Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 01:22:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663288 Posts in 298865 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: synthroid 0.075 mcg
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: So many things 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: So many things  (Read 643 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 07 18, 10, 02:07:16:PM » Reply

goes threw this scattered brain of mines lately... nothing to worry about... just stuff...

Can't even explain it...Maybe too much time on my hands, wanting to do everything at once to the point of not doing anything...

Can't explain that either.... I don't know....

I guess in the forefront, I worry about my health now more then ever... no reason... just a concern...why worry?  I don't know...

Another concern... is the disgusting folks around me...now that opens a lot of avenues and it will take countless threads to explaing that one...

The word may not be disgusting but maybe disappointment...Why?

I've caught so many people here lying straight in my face... Don't they know?  Do they care?

Oh!  I had a guy come to me for some work because he heard... whatever.... so I said I may have something for you to do...

then he began to talk to me about unions and he how he can't work on Sunday and told me his hours of operations.....Who did he think he was talking to?  Luvtimes Inc.,  my goodness... deep inside I became angry... because I didn't seek him out... it was word of mouth that sometime she has light work for folks to do...key word is sometimes....So I create a job for folks to do around here.... I'm thinking someone to pull elephant weeds now..lol, you know something along that line...

The economy is so down all over the country and here it's a total bust... I don't know anyone working except the folks at the stores that I shop... like Walmart...I'm sure there are folks working but in what industry.... and the folks around here don't have automobiles... that's real... You should see the number of grown up men pushing lawnmowers to make a quick buck... so sad... You'd think they should be working somewhere....

Disappointing no doubt... anyone who does not have a job and comes to me with union garbage... can KMA... sho nuff... I don't have time for that or am I interested in these times... again, I'm not Luvtimes Inc... just someone that likes to give some folks a helping hand... but I'm fearing that's going to end soon...because... I don't want someone running up behind me one day thinking that I carry money... and I don't... I carry a card and something else... ok...

So......there I go again scattering my thoughts across the board...don't even know what I say half the time...lol

Oh!  They are having a 20% sale at Big Lots today... so off I go into the sky blue yonder....

lol

Oh!  Good Afternoon!
topgear
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 07 18, 10, 07:18:23:PM » Reply

So Many Things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVRJXQJOHo

You'll like it.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #2 on: 07 19, 10, 09:32:19:AM » Reply

Hey, you dumb broad , it is still morning.
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 07 19, 10, 09:37:08:AM » Reply

Mud, you are RUDE! 
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 07 19, 10, 10:00:30:AM » Reply

Luv, Sounds like you are in a slump, but this will pass.  First look at your list and finish one thing at a time.  I start with the most difficult and after that everything else is down hill. you will feel better with each completed  item you cross off your list .

Take care of yourself and don't worry about your health, if you are eating healthy, exercising ( your gardening is great exercise) and if you take medication, take it correctly, then you should be fine.

As far as the people in your neighborhood and else where , you must make the  decision to accept nothing less than pleasant people, quality experiences, and fulfilling relationships, in your life.  If they aren't then walk away from them.  You don't need them.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #5 on: 07 19, 10, 10:08:38:AM » Reply

I knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 07 19, 10, 03:07:20:PM » Reply

Oh mud!! Behave your self.

Luv...sorry you are in such a slump and like they said...it will pass. Eat well, the less processed food the better. I find if I eat fresh salad and fruit I have more energy.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 07 20, 10, 01:05:12:PM » Reply

Oh!  Mud... you have to check the time I posted before you post that response... fyi it was afternoon...silly....

And folks, I do eat a lot of fish and salads around here... problem is I don't eat that much... for lunch today... a small bowl of green grapes... and that's it...oh I chased it with ice tea... laying off the coffee for a few kinda helps too... less sugar... and speaking of sugar... I'm thinking brown sugar these days... taste pretty much the same and you use less of it... 

I changed my vitamins to one a day and hope that helps....

I just got my registration application back today... Why?  this scattered brain... sent in the wrong balance and forgot to sign... proof... that I'm a litted scattered  lately but ok... I'll just send it back...there's plenty of time....

the weather had me down for a few... I hate 85 plus and today it's in the 70s again... heaven on earth... it rained last night... or should I say poured... we needed it like we need air to breath.. I tell you....

I'm going to get out this afternoon and so some much needed tweaking around here... I'm feeling really good today to do that...

I have to get new batteries for the garage remote cause the ones I have are not working good anymore... shouldn't take more then 1 second to close the garage doors... yesterday it took hours... found out it was the batteries....only thing is I have to go from here to timbucktoo to find one... goodness...

Oh!  Good Afternoon!   

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 07 21, 10, 10:32:38:AM » Reply

You should eat your vitamins with food that has some fat in it.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: So many things
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory