Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 07:32:57:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660443 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Here is what we said would happen with Obamacare and it did. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10  Print
Author Topic: Here is what we said would happen with Obamacare and it did.  (Read 5949 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #108 on: 01 21, 15, 05:29:31:PM » Reply

Nope, just providing you with an excuse for being a dumbass !
dondc

« Reply #109 on: 01 21, 15, 08:24:24:PM » Reply

As i said you're projecting again.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #110 on: 01 21, 15, 08:51:01:PM » Reply

I don't need to project your being a dumbass duncedc

You do it better than I could ever dream about!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #111 on: 01 22, 15, 01:07:50:AM » Reply

Just another confirmation of what I have been stating regarding the UK heathcare:

Waiting times for cancer treatment and other operations are at their highest for six years as the crisis in A&E has infected the rest of the health service.
Experts warned that hospitals are now ‘stretched to the limit’ and said the situation is ‘critical’.
Some 13 hospitals across England declared major incidents earlier this month as they were unable to cope with the numbers arriving in A&E.

And just 83.5 per cent of cancer patients were treated within 62 days of urgent referral from their GP, when the target is 85 per cent.
This means that 5,500 patients waited longer – also the worst rate for six years. The King’s Fund said the financial squeeze and the pressure caused by overwhelmed A&E units are increasing waiting times even further.
John Appleby, chief economist at the charity, said: ‘While recent attention has focused on the problems faced by A&E units, performance against waiting time targets and other indicators has continued to worsen.

‘With financial problems also endemic among hospitals and staff morale a significant cause for concern, the situation is now critical.’
Dr Mark Porter, chairman of the British Medical Association’s council, said the A&E crisis is ‘directly linked to pressures across the NHS’.
He said: ‘Every part of the system – from general practice, to hospitals, to community care – is struggling to keep up with demand, leaving some patients facing unacceptable delays.’
He added that some patients have operations cancelled even as they are about to be taken to theatre.
Jamie Reed MP, Labour’s Shadow Health Minister said: ‘The A&E crisis is intensifying and spreading to other parts of the NHS. This is down to the Government’s failure to get a grip on it.'
A Department of Health spokesman said the NHS is ‘busier than ever’ and that it has given almost £1billion this year to pay for more doctors, nurses, beds and treatments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2920840/NHS-critical-condition-crisis-E-spreads-Cancer-waiting-times-highest-six-years-experts-warns-hospitals-stretched-limit.html
dondc

« Reply #112 on: 01 22, 15, 01:27:34:AM » Reply

All it confirms is that Britain isn't spending enough, they need more money and health care reform. 
We could do very much better with what we now spend.
What is your wait time if you have no care at all?
Britain's health care is still rated better than ours.

Do you also believe that people wait ninety days for strep throat treatment.  When strep throat only lasts 5 to 7 days.
If they did they would have lots of scarlet fever and rheumatic fever, they don't.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #113 on: 01 22, 15, 05:51:36:PM » Reply

They don't?

Then they probably use natural medicaments to cure their strep throats, I've used them myself.

They still have to wait dumbfuck!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Here is what we said would happen with Obamacare and it did.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory