Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 01:24:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663709 Posts in 298900 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WTF is wrong with us ?? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: WTF is wrong with us ??  (Read 401 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 12 17, 14, 01:55:25:PM » Reply

Funny how liberals on this board reflexively come to the defense of the hackers and North Korea!

Clearly, we know who's side they are on and what they would do to America if they ever gained unchecked power!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #13 on: 12 17, 14, 01:59:03:PM » Reply

Really?  We're taking orders from anonymous threats now?  What a bunch of Passy-Asses.  Get out and put a real man in charge!

upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 12 17, 14, 02:17:49:PM » Reply

ronald mcdonald reagan

OH LOOK PIG BOY MADE A FUNNY CONNECTION BETWEEN A POPULAR, COMPARED TO THE PETER PRINCIPLE FOOL NOW IN THE WHITE HOUSE, PRESIDENT. ISN'T THAT FUNNY? THE DEGREE TO WHICH SUPPOSED "SMART PEOPLE" GO TO DISPLAY THEIR JUVENILE APPROACH TO LIFE IS AN ONGOING AMAZEMENT!

THAT COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT THIS LAZY ASS IGNORANT SUCK DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE WERE VILLAGE CHIEFS IN VIETNAM AND CALLED PEOPLE NAMES FOR SAYING IT. BUT GUESS WHAT THOSE PEOPLE THAT THIS ASSHOLE CALLED NAMES WERE CORRECT AND THIS POS WAS, AS USUAL, WRONG!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #15 on: 12 17, 14, 02:34:48:PM » Reply

as fucked up as north korea is, just how happy do you think this government and our people would have been if cuba had made a movie about somebody assassinating JFK?

And yet you have nothing to say about the 2006 film "Death of a President",  a film about the assassination of George Bush.
Pansy Ass....

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #16 on: 12 17, 14, 03:42:06:PM » Reply

(( BUT when we bend over and hold our ankles ))

Is that what we were doing pre-9/11?  Bending over holding our ankles. 

You idiots who think threats are just a joke, need to be a target of a threat...
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 12 17, 14, 03:56:54:PM » Reply

Yes, jiggy, you would have thought that BJ Clinton would have considered that before dismantling our security infrastructure.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #18 on: 12 17, 14, 05:03:17:PM » Reply

You idiots who think threats are just a joke, need to be a target of a threat...

All we really need is to be convinced there is a significant threat.  As "paranoid" as we are described to be, that should be an easy task -- if there is one.   Your chances of being a 9/11 victim were next to zero before, on, and after 9/11.   On the other hand, the chance of government abridging, and working to abridge, our individual rights is nearly 100%.

I have no problem distinguishing between probable threats vs. unlikely threats and properly choosing which threats to act on, and in what priority.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #19 on: 12 17, 14, 08:27:08:PM » Reply

chuck bitches about airplane security.  how many more planes have been hijacked since we started more intensive screening, stupid fuck?  goddamn.  he would rather be on a hijacked plane or a plane with a mentally ill moron with a gun than to go through a metal detector and take his shoes off for a minute.  what a fucking chickenshit pansy.  i guess you are against metal detectors and screens for people entering a court room, too?  what an idiot. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 12 19, 14, 01:04:05:PM » Reply

We want you to go through a metal detector before entering Court or prison, hooty.   
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #21 on: 12 19, 14, 10:27:20:PM » Reply

No one is more adept at hacking into computers and spying on people than the people at NSA.  You want to know of a threat in cyberland, there is none greater than the NSA.  It can hack any computer network and blame it on anyone just to claim it needs more authority to spy on you and to control the internet.  It knows what the German Chancellor is saying on the telephone for petesake.

I'll bet you North Korea did not hack Sony's computers, at least not without the NSA knowing about it, as it happened.

Obama is already on TV using this to make the case for more "security" (aka control) on the internet.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WTF is wrong with us ??
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory