Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 08:40:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662990 Posts in 298834 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: That was a seizure I had months ago... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: That was a seizure I had months ago...  (Read 1410 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 01 02, 15, 05:24:01:AM » Reply

I thought it was vertigo...but it was a seizure...damn I'm mad... I may have another seizure from the thought of having one..... I don't like anything that interferes with the brain... hell I have enough problems with my brain just the way it is normally already....

I'll have to go back threw these threads to find out when it occurred...  I didn't go to the doctors but... I should have... missed opportunity... I tell you... now I have to wonder if my brain has been injured.... I need a lawyer....
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 01 02, 15, 09:28:35:AM » Reply

got an attorney...

time will tell...
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 01 02, 15, 01:33:43:PM » Reply

Why would you need a lawyer?

You didn't go to the doctor, yet you believe you need a lawyer?  It would be your own fault if your brain is injured and you did nothing.  What were the circumstances and how do you now believe it was a seizure?  Especially if you didn't go to the doctor?
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #3 on: 01 02, 15, 04:23:32:PM » Reply

Oh no! Hope you're ok Luv and haven't had a ...TIA warning? You think you had a seizure but didn't go to the dr? And vertigo, as feeling dizzy from high heights or just dizzy? Do you have epilepsy?

Don't know what you mean by lawyer but have heard any suspecting having a heart or mini stroke issue, immediately chew on two aspirin (assuming not allergic) and call for help.

Do you think your doc missed something last time you went?
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 01 02, 15, 05:29:32:PM » Reply

Are you a diabetic by any chance luv?   

In any event, time for a check up!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 01 02, 15, 05:47:43:PM » Reply

Sometimes being stuffed up from allergies can cause you to have vertigo dizziness. The doc says take a Zyrtec when you are having an episode. It happened to me a few times. I get up, very dizzy walking sideways so I asked the doc about it. She said if it is  only occasional, take the Zyrtec but if it is continues, get checked out. I was also hearing a butterfly sound in one ear and then I would get dizzy. Then I read online from others with the same problem and they said eat a lot of spinach...so I did and did not have that sound come back in ear.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #6 on: 01 02, 15, 05:58:43:PM » Reply

I have an ache now and again high up in my left jaw at the base of my ear.  I also had a rash start on my left ear.  I figured it out by myself after going on a few websites.  Too much cell phone!  I don't have any problem on the right side but I always talk on the left side on my cell.  If I get off the phone with my daughter after an hour when she calls - it's a short phone call!  I am now putting most people on the speaker phone and it's a lot better - I just tell my daughter "don't say anything negative about your Dad, he can hear you".!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 01 02, 15, 08:07:42:PM » Reply

my medical chart will justify my claim for the suit...and no I'm not diabetic... the only thing that's wrong with me is arthritis...that I know of...

I stopped going to the doctor because it's a racket here... when you have good insurance...and I do... they milk the cash cow to the point you'd think I work at the doctor's office... and the co-pays can cause you to take out loans...

my charts will seal the deal... I'm not going to waste a lot of time on this suit... or thoughts of it... it just makes me kinda angry that pills are shoved down our throats with no regard for long run health... and one of the reasons I slowed going to the doctors...

I was not raised to go to the doctors for everything that's wrong... hey... it's a business...

you go in there and your pressure it checked, your weight and height... sometimes a blood test... and then they shove drugs at you...

I would like to have a doctor give me a complete medical check up once a year and tell me the issues of the bones, heart, organs welfare... not just my height and weight and who cares about blood pressure if you don't have high blood issues...

Anyway... the suit has been filed and time will tell the results...I wouldn't have made a deal if it had not been on TV and the drug that was given to me and that it causes  seizures... 

The seizure I had was scary cause I thought I was dying... seriously....cause nothing happened like that before... and I haven't forgot about it... I should have gone to the doctor then but I just thought I slept in the wrong position...that could happen I thought... never did I think it could have been the results of that drug...
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 01 02, 15, 08:50:06:PM » Reply

So you're believing the ambulance chasers who say "did you take?" Well, you can be part of our class action lawsuit?  LOL

Not sure how a medical chart can be held accountable for an incident in which you didn't seek medical care and have no confirmation otherwise that this incident was actually a seizure or the result of something that someone can be held accountable for.  If you made the choice not to go to a doctor, then aren't you making the decision to live w/ the results of your own actions?

I am not saying that you shouldn't move forward if you have proof that someone did something wrong, but sorry, it's also wrong, in my opinion, if something as serious as a seizure occurred and you ignored either prior doctor's advice or failed to follow a regiment of some sort that may have prevented any episodes and now you think you should be able to sue someone.

I made a choice to no longer buy my migraine medication due to the extremely high cost, so I have no recourse if I have to suffer because I made that choice.  I also made a choice years ago to stop taking Serzone for migraines and found out later that there was a class action suit because of kidney damage, but I didn't fall for the ploy.  You realize that if something really was wrong and you entered one of these suits, it's likely you might get a few dollars, but nothing that would pay for your real pain and suffering and will prevent you from ever seeking real damages later.

The medical community is not a know all, cure all.  If we make choices to not see our doctors, or not follow advice, then realistically, threatening to sue seems to be rather frivolous.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 01 03, 15, 05:50:19:AM » Reply

again... will let my medical chart speak for itself...

and evidently a lot of folks have had the same experience or else these ambulance chasers wouldn't be employed...

I support these ambulance chasers... so you say.... who will fight for the least of us who blindly trust the system of things....

I support the claimant that initialed this suit.....

who I ask was the guinea pigs that allow these companies to shove anything our way for the money... seriously..

who?
me?

or you? 

consequences you say... ok... I'll buy that...

investigations... the internet??... I did a snope on me... I was outraged... who do I go after... the FCC...

what is that and who wrote it...

yet again we swallow anything that anybody else says and does... but are we really sure... I mean really sure...

again my medical chart will support my claim for justice...I'm sure of that....

and I say how dare they?

sue em...

our health are our responsibilities...yes....

but we entrust in the professionals to help us care for ourselves...

just like we entrust attorneys to fight for wrongs...

it's not about the money Takn...

it's about the safety of others who unknowingly are taking the drugs without knowing the  true consequences...I would have never taken a drug that could cause harm to any part of my body knowingly....

The internet contradicts itself on most subjects... you can't  imagine...trust that....

Oh!  Good Morning!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 01 03, 15, 06:07:51:AM » Reply

case in point...

the cigarette companies for years...

folks smoked...

and later the consequences...

did they know then what we know now...

most are dead to fight for their lives... but the families should take up the battle...
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 01 03, 15, 11:44:42:AM » Reply

And yet cigarettes are still around and people, despite the warnings and graphic information, still smoke.  That is a choice.

The majority of class action suits benefit the lawyers far more than the plaintiffs and the more plaintiffs who join in, the less benefit, plus the reality that once the suit is "won", it's likely your health won't change, since you have NO proof whatever it is you're suing for, was the actual cause of your ailments...without real records, you could well screw yourself out of future medical benefits, plus the fact that it likely won't see anything removed from the market.

If you really believe you had an seizure, then you should have a doctor confirm it all.  It may not be related to whatever you're suing for at all.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: That was a seizure I had months ago...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory