have it...it's devastating to say the least... but you have to keep movement and that helps...

I talk to dardmex all the time...and honestly he's really a nice guy....in the real world...and so intelligent... and kinda fun... except when we get into political conversations......

we are not on the same page...but I'm not political anymore... I will if Jeb Bush is runs for president... I don't want to think he would but you never know... no more bushes...

I may have a seizure I can't recover from...no one can...lol....

I do take honey and cinnamon in my morning coffee and it does work somewhat....I just get so tired of being bothered 24/7 with arthritis... it just slows you down when you want to keep going mentally... but the body says sit your silliness down...and the minds says finish another day...

oh well...
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #18 on: 01 04, 15, 12:32:14:AM » Reply

Yes, super intelligent and funny, the dardmex 'we know and love' and if a HE is through the roof!! which i assumed when i told him to take off HIS bedroom slippers --from slippers/ boots routine when the president told us to do that lol, as i wouldn't normally:x say that to a lady ahaha

Luv i just punched in arthritis suit in google --- there they are!! You might want to -- unless you already have, check em out
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #19 on: 01 04, 15, 12:48:05:AM » Reply

There's arthritis and then there's rheumatoid arthritis which is even more painful and my friend has it.  It is extreme pain and inflammation in the joints and I hope that's not what you have luv.   Of course, there's treatment for it but my friend has tried a few of them and now is taking methotrexate which is a drug for treating cancer and has very bad side effects.  I am concerned that she is taking it but it is helping with the pain, although I don't know what other damage it will do in the long run.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #20 on: 01 04, 15, 04:13:02:AM » Reply

I probably have a lot of the types of arthritis...

psoriasis for sure and the reason for my hands bubbling and scaling from time to time... and I thought I was allergic to Dawn liquid detergent... my hands are sore but I thought it was because I use them like a fiend... after all, I'm tool belt diva...said that here many times here... it's real...

I get hits by bursitis periodically... but only time heals that... the most painful of them all...understand that I have real back pain and the reason for the hot tub... see, I'm that show and telling in a boastful way... folks get the wrong idea... also have an inversion table for the back stretches it really works for me...

why do I buy these things...

to not take prescription drugs...it balances out...

there are moments that you give into the system of things and try to see what it can do...nothing I say... absolutely nothing...ibuprofen helps... no cure but it works... tramadol works but the long run is not something to look forward to... and it's addictive... not me... you know me... right... addict...

only want to be called a rehab addict... well not anymore... shoot... this body can't take another...

my mind is or was ok... and its just upsetting to think that a drug could interfere with the only thing that I knew was solid... kinda sorta...lol...

you see... when my mother died... her body was not the same but her mind was solid to the day she died... something I won't ever forget... so there was hope... but now... that I feel I've been damaged with a seizure...due to that drug....the damage is done.... whew!

what could happen after the seizure... no one can tell but time... will I lose that....my physical mind... you do the search... I can't spell...lol

I don't do flu shots... I don't believe in any type of drug unless it does good things without the side affects... and then that's where choice come in...

someone gave me a methadone pill once and he and I are no longer speaking... I avoid him like he had the plague... sure it worked for the pain... but I thought when I asked him a pain killer it would be that... never knew it was methadone... my god...I informed my doctor about it...and he was a little taken that I would do that... but he wanted me to stop taking tramadol...so I did... withdrawal... sure...but I can take it...

I do believe in natural remedies... but I'm not knowledgeable about many... I should but I'm not... so I do what I know... helps but I know there's no cure...so we all do the best we can do...

my grandmother would soak in Epsom salt for her pain... the salt absorbed her system of the inflammation... my grand uncle took daily shots of brandy... and it kept his heart going until he was 104... when he died... my god... I don't know...

one doctor told me that drugs are made from earthly plants... yeah right.... with chemicals that we don't know of... ever check the boxes of ingredients that we take... I do.. what is that crap... who cares as long as it's good... so what happens in later years... cancer... and a host of other stuff... and we don't know the reasons...

we all know about white sugar but we take it when we can use a natural like honey... it's an acquired taste over time... and it does what sugar does...

I know a friend that died from her over use of sugar... it causes cancer folks... who knew... will they tell us... they just say don't use too much of  it... why?  cause it causes...obesity... is that all... really... until you know for sure... whew! 

our health providers are just humans... but I call them the system of things...make an appointment... wait hours even through you arrived 15 minute early... and talk to them for 20 minutes and geta pills and they get paid...big.... by they system of things insurance companies..... and it evolves into a system... hey...

you know what you know... and that's all you know...

and here it is 400am .... I need a pill...lol
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 01 04, 15, 05:10:06:AM » Reply

No more Bushes or Clintons.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: That was a seizure I had months ago...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory