Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 02:15:07:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662469 Posts in 298784 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Keystone 'not even nominal benefit' to US consumers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Keystone 'not even nominal benefit' to US consumers  (Read 676 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 12 20, 14, 01:03:41:PM » Reply

Greater world oil supplies results in lower oil prices leading to lower gasoline prices causing greater employment and productivity which democrats oppose!
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 12 20, 14, 01:07:13:PM » Reply

Democrats doesn't oppose greater oil supplies.  You seem to have a hard time staying on topic D2, are your opinions some weak and confused that you have a hard time defending them.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 12 20, 14, 01:09:53:PM » Reply

Then why do democrats oppose every project that would increase oil supplies?

They oppose Keystone, fracking, etc.!
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 12 20, 14, 01:11:21:PM » Reply

They don't.  Why do you feel the need to use exaggeration in your arguments?
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 12 20, 14, 01:11:55:PM » Reply

They do!
seahooker

« Reply #17 on: 12 20, 14, 01:21:49:PM » Reply

The economic benefit of building the pipeline and infusing jobs into our struggling economy is crucial. Construction of the pipeline would generate 20,000 shovel-ready jobs, and according to the Canadian Energy Research Institute, pipeline operations would create 179,000 American jobs by the year 2035.

The U.S. currently relies on imports for 45 percent of our oil demand. Since oil is a global commodity and subject to the forces of supply and demand, the increased supply from the Keystone Pipeline will undoubtedly have an effect on domestic gasoline prices. Responsible development of our domestic natural resources like the Utica Shale – as well as increased supply from our Canadian friends – will help our nation achieve energy independence and lessen our dependence on foreign sources of oil that hold us hostage in some instances and are hostile toward the United States.

Approximately two-thirds of the price of gasoline is determined by the global market price of crude oil, according to the Energy Information Administration.  Construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline will strengthen our energy partnership internationally and allow us to have a positive impact on global energy demands. The Keystone XL Pipeline would deliver an additional 830,000 barrels of oil per day to the U.S. from Canada, our largest source of oil.

Despite the tremendous benefits from the project, the president has politicized the issue by intentionally delaying the issuance of the permit in fear that his decision will upset his political allies. The permit application was received by the State Department in 2008, providing the president with nearly four years to make a decision. Further, the project has been studied extensively for the past four years, and it has been determined to be both environmentally sound and the safest way to transport oil. For example, the proposal has been rerouted to protect areas in Nebraska that were determined to include environmentally sensitive aquifers. What is the hold up?

Now is not the time to stall a fully-vetted project for the purpose of avoiding political backlash. I have voted to approve the Keystone XL Pipeline permit and will continue to support the project, which will create jobs and lower gas prices without harming the environment.  Bob Gibbs

Share on Twitter
wvit1001

« Reply #18 on: 12 20, 14, 01:31:04:PM » Reply

you got a link for that bullshit hooker?  or are you ashamed to say where you get your information from?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #19 on: 12 20, 14, 01:45:08:PM » Reply

wvit,

Why should Seahooker provide a link, as you are the queen of cut & paste...more commonly called "hawkwvitoligies"  Should be no problem for you doing your own research??
wvit1001

« Reply #20 on: 12 20, 14, 01:48:36:PM » Reply

the queen of stupid shows up just to show her ignorance.  What kind of stupid comments do you have this morning faxy?
seahooker

« Reply #21 on: 12 20, 14, 01:57:09:PM » Reply

you got a link for that bullshit hooker?  or are you ashamed to say where you get your information from?

The Hill
wvit1001

« Reply #22 on: 12 20, 14, 02:01:41:PM » Reply

the Hill?

wasn't that a Heritage generated study hooker?
wvit1001

« Reply #23 on: 12 20, 14, 02:04:14:PM » Reply

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011/12/unnecessary-keystone-xl-pipeline-delay-obstructs-energy-jobs
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Keystone 'not even nominal benefit' to US consumers
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory